[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You should play Dota, Anon, unlike LoL it has a free meta"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: dota_2_official_9.jpg (124KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
dota_2_official_9.jpg
124KB, 1191x670px
"You should play Dota, Anon, unlike LoL it has a free meta"

>Play Dota
>Pick ANYTHING else than fotm meme heroes
>Build ANY other item than the current meme
>Entire team flames
>Reported
>Sent to low priority punishment pool

This is the WORST game I have ever played
>>
File: jugg.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
jugg.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>383699839
There literally hasnt been fotm since atleast year ago. What are you memeing about?
>>
Perhaps you shouldn't of played in a way that looses games.
>>
>>383699940
>no fotm

Yeah bro

Try going experimental (but actually good) builds like Ogre Magi mid, Right-click Bounty Hunter, etc.

>>383699961
It doesn't matter
Your team won't let you even try

The MOMENT you break the meta they will throw a tantrum fit and start feeding to ruin your game
>>
File: gg boots.webm (3MB, 900x648px) Image search: [Google]
gg boots.webm
3MB, 900x648px
>>383699839
yeah but the difference is that in DotA, you actually WIN by playing memebuilds. You still get LPQ and muted, but you get WINS and thats what matters

because the most busted builds are the least popular
>>
>>383699940
>silencer bristel sven ursa troll es
>not fotm
>>
>>383699839
>People say that league of legends is a cesspool
>Dota literally filled to the brim with russians and has to have a punishment literally the equivalent of a matchmaking gulag
>>
>>383700081
>experimental (but actually good) builds
>Ogre Magi mid
>right click bounty hunter

Post your MMR
>>
File: yourpost.gif (518KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
yourpost.gif
518KB, 400x325px
>>383700081
>Try going experimental (but actually good) builds like Ogre Magi mid, Right-click Bounty Hunter, etc.
Thats has nothing to do with fotm. Its just retarded and you should be doing experimental shit in normal matchmaking. I mean fuck, those arent even as weird. I have been farming/carrying with WW two years back when my random pub team decided to go tri offlane withotu telling anyone first and I picked a support first pick. No one gave a fuck.

Update yoru bait, friend. Fotm is dead.

>>383700272
>bristle, ES and sven
>ever leaving a most played hero pool
There is one valid option you can pick

Troll, ursa and silencer are all counter picks.

You have very shallow understanding of the game, dont you?
>>
>>383700464

I've noticed it gets better at higher brackets, though

3-4k is a nightmare
The MOST TOXIC bracket in all of Dota
Everyone is flaming & feeding and tilting by anything other than fotm meme picks
>>
>>383700543
Post your Dotabuff, not just say your MMR and have people accept it.
>>
>>383700647
Yeah, I'm not going to give out personal information on 4chan lol
>>
>>383700738
How personal do you consider your MMR?
>>
>>383700272
>Silencer
>fotm
>>
File: meepo20.jpg (2MB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
meepo20.jpg
2MB, 4000x2000px
>>383700647
HAHA cant wait for him to post his steam so I can post a ascii picture of a dick on his profile
>>
I played Chaos Knight exclusively and got to 4k MMR, and j actually had fun doing it :^)
>>
>>383700738
>steam account
>"personal info"

cry more 1k bitchboy
>>
>>383700738
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/48052217

Here is mine. I'm 3.9k solo, but I never play ranked. Also check out my most recent Gyrocopter game, this is why I don't play ranked. I get better opponents in unranked.
>>
>>383700738
So we can safely disregard you, got it.

But really tho, Ogre Magi can survive the midlane and bully some heroes fine, sure, but he doesn't scale nearly as well as most other mids. and a late game ogre with items is not as dangerous as say a lina. You want your mid to be able to capitalise on the extra mid XP.
>>
File: mapo.jpg (8KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
mapo.jpg
8KB, 250x190px
>>383701016
>2+1+2 vs 5
Is this what the matchmaking has become since I stopped playing?
>>
>>383699839
>lastpick random
>nobody complains
>rush a midas on ogre
>nobody complains
>take my support tax
>carry doesnt complain
>go dennis the menace on the enemy team and terrorize them for the next 35 minutes until my carry is big
>team acts civil and we coordinate our attacks
>we win and nobody complains

God, I'm glad I don't play Dota 2 anymore ever since they try to get the LoL playerbase, that sounds like a bunch of cry babies.
>>
>>383701189
we won tho

Our 1 player, the Storm went HAM too, he started the game 0-2-0 and was level 4 when Merlini the Mid Bane was level 6. Storm is such a broken piece of shit hero though.
>>
File: YRAfE.jpg (219KB, 1282x768px) Image search: [Google]
YRAfE.jpg
219KB, 1282x768px
>play LoL
>random
>get banned from playing

uuuuuuh lolbabs?
>>
File: 1405213571989.jpg (205KB, 850x494px) Image search: [Google]
1405213571989.jpg
205KB, 850x494px
>It's a 1k mmr OP thinks Mid Ogre Magi and Battle Fury stacking Bounty Hunter is a good build
>gets BTFO and exposed as 1k MMR shitter peruvian
>evacuates thread
>>
>>383701189
The game has become equally worse in all other aspects as well ever since 6.87
>>
>>383699839
>says DotA
>describes LoL
>implying reports do anything
I get reported in the top 90 percentile every other week, and the only time I go to LP is if I abandon more than 1 ranked game in a row.
>>
>>383699839
In lol if you are good enough can you carry game's? Im fucking sick of beig dragged down by ahotters in overwatch.
>>
>Im fucking sick of beig dragged down by ahotters in overwatch

That's low mmr talk. You are in the place where you belong. If you want to raise in mmr in dota 2, you just mute everyone for the first 20 minutes until you actually need to coordinate your team.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.