[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quest: Get to the city. However when you start the game you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Gothic2.jpg (100KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic2.jpg
100KB, 960x540px
>Quest: Get to the city.
However when you start the game you look like you just left your grave so the guards won't let you in because they take you for a bandit.
Here is how you can enter the city:
>Option A: Talk to one of your friends who is hiding in a valley and he will tell you that once you get 10 plants of the same type to the guards and tell them that they're for city's alchemist they should let you in.
>Option B: Help on a nearby farm with simple tasks to get peasant robes to look at least decent enough for guards to let you in.
>Option C: Have enough money with yourself (really hard to do at this stage of the game).
>Option D: Have a deal with a shady merchant that will give you a signed permission to enter any part of the city. You will have to help him with a task later in the game though.
Or
>Option E: You can go all fucking crazy badass, walk all the way around the city, go up to the cliff where one of the highest level endgame monsters live, jump to the sea, swim to the harbor and unlock additional dialogue with one of the NPCs and bonus 500 Experience for creativity.
Is there any RPG that achieved this level of depth with it's quest design?
>>
File: aaa.jpg (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
1MB, 1440x1080px
Okay, don't worry guys, I'm here and ready to discuss the best game ever made.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.