[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best friend is borderline SLW tumblr fag >despite his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Alien_Hominid.jpg (23KB, 443x567px) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Hominid.jpg
23KB, 443x567px
>best friend is borderline SLW tumblr fag
>despite his shortcomings as a brain dead retard we've been friends for 7 years and hang out all the time
>bring old ps2 copy of alien hominid to his house on boring day
>he calls it shit because it's too hectic and
>"the palettes clash"
>he says it looks like shit because "the palettes clash"

He always knows how to spice up our friendship with autistic tumblr shit
>>
ok and?
>>
>>383712468
suscribed
>>
so when are you killing him?
>>
>>383712468
Alien Hominid was a fun game
>>
>>383712769
i fucking loved alien hominid
>>
>have a friend
>they're so fucking boring their personality has been taken over completely by tired 4chan garbage
>no matter what I say or do, regardless of what it's about, he says "fucking tumblr"
>try to have a conversation about videogames
>he brings up SJWs for no reason
>know he's spent his week blogposting on /v/
>know he can hardly spell or string a point together
>wonder how long it'll be before I give up on him
>feel bad because I'm his only real friend
>>
>>383712468
Nice blog
>>
but he's right, Dan Paladin's newgrounds era art has aged like fine milk
>>
>>383713115
jeff, is that you?
>>
File: 1498590105896.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1498590105896.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>383712769
yeh
>>
File: 1421204528623.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421204528623.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>friend
>hates chrono trigger
>says he likes RPGs but makes excuses to hate them
>calls undertale garbage
>watches the speedrun and says that's good enough
>nintendie
>says "he's so obsessed" with botw
>only plays normie shit to please his wife, who hates vidya
He still thinks we're friends.
>>
>>383712769
I'm looking forward to Nightmare Cops.
>>
>>383713115
i know that feel
every time we talk the conversation somehow always turns into him lecturing me about minorities and SJWs and why donald trump is the best president while me and everyone else just sits and says "yeah" "mhm"

Why do these people exist?
>>
File: #raugh2.jpg (63KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
#raugh2.jpg
63KB, 1157x772px
>>383714307
>He still thinks we're friends
>friend
>>
>>383714456
Because they're boring and destined to be failures so they latch onto online "communities" which expect nothing from them and give them a bunch of stock opinions and jokes to use so they never have to face the fact that they are actually only about 10% of a person
>>
>>383712468
>"the palettes clash"

Jesus Christ please tell me you made this shit up.

Does he really talk like this? He must be an enormous, unbearable faggot. How'd you manage to bear being around such a person one day. let alone 7 years?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 549x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 549x400px
Is this the flash/Newgrounds thread?

Pic related was pretty fun. So were Dad 'n' Me, Newgrounds Rumble, and that one KoTH-style stick figure game.
>>
>>383714456
When you spend all day in a hugbox like /pol/ and r/The_Donald you start to think that people actually care about your opinions and that you're an enlightened "redpilled" individual.
>>
>>383712769
why do newgrounds chumps think it's okay to repackage their flash game into 15 to 20 dollars and think it's okay when I can just go to newgrounds and play it for free.
>>
>>383717756
I don't fuck with chumps, for those who been to jail.
>>
>>383717756
Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>Alien Hominid
>Dad'n'Me
>Castle Crashers

Those were simpler times
>>
>SLW
>>
Any of you going to Comic Con to try out Tom Fulp's new game?
>>
File: PitPeople_Screenshot07.png (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PitPeople_Screenshot07.png
539KB, 1920x1080px
Their newest title, Pit People, is okay. I wish there was actual stat variety with weapons/armour instead of 99% of them just being reskins.

Stamper's VA is always on point though.
>>
>>383720717
what is his new game?
>>
>>383721496
Nightmare Cops, a side-scrolling beat em' up (not like Castle Crashers). JohnnyUtah and Spazkid are helping with the animations and Oney's doing the music. They've been previewing it slightly for like two years now but Comic Con will the first time the public will get to see some substantial footage. I'm really interested in it personally.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.