[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE6 0GuVfjz4 Here you go.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
30KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE60GuVfjz4 Here you go.
>>
>>383734481
Thank you based based
>>
Droppediani
>>
>FUCK Giant Bomb!

Whoa Jones! So much for """love and respect""".
>>
They dipped below 45k
There is no way they can reach 50k get ready for stagnation and more pandering to their cultist fanbase
>>
>>383734481
thanks man.

>>383736210
it goes up and down all the time. if it dips below 30k then they'll have to start doing some changes. but it seems they will never hit that 50k without some proper sponsor
>>
>>383734481

Thanks based anon of many podcasts
>>
>>383734481
Thanks Ben
>>
Why do all these 'neutral' video game sites have to be Sony fanboys? Or at least have rabid Sony fanboys in their fanbase.
>>
>>383737754
because Sony is objectively better than Nintendo and Microsoft
>>
>>383737754
kyle is a huge nintendo fan
>>
>>383737754
Because it's the most popular console, so logically also has the highest chance of having its fanboys on these kinds of sites.
Sony has also been focusing mainly on hollywood games, which are loved by most Americans/Brits. And seeing as all these sites are American or British...

EZA also got their fair share of Nintendo fanboys though, like Kyle. He just doesn't do any of their reviews.
>>
>>383737754
A good chunk of them are pretty into Nintendo. Nintendo and Sony are their thing.
>>
>>383737754

Kyle is a huge Nintendo fan, as is Bloodworth, and Damiani has a Nintendo-only podcast and a Zelda one.
>>
>>383737923
Let's make something clear here, friend.

People, especially on /v/ - do not buy a Playstation because of the games Sony make. They buy it purely from third party support.
>>
>>383737754
they have two nintendo focused podcasts because damiani is that autistic.
>>
>>383738145
But Bloodborne...and Bloodborne!
>>
>>383738276
I'm pretty sure the zelda one is dead though, isn't it?

>>383738145
Most people do, yes. EZA are clearly in it for the Sony games though. They're such big Sony (especially naughty dog) fanboys, that Uncharted 4 put their faces in the very game.
>>
>>383738145
I bought a playstation because it was cheaper than an xbone and for all the weebtrash
>>
>>383738792
>and for all the weebtrash
third party then
>>
>>383738445
pretty sure zelda talk is just whenever he feels like doing one, kind of like Bens anime show.
>>
>>383738145
PS4 has more and better exclusives than the competition. That's a fact. You can lie to yourself all you want but that doesn't change the truth.
>>
>>383739512
>That's a fact
It isn't actually. The Wii U has more exclusives than the PS4, with higher ratings as well.
>>
>>383739512
oooooohhhh noooooo why did I every nintendo system if it doesn't objectively have the better first party games
>>
>>383738445
>that Uncharted 4 put their faces in the very game
Literally what?
>>
>>383734481
Thanks Ben. But please stop talking about Gundam until you've actually watched it.
>>
>>383739791
https://twitter.com/qtraincobb/status/878729515148509184?lang=en

They're also the only "journalists"/e-celebs in that game in such a way.
Really makes you think.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.