[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, 4 months has passed and the Switch is still selling out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Switch2.jpg (3MB, 2500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Switch2.jpg
3MB, 2500x1406px
So, 4 months has passed and the Switch is still selling out. How can this thing lose traction with Splatoon 2 Not even out yet? looks like another Wii...
>>
>looks like another Wii

Not even close. I'm sorry that you have to keep telling yourself these things in order to coupe with your purchase. No matter how hard Nintendo tries, they will never emulate the Wii's success.
>>
File: 1499560118341.jpg (112KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499560118341.jpg
112KB, 1500x500px
>>383704530
You need to stop being so impatient
>>
>looks like another Wii
You mean it's gonna sell so amazingly it had a shortage, and it became one of the highest selling consoles to the point everyone copied motion controls and that's what they thought was getting Nintendo sales, which ended up Sony having to close down a few of their offices, and Microsoft had to keep shilling the Kinect since they were forced to? Yeah I hope so too.
>>
>>383705004
>Switch wont suprass the W...
http://www.gamepur.com/news/27143-nintendo-switch-lifetime-sale.html
>>
>>383704530
>Touching your screen

disgusting
>>
>>383705335
So some literally who pulls a number out of his ass and we should care... why exactly?
>>
>>383705303
>and Microsoft had to keep shilling the Kinect since they were forced to? Yeah I hope so too.

And Microsoft incorporated their shitty motion device into their next console, which drove the price of it well above the PS4 and also raised concerns about having a mic and camera permanently connected to your console.

Basically, Nintendo contributed in large part to sinking the Xbox this generation.
>>
File: June.png (20KB, 316x302px) Image search: [Google]
June.png
20KB, 316x302px
>looks like another Wii

U
>>
>>383705303
>>383705465
As an animator, the Kinect is good for mocap. Anything else, no.
>>
>>383704530
Who are the retards who keep buying consoles with no fucking games on them? It happened with the PS4 now this. I can't believe people are so dumb and vain that they will give over their hard earned money just to HAVE the hot new piece of tech.
>>
>>383705549
I'm still amaze how Sony managed to sell so many consoles by doing absolutely nothing.

I mean, the PS4 is as generic as it can be, same with the exclusives but, somehow, they still sell better than a brand new console.

Kudos to Sony but I'm still mad they aren't even trying something out of the mold.
>>
>>383704530
>>383705208
>>383705549
>LOOK I DID IT AGAIN!
Would you fucking kill yourself already?
>>
>>383705874
You're not wrong when you say they don't even try. Maybe that's something Microsoft and Nintendo should do in the future.
>>
>>383705810
>No Games
I don't really understand this argument. Personally I have Breath of the Wild, Bomberman R, Binding of Isaac, ARMS, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Mighty Gunvolt Burst.
And the "X is a port therefore it doesn't count" is stupid because it's still a game that I can play, why should I care if it's a port if I never played the originals. Just because it's a port doesn't mean it's not fun.
>>
>>383705874
They don't have to do anything at present. The PS4 is the console to have this generation. People see their friends buy one, so they buy one as well.

The market for the Switch is far more niche than the PS4.
>>
>>383705810
>Who are the retards who keep buying consoles with no fucking games on them

Hours played on Switch
>Botw
>MK8D
>NBA Playgrounds
12 hours
>Splatoon 2
1 Hour
>Shovel Knight: Sot
1 Hour
>Mighty Gunvolt Burst
5 hours
>Street Fighter
2 hours
>Digaea,arms demo
2 hours

But no games I know
>>
File: IMG_3136.jpg (65KB, 424x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3136.jpg
65KB, 424x636px
>>383706174
I'm gonna spread positivity on this board and you're gonna like it
>>
>>383704530
Putting /v/'s shitposting aside I doubt anyone thought it would be as successful as it is. It just stuck for Nintendo that they're limited in production, because they really need to keep the momentum going. Shortages are fine for a while, but eventually people will get annoyed and buy something else instead, especially when there are cheap alternatives from the competition.

I wouldn't call it another Wii (who knows though), but as of right now they're set to reach, and even outperform, their projection of 10M units in its first year which is pretty cool.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.