[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that system exclusive games are anti-consumer and Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1484337181590.gif (986KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484337181590.gif
986KB, 500x384px
Reminder that system exclusive games are anti-consumer and Nintendo should go third-party so we can play their games on proper hardware.
>>
>>383688690
Don't worry anon, you'll find a Switch eventually
>>
Get over it nigger
>>
>>383688915
Chill with the racism.
>>
>proper hardware

So a PC then?
>>
>>383688690
>so we can play their games on proper hardware
What games? Mario 23958 and Zelda 1257? No, thanks, Nintendo can keep them.
And now when MH is finally not being held hostage by Nintendo, I have no interest in their hardware whatsoever anymore.
>>
>>383688690
REMINDER: Going third party has NEVER increased the quality or quantity of games, rather the opposite.

REMINDER: The "system exclusive games are anti-consumer" is feelings based and not factually based.
>>
>>383689318
No, it is factually correct.
Think about movies. Imagine having to buy a certain brand of Blu-ray players to watch movies from Warner Bros for example. That shit is anti-consumer. Same with video games.
In a market equilibrium, the best product would sell the most, so we should just be able to buy the best system and play all games on it.
>>
>>383689137
>the Japanese version of Call of Duty is free to shit up other consoles
It's like a dream come true.
>>
>>383689632
I'm pretty sure Pokemon is still on Nintendo platforms.
>>
>>383689625
>No, it is factually correct.
Incorrect. See the production of video games of Atari, SEGA, Hudson Soft, SNK, etc during supporting a platform vs afterwords.
Factually the consumer gets MORE and BETTER games with platform exclusives.

Compare Sony and MS publishing BEFORE and AFTER launching their own platforms.
Factually the consumer gets MORE and BETTER games with platform exclusives.

>Think about movies
Movies are not video games
>>
>>383689632
T. Butthurt Nintendofag.
>>
>>383689739
>>383689703
I love how mad MonHun fags get. Go back to your own cancerous threads
>>
>>383688690
>anti-consumer
here it comes the american with his "client is always right" meme.
How does it feel to be the little bitch of every redneck that gives money to your boss or threatens to sue?

World isn't youe Walmart you fucking burger. If I could afford to manufacture consoles I'll tell you to buy my shit to play my games or get lost too.
>>
>>383690336
I'm not American or a redneck, but I am the client and I am right.
>>
>>383688690
>system exclusive games are anti-consumer
This desu. I hope those kikes at Sony will give us Bloodborne for PC soon.
>>
>>383688690
Their games are actually highly optimized specific to their hardware.
>>
>>383689625
Movies aren't coded for specific hardware, you doughnut
>>
>>383688690
>Sonyqueers and PCfags constantly shit on Nintendo.
>Desperately want to play Nintendo games anyway.

Top kek.
>>
>>383689735
>Movies are not video games
Go tell that to Sonynegros. First they buy movie games, later they whine about Nintendo not going third party.

This >>383691443
but PCfags actually like to have their own settings before playing. It makes sense to them to want everything on PC because they can't manipulate settings on consoles.
>>
>>383688690

monopolies are also anti-consumer
>>
>>383689625
>magine having to buy a certain brand of Blu-ray players to watch movies from Warner Bros for example

well you dont have to. Watching movies is a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT

same goes with games
>>
Nintendo games are the only ones which even slightly warrant special hardware because of their stupid gimmicks.
>>
>>383688690
I wish Nintendo would go 3rd party so bad. It's sad seeing them struggle like this.
They've already proven that making consoles isn't their forte. They invest tons of money into the console race and they still end up in last place.
Their consoles don't have real 3rd party support and are always underpowered. I would play their games, but i'm not buying one of their consoles just to get shit on.
>>
>>383693309
Pretty much this. I'd kill for Nintendo to release at least their mainline games like Zelda and Mario on the PC.
>>
>>383693309
The only struggle they have right now is producing enough Switches for people to buy because it's so wildly popular.
>>
>>383689102
You're on 4chan, retard.
>>
File: 427586.jpg (37KB, 1024x502px) Image search: [Google]
427586.jpg
37KB, 1024x502px
>>383693559
>>
>>383693658
I don't understand what you're getting at. They made enough money on the Wii and DS to last them another 30 Wii Us, and they're back on the up swing. And the 3DS isn't anything to scoff at either, 60+ million sales is pretty respectable in a world where smartphones exist.
>>
>>383694160
>They made enough money on the Wii and DS to last them another 30 Wii Us
Not really. Even if Nintendo has a ton of money, they still need to please shareholders. They need the Switch to succeed, or the long-term consequences will be dire.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.