[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Witcher is plagiarized bullshit and that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 1465034639764.jpg (143KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465034639764.jpg
143KB, 900x900px
Daily reminder that Witcher is plagiarized bullshit and that's all that matters.

Seriously fuck CD Projekt Red. And fuck all the idiots who bashed Mankind Divided.
>>
File: PzH10HS.jpg (51KB, 720x1151px) Image search: [Google]
PzH10HS.jpg
51KB, 720x1151px
>>383676362
you do realise CDPR merely adopted witcher?
>>
>>383676362
Shut up, Razorass. You are a shame to Moorcock's legacy and an idiot with no analytical skill.
>>
>>383676362
That guy needs to lay off the political shit for a while and stop appealing to Let's Play watching faggots.
>>
>>383676362
>idiots who bashed Mankind Divided.

People didn't bash the game. It was poorly promoted and flew under the radar even though it was on par with Human Revolution and in many ways superior. As cringy as Razorfish' contrarianism can get, his comments on DXMD are all true.
>>
>>383676362

Who the fuck walks around dressed like that? The 80s were embarrassing.
>>
>>383676815
t. nu male
>>
>>383676362
Spoony?
>>
>>383676362
Well, yeah, the witcher books is one in a long line of cheap iron curtain knockoffs of western IP's, but the games are still really good and well written.

You can read Elric and play the witcher all in the same lifetime you know. Enjoying
one won't instantly make the other cease to exist
>>
>>383676912
His name is not important. What is important is what he's going to do.
>>
Don't parrot. I follow the rageaholic and I like the guy, but don't parrot. Otherwise you will think Spoony is a person that should even be listened to, and that is not right. Spoony is a subhuman, he's worth less than everyone else walking on earth right now.
>>
>>383677069
I think Moorcock fans are just bitter that the competent game studio to adopt the franchise happened to emerge in eastern Europe to make a game based on the iron curtain knockoff instead of a competent western studio making a game based off the original.
>>
>>383677212
I've had disagreements with him since the haydays of TTLG when he always defended the position that Deadly Shadows is better than Thief: The Dark Project. He's a contrarian, and the last thing anyone should do is mindlessly parrot what he claims to think or represent. Afterall, if you agree with him, he's that bit less contrarian. He's just a different form of hipster.
>>
>>383676862
>implying dressing like it's halloween is any different than some nu-male beta with a dyed mohawk.
anyone that puts this much effort into a look without hitting the weights is pretty much confirmed faggot. every metalhead I ever met was a retarded pussy that couldn't even bench a couple plates.
>>
>>383677384
When was this?

Deadly Shadows was jank from what I played.
>>
File: alexi laiho.jpg (61KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
alexi laiho.jpg
61KB, 650x900px
>>383677542
DEX > STR
>>
>>383677245
We could still see some elric games down the road and probably will whenever someone makes a film or a tv series based on it.
>>
File: r5zIGuRI_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
r5zIGuRI_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>383677542
>lifting weights

Why, are you some blue collar poor nobody that does manual labor?
>>
>>383676362
>Seriously fuck CD Projekt Red
But Witcher wasn't written by them, they only wrote a store around the lore.
>>
>>383677745
In 2004-2005. We used to argue often about whether DS is better than TDP. He thinks that DS is better because it's more pure of a thieving experience. Not that many supernatural or monster missions. I guess he couldn't resist killing everything that isn't human. And couldn't git gud at sneaking past hammer haunts.

He's the user CaptainSpandex on TTLG
>>
File: 1498763219656.jpg (102KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498763219656.jpg
102KB, 771x900px
>>383677789
>lipstick
>>
>>383677789
>Fret-hand thumb in delinquent position.
>Still using retarded guitars with nickel jumbos instead of stainless thins.
Skill > Dex
So metal fags both can't bench and half of them play guitar retarded? Good to know.
>>
>>383677945
>CaptainSpandex
Yeah, also xAcerbusX.

I trolled the guy a while back, was somewhat responsible for his dick pics getting leaked (I sort of started the fire and others found that shit). Is there anything else from this time worth noting?

