[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BF4>BF1 WW1 was a mistake, boring ass outdated warfare with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1451678468654.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451678468654.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
BF4>BF1

WW1 was a mistake, boring ass outdated warfare with no jets or heli's.
>>
Still play the shit out of BF4 on the PS4, wish it had a PS4 Pro patch.
BF1 is fine, just not as good.
>>
>>383697647
100% BF4 is the battlefield experience you get right now. BF1 Was a mistake.
>>
I like BF1 better. Got tired of US vs. RU and a million AK47 and M16 variants. I don't care if a lot of the guns in BF1 were barely or never used, still something different.
Tanks are better too. They were basically just cardboard boxes on wheels for too long, they should be powerful and it should take multiple people to take one out. It's personally my favorite tank balance yet in Battlefield, since in 1942 you could literally bowl land mines into them.
>>
>BF was ever good
What a meme

Health is too high to be realistic, too low to make aiming ability matter. After the first 2 minutes it's just a meatgrinder while nobody can make any progress because shooting your gun marks you to the entire enemy team for 10 seconds
>>
>>383698118
You don't show up on the map when shooting in BF1 at least. No suppressors so there was no need to have a mechanic for it I guess.
>>
>>383698036
yeah i like the weapons variety and design of bf1 guns
but all LMG are so underpowered while being the best looking guns of the game
the iron sight are really bad on every sniper and some of medics rifle too and the buckhorn or radium don't help they fucked up something
>>
>>383697647
>>383697809
>>383697907
>>383698036
>>383698118
>>383698293

you are now the director for battlefield 5
what direction will the game take?
>>
>>383698036

Are you talking shit about my raifu AEK-971?
>>
>>383698576
I never had a problem with LMGs. It seems like you can actually just hold down the fire button in this game, there's not enough recoil on any guns it seems like.
>>
>>383698909
Hey, I loved the AEK too, it was the best assault rifle in the game and lots of fun. But I just wanted something a little different this time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.