[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy base game >play or a while have fun >realise that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sf51280jpg-791c29_1280w.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sf51280jpg-791c29_1280w.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
>buy base game
>play or a while have fun
>realise that to get more characters, the new skins and stages you literally need to spend over $100

How the fuck is this allowed? i found the game enjoyable because im new to fighting in general, but im considering quiting because of this shit. how the fuck can they charge full price for half a game and jew people off so much?

i didnt give a fuck about sf when it released here but people were pissed right?
>>
Do your research next time, kid. Literally everybody knew about the DLC jewery.
>>
>>383687774
You can literally buy most of the characters by playing trough story mode and trials. It's not like you will play most of them.
>>
>>383688518
this, i got almost every DLC char by just doing that but i have not bought a single stage because of this too
>>
i miss the days when doing certain challenges will unlock a character or stage for free
>>
>>383688518
>>383689204
if thats the case then its it that bad i guess.
>>
>>383687774

Are you legally retarded?
Doing the story mode, easy survival and trial mode with a character gives you 22000. Doing it with the base roster gives you 350000. Then you can do the cinematic story mode on easy to get 30000 and on hard to get 50000. That's 430000 right off the bat.
You really don't need every character if you're a casual. If you're really protective of your fight money, use some mods to play with dlc characters for free to test them in training mode.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.