[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone recommend me a god tier jrpg for steam? And one that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Zack.Fair.full.2052009.jpg (1MB, 1026x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Zack.Fair.full.2052009.jpg
1MB, 1026x1500px
Can someone recommend me a god tier jrpg for steam? And one that's not too expensive. Or is it worth getting a version of RPG maker and making one myself, if it's any fun.
>>
>>383699627
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
>>
>>383701413

I was thinking about that but it gets mixed reviews. Is it anything like crisis core?
>>
The Last Remnant
>>
>>383701610
I've actually never played CC, so can't comment on that.

I personally played T-0 for the first time via the Steam's HD port, and it blew my mind. It might actually even challenge FF9 as my favorite Final Fantasy game, no matter how different they are.
Tons of content, tons of replay value (rather, REQUIREMENTS), huge cast, pretty cool plot and setting, and tons of fan-service for old FF fans. The gameplay's more action-oriented, mixing real-time combat with oldschool JRPG stuff.
>>
>>383701610
It very similar, actually.
>>
>>383699627
Grandia 2
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-174746.png (564KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-174746.png
564KB, 1080x1920px
>>383701928
>>383702260

Found on g2a for about 6 quid and it looks like what I'm looking for so I'll pick it up. Just finished FF XV and wanted something to fill the void. And I don't feel like going anywhere near the ffxiii games
>>
>>383703224
Attaboy. To me, Type0 is the "real" FF15.
It may take a while to properly "get into" this game, but boy does it pick up.

I recommend spending time at the Academy, doing as many Trials as you dare, and keeping your team as evenly leveled as possible. My way of doing this was to find a character to "main" as, keeping him as the leader in all situations, then cycling through the other two party members from time to time.

>And I don't feel like going anywhere near the ffxiii games
Shame. Especially 13-2 and LR were easily my GOTYs of their release years, and some of the more fun JRPGs this decade. Not even the OG XIII was as bad as people claimed, IMO.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.