[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which bosses did /v/ find hardest and easiest in the 3 Dark Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

File: 2440380-26033-1317812204.png (611KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2440380-26033-1317812204.png
611KB, 640x640px
Which bosses did /v/ find hardest and easiest in the 3 Dark Souls games?

Me personally was

DS1 - Gwyn hardest, Asylum Demon easiest
DS2 - Throne Watcher/Defender hardest, Skelleton Lords easiest
DS3 - Sister Friede hardest, Deacons of the deep easiest
>>
>>383675798
>DS1
Easiest asylum demon too but that's low hanging fruit really. Hardest probably Artorias.

DS2
Easiest was the frog demon thing. Hardest probably sir avellonne because I wanted him to commit sepukku

DS3
Easiest the sage.
Hardest Friede (second stage in particular drained most of my estus)
>>
>>383676084
Yeah Sister Friede was fucked. Hardest boss for me in a video game ever since Wizpig in Diddy Kong Racing.
>>
Easy:
Asylum Demon
Dragonrider
Gundyr (first version)

Hard:
Manus
Sir Alonne
Slave Knight Gael

Dark Souls 2 actually had a lot of extremely hard bosses, though. It completely blows the other dark souls out of the water when it comes to boss bullshit. Royal Rat Authority, the two invisible tigers, Darklurker, the blue smelter demon... Dark Souls 1 had some hard bosses too but they were a lot slower and easier to manipulate. And of course Dark Souls 3 bosses are all piss easy.
>>
>>383675798
>DS1
Asylum Demon easiest, Ornstein and Smough hardest
>DS2
Skeleton Lords easiest, Royal Rat Vanguard hardest
>DS2
Crystal Sage easiest, Midir hardest
>>
>>383676084
>>383676183
Friede is one of those fights that goes from very hard to pathetically easy depending on which weapon you're using.
>>
>>383676267
>Royal Rat Authority, Tigers

They don't count to me for the amount of bullshit they have associated with them.

Darklurker would have been easier for me the first time if I wasn't a pure melee build but oh well.
>>
>>383676302
>Royal Rat Vanguard
wait what? Do you mean Authoirty? Vanguard is just a bunch of basic enemies, Authority is the one with the fucked up hitboxes and head swipe charge that seems to hit everyplace in the whole room
>>
>>383676363
Well yes because she's quick as fuck so any heavy weapon will really put you at a disadvantage.

She also staggers after just one hit so quick weapons are way better.
>>
>>383675798
>DeS
>Maneater hardest, Phalanx easiest
>DS1
O&S hardest, Pinwheel easiest
>DS2
Lud&Zallen hardest, Covetous demon easiest
>DS3
Nameless king hardest, Sage easiest
>>
>>383676471
>Covetous demon easiest
Right I forgot that thing exists.

Really shouldn't have been a boss.
>>
File: 1461329060162.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461329060162.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>383675798
>DS1
OS were the hardest for me by far. Even took a break from the game for a few days.
Pinwheel was the easiest unsurprisingly. You really should do the Catabombs before Sen's Fortress, because otherwise you're way too overleveled for that fight.
>DS2
Didn't have as much trouble with any boss as I did in the first game. The hardest and most fun was probably the Fume Knight.
The easiest is again, unsurprisingly, the Prowling Magus and Congregation.
>DS3
I actually one-two shot most of the bosses, including some of the tougher ones, like Suhlyvan and Friede. But the Champ kicked my ass pretty hard compared to the other bosses in the game. One of my favorite fights in the series.
Can't really name the easiest one, because quite a few of them felt equally effortless. Like the Crystal Sage or the Deacons of the Deep.

But haven't played The Ringed City yet. I'm looking forward to Midir fight, because from what I've heard it's supposed to be a real tough and fun fight.
>>
>>383676471
>pinwheel
oh man, I forgot that clown existed. I barely even register his presence when I do runs of the game since I'm through that room in like 10 seconds.
I'll change my vote here
>>383676267

also to throw on Demons Souls:
Easiest: Dirty Colossus
Hardest: Getting a real player in Old Monk
>>
>>383675798
DS1- Hardest Ornstein, & Smough, Easiest Asylum Demon
DS2- Hardest Sinh, Easiest Dragon Rider
DS3- Hardest Slave knight Gael, Easiest Wolnir
>>
DS1-O&S hardest, Priscilla easiest
DS2-Dark Lurker hardest, Ruin sentinels easiest
DS3-Lord of Cinder hardest, Wolnir easiest

