[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/WITA9DpejSg So much for an arena shooter comeback.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: quake-large-84bcaf245d.jpg (37KB, 560x300px) Image search: [Google]
quake-large-84bcaf245d.jpg
37KB, 560x300px
https://youtu.be/WITA9DpejSg
So much for an arena shooter comeback. This game is fucking dead on arrival.
>>
>>383723754
you shouldnt have needed netcode to see that
>>
>>383723754
I love quake but ID deserves this for fucking it up so bad
>>
>>383723754
This video came out the day before they released the patch that fixed literally of of the issues with the netcode.
>>
rather play the original Quake on gamespy.
>>
>>383725890

gotta get those clicks!
>>
>>383726005
I kind of miss gamespy, I liked the games chat rooms
>>
>that fucking gameplay footage
almost polygon tier
>>
>>383723754

Say what you want... but Quake Champions is GOOD.

You're just mad cause you're bad. Deal with it!

I'm having so much fun with this game and all the various abilities and champions. I am getting the highest score EVERY game... and I am playing with an Xbone controller.

Remove your nostalgia glasses, and you might actually enjoy the game.
>>
>>383723754
you think I'm gonna actually click that cancer?
>>
>>383727460
not the point of the video, Mr. Willits.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.