[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I beat BB, Nioh, Yakuza 0, Persona 5 and The Last Guardian.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 3136114-5333268259-plays.jpg (930KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
3136114-5333268259-plays.jpg
930KB, 3840x2160px
Okay, so I beat BB, Nioh, Yakuza 0, Persona 5 and The Last Guardian.
Where the fuck are the new games? Is Spiderman seriously the only exclusive PS4 has left? Should I sell the console?
Discuss.
>>
Nice blog, faggot. I don't give a shit what you do.
>>
>>383716929
Gave enough shit to reply, sweetie.
>>
>>383716589
>only buying exclusives
PS4 isn't a nintendo console, buying multiplatform games on it isn't illegal.
>>
There's still "Just as good as Breath of the Wild, I swear"
>>
>>383717083
Why would I buy multiplats on PS4 when PC exists?
>>
>>383717157
because buying a game system just for exclusives is just plain stupid.
>>
>>383717083
>Hmm, I could play them at a decent resolution and framerate on my PC, or I can play them on a console with less power than a 750TI.

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>383716589
World of Final Fantasy
>>
>>383717295

That is the only reason to buy a console, why would you go to a video game board if you can't even be minimally informed on how to make a computer and play games in a non-compromised state?
>>
>>383717157
>>383717339
>i have a machine that runs circles around 70% of PCMR RIGS, craptops and toasters but since i don't care about throwing money out of the window for some extra eyecandy i'll build my OWN 1337 RIG just for multiplats
lel
>>
>>383717504
Sounds like you have a severe case of the autizzy
>>
>>383717639

Autism used to actually mean something.
>>
everybody's golf
>>
>>383716929
>barely even a paragraph
>blog
>>
>>383717526
>Being so deep up Sony's ass that you can't comprehend the PC having exclusives too

I bet you're one of those people that get triggered over Zelda getting a 98.
>>
>>383717526
you have no such machine that runs circles around any "PCMR" because if they don't own a PC better than a console they aren't a part of the PCMR, they're pcbros.
>>
>>383717461

fuck that gay piece of shit
>>
>mfw people playing multiplats on consoles
Fucking why, I have an i5 and 1070 in my computer and it looks miles better than console and runs at double if not quadruple (144 Hz) frame rate and I can use it with whatever controller I want
No paid online BS either
>>
>>383717038
thanks for the boner faggot
>>
>>383716589
Ff15, or just whatever it's got alot of games who gives a shit if they're multiplat
>>
>>383718745
>it's got a lot of games
Name 50
>>
Gundam Breaker 3 is pretty fucking great and extremely underrated. Gundam Versus and Dissidia Final Fantasy are also coming out. Meanwhile, you could play Ratchet and Clank, Gravity Rush 2, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, or Horizon Zero Dawn.
>>383717295
If you seriously get a console for anything other than exclusives then you are the biggest faggot alive. Get a PC and exclusives become the only reason you should get them because multiplats run and look like total liquid shit on consoles.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.