[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered a Switch. Other than Breath of the Wild what games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 20-nintendo-switch.jpg (464KB, 1352x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20-nintendo-switch.jpg
464KB, 1352x1040px
Just ordered a Switch. Other than Breath of the Wild what games and accessories should I pick up? I had my eye on Fast RMX and Snake Pass.
>>
Splatoon 2 comes out in less than 2 weeks.

Also I highly recommend a pro controller.
>>
>>383730791
I'll check it out. I'm guessing the Testfire is over? I picked up a pro controller already too, thanks.
>>
Puyo puyo Tetris if you love puzzle games. It has a competitive tight knit community around it.
>>
>>383731013
the testfire hasn't started yet...
>>
>>383731013
They're having another on the 15th famalamadingdong
>>
Arms, Mario Kart, Shovel Knight if you haven't played it yet.
>>
>>383731013
This Saturday will be a pre launch splat fest. If get your switch before then check out the new demo in the eShop.
>>
>>383731159
>>383731151
>>383731306
Damn, mine arrives Monday and I won't be able to play it until Tuesday.
>>
Blaster Master Zero is cheap and quality vidya. ARMS is also a good time if you can get the hang of it.
>>
>>383730554
Got mine last week to play NeoGeo ports and Splatoon.
>>
>>383730554
Switch has games?
>>
>>383730554
Honestly, just prepare for Odyssey. That game is gonna be nuts.
>>
>>383732662
Already got a PS4 and PC, thanks.
>>
>games
>other than breath of the wild
i got some bad news kiddo
>>
>>383732662
>pc master race bs

Find a nearest bridge and jump off
>>
NicoNico
>>
>>383733697
Then there is a million better uses for $400 than buying a glorified tablet whose main use seems to be for Nintentoddlers to pose with and share on twitter (it sure as hell ain't for gaming given that garbage tablet processor in it).
>>
>>383734020
wow epic post bro
>>
>>383730554
Pick up those HORI Pro controllers that'll come out at the end of this month.
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-HORIPAD-Controller-Officially-Licensed/dp/B01NAUATSM

40 dollars cheaper without the fuckin gimmicks if you just want a comfy looking controller.
>>
>>383733818
Alright little boy, it's okay! You'll get a PC when you get older. Enjoy your Nintendos- oh sorry, "Playstation".

I'll be in with cookies later, love you!
>>
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
ARMS (maybe wait for a sale or when it gets more content)
Blaster Master 0
Puyo Puyo tetris
>>
>>383734368
>Fuckin deleted for shitposting too hard.
End your fucking existence.
>>
>>383730554
BotW will keep you entertained for weeks. Get the dlc too.
>>
Skip Fast RMX and just get Mario Kart if you want a racing game. Don't even bother with Snake Pass. You'll play it for 20 minutes max. Splatoon, Arms, BotW, and MK8 are the games worth getting. Puyo Puyo Tetris, Shovel Knight, Binding of Issac are great as well if you haven't played them before on another console.
>>
>>383734374
>>383732324
I'll check this out. Thanks!
>>
>>383730554
Get one of those hinged tablet stands. You'll be able to prop up the screen and charge it at the same time, which you can't do with just the kickstand.
>>
>>383730554
Mario Kart, ARMS, BOTW, Bomberman, Disgaea 5 and (soon) splat 2 are the only games out right now that aren't indieshit. Take your pic.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.