[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hideo Kojima is an artist who can do no wrong, and is our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: did u rike it.png (3MB, 1919x1193px) Image search: [Google]
did u rike it.png
3MB, 1919x1193px
>Hideo Kojima is an artist who can do no wrong, and is our guy

I'm so glad I had to sit through 30 minutes dealing with eye-strain and human error to perform literal office work in my videogame. Thanks, Hideo.
>>
Kikongo, my friend, kikongo.
>>
>>383685219
>too stupid to figure it out within seconds after all the handholding you get
Yeah I think you need to get back to finish that Bob's Builders game first
>>
>have to fully upgrade my motherbase to unlock the true ending
>have to grind resources and wait hours in order to do so
fuck you kojimbo.
i bet he didn't even 100% his own game once
>>
>>383685219
>Not just powering through all those useless npcs dying
>>
>>383685785
>grinding ever being a problem in the phantom pain

The only grinding you ever need to do is for those online dev items, you get bombarded with enough resources as is just from playing.
>>
>>383685785
I didn't have fully build MB and still got the Truth mission.
>>
>>383685219
you wanted to feel like big boss. Office work is part of that
>give people what they want
>they still complain
that's why you never listen to your fanbase. They have no idea
>>
>no multiple save slots or difficulty settings
WHY
>>
>>383685958
You're blatantly lying.
>>
File: Wresting Fans.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wresting Fans.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>guy who can't spell "video games" and doesn't know how to use hyphens gets cross with having to navigate menus, calls it "literal office work"
>>
>>383685958
i'm sitting on over 100k unprocessed fuel but it takes fucking ages for it to get processed. especially when the final base upgrades cost 48k fuel each.

>>383685967
when does it trigger?
mission 43 was the last mission could do. i have listened to all tapes and done all yellow side ops.
i've read in several guides that i need all 28 mb upgrades in order for it to unlock.
i'm also waiting for side op 150 to unlock so i can do mission 45. i have maxed out the bond with quiet long ago but nothing happens.
>>
W O L B A C H I A
>>
>>383685219
b-but muh Peace Walker
>>
I'm not a fan of his games but I see the value in them.

Kojimas humor is shit tho.
>>
Wasn't there some kind of overhaul mod released for this? Is it any good?
>>
>>383686670
M A L E T O F E M A L E
>>
>>383686807
It makes the open world inbetween bases slightly more interesting (if you don't just use the chopper to fast travel everywhere). Doesn't fix the boring filler missions and unfinished story.
>>
>>383686807
I have no idea which one it would be, but if it's infinite heaven make sure you don't have it activated during fob like I did
>>
>>383685219
I hate when people treat Kojima (or any other vidya developer) like a god.
Sure, some of his games are pretty good but come on.
>>
>>383686782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xeGE_5kSI0
he's pretty good at being involuntarily funny
>>
>>383686954
This actually made me laugh my ass off
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.