[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is it about this game that attracts complete RETARDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: WOW-legion.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WOW-legion.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
What the fuck is it about this game that attracts complete RETARDS with autism and down syndrome? If you take the average person in the group finder for mythic+/raids and compare it even to a fucking nigger slave in africa, they are going to be less intelligent and capable of simple tasks that even a monkey with no limbs could perform.

This game would honestly be good/playable if not for the shit ass playerbase. No I don't want to join some h4rdc0re 1337 guild just to play the game, I simply wanna log on for an hour or two and pug some dungeons and tomb.

Nope, you have to deal with literal autistic kids who never see real sunlight, playing their worgen characters, being complete retards.

It's funny because I saw this post and thought to myself "whatever, just happens sometimes..."

then I log in and face the reality of dealing with these "people".

I cannot honestly even IMAGINE how the fuck these things manage to breathe, eat, and shit in real life, unless they have literal retardhandlers at their side at every moment of the day
>>
File: retards in wow.png (653KB, 1810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
retards in wow.png
653KB, 1810x1200px
>>383682257
go to the dungeon forum, this is the first shit i see. and then you have the typical shit eating non-functional obese nerd coming in with his female blood elf wa1fu character that he blows his load to every night, to defend his retardation.
>>
It's a popular game because it's casual shit.
>>
>>383682257
just take a minute to explain the mechanics of a part. oh wait, you won't, indignation and feelings of persecution are your lifeblood
>>
>>383682325
But anon the most fun part of the game is running dungeons with morons and changing the way you play according to their shortcomings. It's the only way to have dynamic, fun gameplay in current wow.
>>
File: 1472272184605.png (116KB, 463x488px) Image search: [Google]
1472272184605.png
116KB, 463x488px
>>383682257
I bet you're the type of guy to be a real meanie in chat.
>>
File: dragon boss.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dragon boss.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>383682463
it was a fucking ilvl 900+ group in dht +4...
>boss and trash mobs leading up to boss have literally 1 mechanic you have to pay attention to
>dont step on the eggs or little dragons hatch out of them

>tank is literally ONLY stepping on the eggs, nothing else
>kiting the boss through the eggs, same with trash mobs before that
>can tell he is keyboard turning and then that means probably clicking as well
>throughout the whole run he is tanking 1 trash mob at a time while the rest beat on the DPS and healer
>naturally this means that the 200 dragon hatchlings he is spawning are raping our asses
>even though we literally outgear this shit enough to 2 man it we are wiping repeatedly on trash because he will not stop stepping on the fucking eggs

how do you get to 906 ilvl as a blood dk, and you cause the group to wipe 5 times on +4 dht?

the rogue also went afk to get an apple during trash pulls (...) and the mage with 912 ilvl was doing 300k dps literally spamming ice lance only
>>
>>383682580
dude it was +4 dht with a 900+ group, a lobotomized monkey could use 5 keyboards to control each character and 3 chest that
>>
>pugging anything Mythic/Raid releated
You're the retard in this situation.
>>
>>383682942
i dont think you understand how easy a +4 is at 900+
>>
>>383682758
>how do you get to 906 ilvl as a blood dk
because there is literally nothing in wow aside from the gear treadmill. Then blizzard started handing out participation gear as well so these people have no incentive to run the content that's aimed at their skill level
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.