[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen countless FONV threads on this board over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Randall_Clark.jpg (363KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
Randall_Clark.jpg
363KB, 1050x750px
I've seen countless FONV threads on this board over the years and I wanna know why none of you fuckers ever bothered to mention the greatest man in this game, true master of the wasteland and deserving God figure, The Survivalist, Randall Dean Clark
Fuck House, Fuck Caesar, Fuck every other piece of shit motherfucker, this guy was the true hero the wasteland needed
>>
File: 1499738572648.png (284KB, 621x483px) Image search: [Google]
1499738572648.png
284KB, 621x483px
>>383698790
>tfw missed all his terminal entries on the only time i played HH because i didn't feel like exploring the caves
>>
>guy who saved a bunch of Mexican kids who ended up being a bunch of gigantic pussies

you tried.
>>
>>383699116
You missed out on some of the greatest, if not the greatest, writing in the game
I legitimately gave a shit about this motherfucker
Found his last entry first and pieced it together afterwards, I had to go back to his body when I was done, pay my respects
>>
>>383699292
>Guy who actually managed to instill a message of peace and kindness in the wasteland while still teaching to respond to aggressors with 'a righteous fury'
Not his fault some fucking pacifists came along later and fucked with his teachings
>>
>>383698790
Shortly after release the writer of this character was let go by Obsidian.

If you wonder why Obsidian has fallen so far .....mystery solved.
>>
>>383699587
This. Daniel did everything wrong. I love that no matter what ending you pick good things never happen to him.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.