Playing Thief gold I definitely couldn't resist killing the monsters, mainly since they weren't sentient, just beasts unlike the guards who had families and lives of their own.
>>
>>383676362
I love tubeshitter e-celeb cocksnot threads, they're so video games.
>>
Who cares, people have been stealing since the dawn of time

Also
>Metalheads
Worthless scum
I love metal and have loved it since I was a kid but the whole "my music taste is my identity" is so retarded
>>
>>383677542
>being this insecure
lol
>>
>>383676362
I like his videos, but the fucker comes of as an egotestical douche.
>>
File: 1486842729477.jpg (55KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1486842729477.jpg
55KB, 400x533px
>>383676362
>Elric is a rich not-dark elf who consumes slave souls to stay alive, gets dicked by his brother/rival or whatever and is forced to make a pact with some eldritch devil to get revenge

vs

>Geralt is a mutant humie from a shunned monster slayer organisation that does bounty hunting for a meagre pay.

Yeah, definitely plagiarized.
>>
>>383679416
>halloween 09er detected.
metalheads are the most insecure people imaginable, desu fammo, they have a puffed-up tough guy persona, but I've beaten the shit out of everyone I ever fought & im just a normie.
>>
>>383676568
Are you eleven?
>>
>>383680467
Alright there prickly jim. Tommy from 4th grade doesn't count.
>>
Don't forget
>nobody hated the SW prequels until RLM released there reviews
>>
>>383680816
Its funny when he makes shit like that. Even when he is shit-flinging Jim Sterling he still looks impotent.
>>
>>383680629
wat?
>>
>>383680467
Yeah, Out of all the boards I've been to this has gotta be in the top 12 most insecure things i've ever read.
>>
>>383681280
>metalhead detected.
pretty secure desu. fit normie with money, it's just funny as shit when you go to get a beer at the bar and it's halloween abd some shitty local metal band goes up, and you start booing them and people get all buttmad and try to figth you, and you juat pound them because they're weaklings that can't even do a chin-up and never been in a fight lol..
>>
VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>383676362

is the moorecock fantasy books any better? the only book I read by him was that one where some guy time traveled to the past and found out that jesus was literally retarded and then traveler became crucified and turned out to be the inspiration for jesus
>>
>Hates WaidDevil
>Loves Souless Daredevil
Lmao, they are fucking identical in terms of writing quality.
>>
>>383678070
I'm pretty sure that CaptainSpandex and xAcerbusX are not the same person. Why would have have two usernames for one forum? Plus I remember interacting with Acerbus and his demeanor is entirely different.
>>
>>383684415
Hang on, here.

https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Acerbus/594498

That's very strange. He does go under Acerbus in the past, but yet he has a different demeanor...weird.
>>
>>383684628
Well whaddya know. Shit keeps getting weirder and weirder around him. Spandex and Acerbus have always seemed like two totally different people. Acerbus was always the friendly but enthusiastic Thief-fan and Spandex was the argumentative and opinionated egomaniac that we know as Razorfist.
>>
>>383681840
So those are the fantasies you console yourself with.
>>
>>383685215

Hmm...that's strange.

I have a very stupid theory. His mannerisms are kinda like Spoony? Which we all know suffers from Bipolar.

I dunno if he used different aliases for his different states of being perhaps. It's frankly bizarre.

Some have suggested he may be bipolar which is why he's so volatile much of the time. But so likeable at other times.
>>
>>383685506
Hasn't come across that way to me. But anyway let's sage this shit now because not vidya
>>
>>383685258
not at all, happened twice this year already kek. im not sure who would pik a fight a buff 6'1 dude wen ur a 5'6 skelly, but metalfags do it, and every time i get'em!
>>
At what age did you grow out of metal /v/?
>>
>>383686974
>wow
>so tough
>very power
At least keep your fantasies realistic, or believable when you tell 'em.
>>
Has anyone who can so much as string together a basic grammatically correct sentence in Polish ever weighed in on the claims? If the case was as open-and-shut as slobbering Moorcocksuckers pretend wouldn't the people Sapkowski has pissed off over the years in Poland love to take him down a peg by ruining his name and burning his series' credibility to ash?
>>
>contrarian
>anti-SJW
>thinks his taste in games is sublime but it's really garbage

This guy is literally /v/ incarnate. Why do people on here hate him?
>>
>>383676705
>People didn't bash the game.
Wrong. There were threads bashing that game when it first came out. It's just that now no one even cares about that game to talk about it anymore, except for Razorfist.
>>
I wonder if someone took away his thesaurus and dennis miller recordings if he'd just freeze up like a deer in headlights
>>
>>383690000
mainly because he's anti-SJW
anti-SJWs are a bigger pain than actual SJWs
especially on /v/
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.