Also
BB-Logarias hardest, easiest is a tie between wetnurse, amygdala, one reborn
>>
File: sucy sleepy.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
sucy sleepy.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>383676653
Midir is only hard if you don't recognize his patterns, he's definitely fun.
>>
>>383676653
Midir isn't really as "hard" as most people seem to think he is. You just need to fight him differently than other bosses. Most bosses in Souls it's best to get behind them and hit their ass. With Midir you're supposed to bait an attack from the front, then hit the head when he misses. Most people dont' get that and instead try to melee his legs, do shit damage and die when he breaths fire straight down
>>
>>383676795
BB - Hardest Orphan of Kos, Easiest Celestial Emissary
>>
>>383676267
I don't know if Manus was supposed to be hard. I only fought him once and maybe I was over-leveled for the cycle I was in, but he was one of the only bosses I didn't need a second shot at. Artorias and Kahlmeet were harder.
>>
>>383676852
>With Midir you're supposed to bait an attack from the front, then hit the head when he misses.
I see. I play a lot of MH too, so I'm not unfamiliar with head sniping like that.
>>
Manus became the hardest one for me when I stopped using turtling tactics.
>>
>>383676795
>Wolnir easiest
Insta-died like 3 times to that fucking dark zone or whatever.
>>
>>383676931
Poise monster him with Black Iron set maxed out with a great shield, & Manus is child's play
>>
>>383675798
Ds1 - manus, artorias hardest. Asylum demon easy
Ds2 - ellana, tiger hardest, dunno
Ds3 - friede, demon prince. But most of them are annoying like sully and aldritch.

Easy yhorm
>>
>>383676848
mostly people get fucked by his laser since it can move very fast in a certain spot as your approach him and most people don't want to miss the oppurtunity to hit him after demon prince.Asl demon prince must be the most underrated boss fight in the dlc, it's better than 99% of souls bosses.
>>
>>383676948
How do you even turtle against Manus? He has wombo combo and dark magic shotgun.
>>
>DaS
Easiest: Moonlight Butterfly; I just threw firebombs at it I think.
Hardest: Gwyn; I can't parry

>DaS2
Easiest: The Rotten; what a disappointing fight
Hardest: Fume Knight; I consider him to be the hardest boss ever, it was a great relief to beat him

>DaS3
Easiest: Deacons of the Deep, ehh.
Hardest: Nameless King; great boss fight, too. love his unpredictable combos
>>
>>383675798
DS1 - Four Kings hardest, Sif easiest
DS2 - Ancient Dragon hardest, Nashandra easiest
DS3 - Nameless King hardest, Yhorm easiest
>>
>>383676927
orphan may knock logarius off top spot but damn he felt like a souls boss which really threw me off in BB. Forgot about emissary but yeah that was easy, but bloodborne has a lot of bosses that are mindlessly easy, makes for a giant contrast with BBs hard bosses which are savage.
>>
>DS1
Easiest - Pinwheel
Hardest - O&S

>DS2
Easiest - Congregation
Hardest - Smelter Demon

>DS3
Easiest - Deacons
Hardest - Champion Gundyr
>>
>>383676471
This with BB at Ebrietas as hardest and Celestial Emissary/Living failures as easiest
>>
>>383677053
>Four Kings hardest
literally fucking how?
>>
>DS1
Easiest: Moonlight butterfly
Hardest:Four kings
Favourite: Ornstein and Smough

>DS3
Easiest: Yhorm or Wyvern
Hardest: Champion Gundyr kicked my ass so much
Favourite: Midir

Playing DS2 sometime soon.
>>
>>383677450
Not him but I had a friend who went with full sorcery build and got stuck for half a day on them, over 30 attempts
>>
>>383677053
>>383677579
>4kings
>hardest
what kind of a cuck build were you playing?
>>
>>383677034
You can endure a full combo with a good enough great shield and enough stamina. It becomes a really long battle though because it feels like you barely have any stamina to do anything other than block.
>>
>>383677579
>>383677450
>>383677657
>Hardest:Four kings

Explain yourselves
>>
File: 1478164860874.jpg (224KB, 800x908px) Image search: [Google]
1478164860874.jpg
224KB, 800x908px
>>383675798
Easy
Pinwheel/Moonlight
Covetous Demon

Hard
Manus/Kalameet
Fume Knight/Blue Smelter

Dishonorable mention to Bed of Chaos which probably causes me the most deaths on my runs.

Only done the two tigers and ancient dragon once on DaS 2, but I didn't have too much trouble. Don't want to see them ever again though.

