[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what jobs should i give these fuckers? i've only ever played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1446914585133.jpg (248KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446914585133.jpg
248KB, 800x480px
what jobs should i give these fuckers?
i've only ever played the original version of XII and i'm overwhelmed as hell.
>>
Make Penelo a black mage

Fran a tiebreaker

Ashe a Samurai
>>
>>383723252
you mean a foebreaker?
and what about second jobs for later on?
what about the 3 dudes?
>>
>>383723494
It doesn't fucking matter, dude, just make what sounds cool.
>>
FFXII's ass game is strong
>>
Vaan - Bushi/Knight
Ashe - Black Mage/Monk
Basch - Shikari/Foebreaker
Fran - Machinist/White Mage
Balthier - Uhlan/Time Mage
Penelo - Red Battlemage/Archer
>>
Penelo is that cute babysitter I would have wanted to get /ss/'d by. Ashe is that high in power office woman whose curves are accentuated by her business attire and commanding disposition. Fran is that exotic hot bitch with great thickness.
>>
So far I have

Vaan - Shikari
Penelo - White Mage
Fran - Black Mage
Balthier - Machinist

any recommendations for the future?
>>
>>383723821
>bunny wood elf thing
>machinist

No.
>>
>>383725107
Pair shikari with something with heavy armor class. It only gets like 5/16 strength nodes.

I'm convinced machinist is going to benefit from mage armor due to dark shot+black robes. Also oil+fire shot but it can do that by default through esper.
>>
>>383725107
Make Fran Archer
>>
>>383725201
isn't Fran the best option for Machinist?
>>
>>383725416
Dark shot+black robes is probably not really worth it. If you need the dark damage you're better off using the weeb darkblade since that one can dish out some severe damage. But if you really want to, why the fuck not? It will add flavor to your party.

Normally the good thing about machinist is that the weapons don't really depend on stats for damage so you can pair it with an usually low damage class and have a decent output through guns at least. That's why Machinist+White mage is popular I think, plus you eventually get some top tier time magic and white magic all in one package.
>>
i use this team

Vaan - time mage= support team and hight range dps
fran - archer = good support whit cure
Bash - knight = melee tank
Penelo - white mage = only for healing not good in combat
Ashe - samurai = Tank and dps
Baltier - mechanic = just for the pistols
>>
Batlhier - White Mage/Machinist
Vaan - Shikari/Bushi
Basch - Foebreaker/Knight

Ashe - Time Battlemage/Monk
Fran - Archer/Ulhan
Penelo - Red Battlemage/Blackmage

does this look any good? first time playing with the jobs, any changes or recommendations? thanks guys
>>
>>383728225
It's good. I'd maybe give breaker to fran and ulhan to basch but that's personal taste.
>>
Anyone know how long it takes for MSRP to drop? On the fence about ordering now with prime discount or waiting for a price drop, there are too many games on my backlog right now.
>>
>>383728951
about a month or two
>>
>>383722305
I'm going Monk/Black Mage with Penelo.

I'll probably do White or Red with Ashe and some combat class. Foebreaker maybe?
>>
Just started TZA and tried to not fuck the jobs up as bad as I did in IZJS.

Vaan: Shikari/??? (maybe Bushi)
Balthier: White Mage/??? (Machinist or Time Mage)
Fran: Breaker/???
Basch: Archer/???

Didn't pick anything for Penello yet because she's in your party for such a short time at the beginning.
>>
Did they fix that stupid lore inconsistency where Fran had the slowest firing rate for bows and Balthier for firearms?
>>
File: 1339203310031.png (1MB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1339203310031.png
1MB, 1280x842px
Is FFXII worth me trying out if i've never played it before?

All the reviews and FF lists rank it in the top 5 FF games, but i've only ever played two FF games (XIII and tried the MMO).
>>
There's no point asking for advice on combos, there's only two things you need to be aware of, flying enemies and mage combos. Make sure you can hit aerial foes, double check for magic attacks, ranged weapons (includes the spear) and Telekinesis technique on particular Jobs. If each one of your main 3 has either of these then you're solid.

Don't mix up mages together, it's a waste. Try and mix them up with melee jobs for maximum coverage
>>
>>383731173
They take such pride in being perfect shots and never missing they take a bit longer aiming than the rest just to make sure they hit the bullseye every time.
>>
>>383731369
>All the reviews and FF lists rank it in the top 5 FF games
they are full of shit then
>>
>>383731369
Yeah it's good but maybe wait for a price drop if you're not that interested. It'll probably come to pc down the line to (in about a year).
>>
>>383722305
What do they taste like?
>>
>>383731569
>>383731369
Dont listen to contrarians at 4chan. It literally is the best game in the mainline series.
>>
File: 1436148664093.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436148664093.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>383722305
>you just now realise that the design on penelo's clothes is actually her panties showing through
>>
>>383731369

What do you want out of your FF games? XII has a weak story and the characters are all forgettable at best. It plays like an offline MMO, which may or may not appeal to you.
>>
>>383731904
lol

Not only is that not true, this remaster isn't even worth it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.