[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who wouldn't trade back your golem 18 years,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1499806331268.png (564KB, 591x592px) Image search: [Google]
1499806331268.png
564KB, 591x592px
>that kid who wouldn't trade back your golem

18 years, and I'm still mad
>>
>>383693203
>that mexican kid who stole all of your yu gi oh cards and the teachers didnt care
>>
>>383693203
I'm sorry Daniel.
>>
>the entirety of GTS
>>
this is why you only do evo trade for evo trade. if your friend is gonna cuck you out of your golem then cuck him out of his alakazam.
>>
>friends cousin asks me to trade my Blastoise to him for his pokedex and then back
>rips the link cable and runs
>he runs upstairs instead of out of the front door
you know who your real friends are when they turn a blind eye and let you beat their shitty relatives senseless in their own home. thanks henry
>>
>>383693725
This. You have to discourage traders from being pricks.
>>
File: 1444313832463.gif (491KB, 239x296px) Image search: [Google]
1444313832463.gif
491KB, 239x296px
>those kids who played with bootleg Yu-Gi-Oh cards
>Dark Rabbi
>mfw i remember that now
>>
>>383693904
>friend had some printer that could print on card
>make loads of fake yugioh cards
>they look like shit
>We make our own designs
>"play this card and you win instantly"

fucking stupid
>>
File: 1499523911785.jpg (107KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499523911785.jpg
107KB, 480x540px
>>383693203
I bead a kid up in school and pissed on him for not trading my alakazam back. Got detention and had to go to a school psychologist for a year. Totally worth is, since everyone was telling the kid that he smelled like urine for the rest of the year
>>
>>383694235
>bead
That's what I get for phoneposting
>>
>>383693742
>you know who your real friends are when they turn a blind eye and let you beat the shit out of their relatives for being shitty to you.

This. Except it wasn't pokemon. Friend's cousin ripped up me Slifer God Card cause I beat him in a friendly duel....So I ripped his underwear straight out his pants and he "tripped" down a huge flight of stairs.

>I tried to catch him, mom. I grabbed the back of his pants but his underwear just ripped out of my hands and he kept going.

Still got yelled at, but it was worth it.
>>
File: 1497216328985.png (58KB, 396x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497216328985.png
58KB, 396x462px
>>383694223
>not making an auto win counter card
>and an auto win counter counter counter card just in case
>>
>>383694360
Why would you go to any multilayered effort just for a girl?
>>
>>383694890

Because I like putting my dick in vaginas, retard
>>
The fells when you had a blue eyes out of legend of blue eyes and red eyes out of metal raiders in mint condition in a acrylic case that your mom threw them away because you grew out of yugioh at 12.
The fells when you just seen there price last week.

My mom threw away $1,200 easily...
Im not salty at all
>>
>>383694950
So does every other straight guy. Making friends with someone just to get with a sister sounds desperate though. No vagina is worth that effort.
>>
>>383693473
Not Mexican, but:
>be me
>be new kid 3rd grade
>dumb fat white kid named Mason was always so giving and American
>ask to look at his cards all the time
>stick cards I want to steal in my pants
>"ayy ms. teacher bitch I need to use the bathroom"
>spend time in the bathroom admiring the cards I've stolen and place them in my shoe
>mfw I did it so many times a day my teacher told wrote a personal letter to my parents asking them to see if I had a bladder infection
I didn't know what a bladder infection was at that age but my mom kept wanting me to take more showers. I also remember tearing off the foil from the holographic cards I stole from Mason and gluing them to my binder not appreciating their worth
>>
>>383695329
>being a nigger
>>
>>383696206
Pacific Islander. I would say the negro of the sea, but that's reserved for Filipinos.
>>
>>383695329
>I also remember tearing off the foil from the holographic cards I stole from Mason and gluing them to my binder not appreciating their worth
i really wish you really had the bladder infection
>>
>borrowed LoZ Spirit Tracks from a friend and never gave it back
>we were good friends bUT I kinda just stopped talking to him cause I'm retarded.
>he might be home for the summer if he's still in college. Want to reconnect but afraid of how he might have changed and if he'd want to be friends again

Sorry Hayden.
>>
>>383697008
>Want to reconnect but afraid of how he might have changed and if he'd want to be friends again
Do it you pussy.
>>
>be on tomorrow night bro
>anon has been offline for 1300 days.

;_;
>>
>>383694223

>"play this card and you win instantly"

sounds more balanced than modern yugioh
>>
File: 1422638212440.jpg (3KB, 157x152px) Image search: [Google]
1422638212440.jpg
3KB, 157x152px
>1st grade
>let my friend borrow Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 on PS1
>two weeks later
>"Hey can I have my game back?"
>Him: "No!"
>mfw he moved the next day
Fuck you, Josesito.
>>
>that teacher who crushed your bouncy ball with his foot when it accidentally fell out of your backpack.
>>
>>383697794
>Find $20 on a school walk to the park
>Another kid reports me after I pocket it
>Teacher takes it saying if anyone claims it he'll make sure they get it
>Realise 4 years later in year 6 this teacher fucked me
>Duck into he's classroom during lunch and steal a bunch of shit
>>
>>383697150
I guess I should. Can't find him on facebook. Might call his parents house and see if they remember me.
>>
If this ever happened to me i would literally come up from behind him snatch that gameboy and throw that shit to the ground for this
>>
>>383697794
What asshole would do that?
>>
>>383694950
That's gay, ur gay
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.