Haven't played 3 yet
>>
File: 1482048402433.png (892KB, 782x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1482048402433.png
892KB, 782x1022px
>>383675798
only played DS1 w/ dlc
>Hardest
The golden meme duo
>Easiest
Doggo with sword
>>
>all this O&S

I just dont get how anybody could find those guys harder than Kalamete and Manus. Did you guys just not do the DLC?

If so, it's kind of dumb to skip the best part of the entire game
>>
>>383676679
The old monk one is kind of a hit and miss, depending on the player you get.
>>
>>383675798
DS1 - Iron Golem hardest, Pinwheel easiest
DS2 - Smelter Demon hardest, Last Giant easiest
DS3 - Dragonslayer Armour hardest, Vordt easiest
>>
>>383677657
>>383677770
Last time I fought them was on NG+4 on a level 80 str build, though I remember it being easier on my first time playing through.
Its hard to win the DPS race and their attacks do a shitload of damage, also the arena fucks with my depth perception.
>>
>>383675798
Easiest:
Pinwheel/Nito
Congregation/Skeleton lords
Wolnir

Why the fuck cant they make good undead bosses?

Hardest:
Bell Gargoyles
Blue smelter demon
Curse-rotted greatwood
>>
I found Kalameet and Manus and to a lesser extent Artorias to be harder than O&S
>>
>DS1
Manus/Kalameet hardest, pinwheel easiest. I breezed through most of the base game but the DLC bosses seriously kicked my ass
>DS2
Fume Knight hardest, covetous demon easiest. The knight legit took me like 20 tries, it's like his attacks were specifically designed to punish every little timing error you make
>DS3
Hardest Midir since he's the only boss I haven't beaten yet, deacons of the deep are the easiest. Honorary mention goes to Dragonslayer Armour, the fight should actually be renamed to 'Dragonslayer Shield' since that's the real enemy in that fight
>>
>>383677914
Because O&S is the first aggressive duo boss with stupid combos and tons of health. It's a huge step-up from previous bosses and if Dark Souls is your first Souls game you aren't prepared for that fight at all.
>>
>there are people who unironically find 4shits a hard boss
>>
>>383677914
I think O&S are a significant spike in difficulty compared to the previous bosses, and if you're playing completely blind and don't have a beefed out character with a highly upgraded weapon they WILL kick your ass
>>
DS1 - Hardest Capra Demon, Easiest Pinwheel (I mean come on, he died in 1 hit)
>>
>>383677914
I can run circles on Kalameet, O&S require a lot more "attention"
>>
DEMON'S SOULS
> Easist
(Not counting True King Allant) Old Hero, I was wearing thief ring anyway to avoid sky manta rays and I had no idea why he seemed unable to detect me
> Hardest
Maneaters

DARK SOULS 1
> Easist
In all my playthroighs I have never died to Iron Golem. Even Pinwheel got me once when I rushed Catacombs at base level and an unupgraded weapon

DARK SOULS 2
never played

BLOODBORNE
> easist
Celestial Emmisionary
> hardest
Depth 5 FRC Pthumeruan Descendant (aka HMPH), if random chalices don't count then Defiled Hotdog, if it has to be a main game boss then Orphan.

DARK SOULS 3
> easiest
Deacons of the Deep
> hardest
Friede, although I fought her at level 45 since I entered the DLC as soon as I found it and pushed through the torture. She's really pretty easy on a completed build, but so is everything else.
>>
>>383677914
Because Dark Souls was the first game for many people and prepare to die didn't release until a year after. I played the game for hundreds of hours and did countless of playthoughs before the DLC released. People just got mechanically better and learned how the game worked in general.
>>
>>383678024
>>383678091
>smelter demon/blue smelter demon
jesus christ those were such terrible fights
the arena is small as fuck and his fucking sword seems to have infinite range when he lights it up, and the hitboxes are fucked in the fight since his swings often took my health without really touching me or my character reacting to getting hit in any way
>>
>>383678439
> Forgot hardest for DaS1
Ornstien and Smough stumped me for about a week. Longest road block in the series apart from Defiled Hotdog.
>>
>>383675798
DS1:
EASY: Pinwheel/Iron Golem
HARD: Killing Ornstein last

DS2:
EASY: Skeleton Lords
HARD: Ruin sentinels

Have yet to play ds3
>>
DaS1 - Four Kings
Had to look up tips on how to beat them like wearing havel set and turtle behind cresent knight shield
DaS2 - Fume Knight
Went at him in ng+ and took me an entire day to beat him. Had abuse i frames like crazy
DaS3 - Nameless King
Still have never beaten him solo or spamming chaos bed
BB - Ludwig or Orphan
For obvious reasons
>>
DS1 - Hardest - O&S on my first playthrough. 6 month wall.

