[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of them have their own pros and cons, but which do you enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 9w44aco3xm6f.png (946KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9w44aco3xm6f.png
946KB, 1280x720px
All of them have their own pros and cons, but which do you enjoy playing the most nowadays? What expansion packs do you like the most (especially relevant for 3 since you can only have a few installed before the game breaks)?
>>
>>383687821
>nowadays
None.

In the past though, I enjoyed 2 the most.
>>
>>383687821
I still play Sims 2 the most, as I can play with every Stuff and Xpac without the game exploding and taking 50 minutes to load. Also I don't have to deal with hundreds of dollars of non-expansion content.

Sims 2's style is also my favorite. Realistic without trying to be too realistic, though I like the actual Sims the most in 4.

Sims 3 is the worst in pretty much every regard, but not necessarily bad.
>>
>>383687821
The worst part of us getting Sims 4 is basically everyone is already past their autistic shell and stop making their self-inserts and make a story about them and shared them with us.

/v/ Sims tales were glorious
http://imgur.com/gallery/Edo83
>>
2 > 3 > 1

Never played 4 and apparently I need aging in my game to keep interest in it, so that's why 1 is the lowest.

3 is not bad, it actually has the most content I think, but it takes ages to load.
>>
>>383687821
I liked 3 because of the open world type thing but 4 has better character models for sex mods
>>
File: snapshot_c0ece95a_621c5949.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_c0ece95a_621c5949.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
2 and 3 are neck and neck for me

Sims 2's aesthetic is really good and I like that there aren't as many rabbit hole places. The amount of options for everything is pretty cool too but it lacks a lot of the cool features Sims 3 added.

The personality system in 3 is really good and the open world and clothing editing is pretty cool too but everything looks and plays like fucking dogshit
>>
I basically stopped buying expansion packs for The Sims around The Sims 2 Seasons, then bought the base Sims 3, then nothing else after.
I have my most nostalgic memories with The Sims 1, but The Sims 2 was overall the better game sans not as good music.
>>
>>383687821
Sims 2 is still really fun. The wish fulfillment system is kind of broken though.
>>
>it's impossible to pirate all DLC's for Sims 4
REEEEEE
I only played 1 when I was a kid. I'd try the other games but the models in 4 look too nice.
>>
>>383687821
Played the shit out of Sims 1 but only had Living Large expansion for it. It had it's flaws but was a great game, but it's aged pretty terribly.

Sims 2 I haven't played so much of but it's a direct improvement over Sims1 in every way, lots of content too with expansions. It's also free, just email EA saying you lost your discs or missed out on the sims2 ultimate thing or w/e and they'll give you the code.

Sims 3 was the pinnacle which I've sunk the most time into but it's main flaw is just poor optimisation because it was also a cash grab. I've played all the expansions but mostly stick with Generations, Supernatural, Seasons and University these days. Sometimes I install World Adventures if I feel like doing some dungeons because they're fun.

Sims 4 is shit and feels like a step backwards in pretty much every way.

>inb4 OP is EA doing market research
>>
>>383689375
>caring this much about 4
>never even played 2
KYS
>>
>>383689582
Sims 3 would be the best one if it didn't run like crap on even the highest grade part computers.
>>
I liked The Sims 1 more than the others because both me and my mum played it. I was... 10 or 11.
We both had our sims, we both raced to see who could buy the mansion in the default neighbourhood, and pirated the expansions off Emule. My favourite was Makin Magic, mostly for the elixir crafting and the magic duels.
I never touched 2, but i got base sims 3 on steam. Played it for 300 hours, then i got the idea of making a sim similar to my mom. Played her for 10 minutes, then i dropped the game completely.

I miss her.
>>
>>383690534
>I miss her.
I do too, she was a good fuck even though she was kinda uggo.
>>
>>383687821
I re-installed Sims 2 (+University and Nightlife) because of last night's Sims thread and it aged rather well imo. Everything is fast-paced and accessible, kind of missed that in 3.

The wardrobe screams "early 2000s" though lol, seeing those low-rise jeans and army tanktops gave me a chuckle.
>>
File: 1373053887862.jpg (17KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
1373053887862.jpg
17KB, 397x262px
>>383690534
man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.