Easiest - Four Kings, was running a STR build. Their magic aint shit to Havels.

DS2 Hardest - Giant Lord, oh god, the fucking hitboxes/shockwave bs and camera issues the original DS2 had for ps3

Easiest - Skeleton Lords.

DS3 Hardest - Twin Princes. The teleportation through me off wayyy too much. Was also running a heavy build so had trouble getting away from the beam attacks.

Easiest - Yhorm. Was really looking forward to a giant fight. Not super disappointed with what we got, just felt rushed.
>>
File: 1499761517364.jpg (20KB, 367x346px) Image search: [Google]
1499761517364.jpg
20KB, 367x346px
>>383678808
>was running fugs build cause muh guts
>nameless king always beats me within an inch of his life on second phase
>cave and switch to heavy dark sword because damage loss was minimal
>had enough vgr to use havels shield
>could still fucking med roll
>mfw beating nameless king with 7 flasks left
>>
>>383676795
Amygdala in the Chalice Dungeons is by far one of the hardest bosses in BB, it's fucking insane how overbuffed he becomes.
>>
>>383678808
Forgot to add easy
DaS1 - Gaping Dragon
DaS2 - The Last Giant
DaS3 - Watchers of the Abyss
BB - Father Gascoin
>>
>>383676439
No, it's really the vanguard, that curse they give each hit always fuck me up
>>
>easy
pinwheel
prowling magus & congregation
yhorm

>hard
artorias
darklurker
gael
>>
DS1: Hardest gargoyles - I still struggle. Dunno why. I can blitz through the rest of the game.
Easiest is pinwheel.

DS2: I'm up to mejula and haven't played in weeks... is it worth it? I hated the first little bit.

DS3: Hardest - Abyss watchers on my first time through. Easiest - vordt.
>>
>>383678513
Normal smelter is great. Excellent place for getting all your sunlight medals too. Not sure if it has been patched since vanilla or whatnot but the fight is fine now.

The way to blue smelter is so fucked up
>>
>>383678934
Amy is mechanically the easiest boss in Bloodborne, no other boss is as slow paced or predictible. First 2 phases you can just stand in front of it and dodge all the attacks super easily. Whenever the head lowers you just do a running R2, eventually triggering a visceral attack. For the third phase you just need to hide under the tail where Amy can only do 2 attacks. A pitiful stomp that's piss easy to avoid by walking, and the jump which won't hit you if you are standing under the tail when Amy launches into the air.

Alternatively do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2KVH6l9Q6I

Defined Amy has stupid high damage, but you shouldn't be getting hit, ever. I've farmed gems for pretty much every build and out of all major bosses farming Amy is the best because I always know what's happening. Hotdog, Bloodletting Beast, Abhorrant Beast, Eribritas are all much worse.
>>
>>383679294
>The way to blue smelter is so fucked up
It's meant to be hard. All those optional dungeons in the DLC were made with co-op summoning in mind.

It's dumb as fuck.
>>
DeS Turd King, if that doesnt count, then dirty colossus, Allant hardest.
DS1 Asylum easiest, Artorias hardest
DS2 covetous demon ez, Smelter demon hardest
DS3 Vordt easiest, Nameless King hardest
BB hemwick bitches easiest, Ludwig hardest
>>
File: 1469164473612.png (1MB, 1726x920px) Image search: [Google]
1469164473612.png
1MB, 1726x920px
Easiest: Pic

Hardest: Memestein and Smeme
>>
File: Torgue_Intro_1.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Torgue_Intro_1.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
My opinions line up with many anons here so I won't bother typing lists, but I came in here to say I can't believe how babymode a lot of the BB bosses became once I did a high arcane + tonitrus + bolt stones build.
>mfw I started laying into Rom
>>
File: 3dthink.jpg (37KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
3dthink.jpg
37KB, 1400x800px
>>383676459
>heavy weapons at a disadvantage
>beat her with the cathedral UGS 3 times and always died only 5 times or less
>>
File: 1399510684394.gif (93KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
1399510684394.gif
93KB, 500x196px
Based on melee only playthroughs:
DeS
>Phalanx
>Maneaters King Doran if he counts
(since allant can be cheesed with silver shield and flamelurker with purple shield)

DaS
>Pinwheel
>Four Kings if we're excluding bed of chaos due to gravity =/= difficulty
DLC
>Kalameet
Though all DLC bosses feel balanced in difficulty, hard to pick one

DaS2
>Covetous Demon
>Ancient Dragon unless using gyrm shield, then probably Dark Lurker
DLC - Didn't play

DaS3
>Deacons
>Nameless King
DLC - Didn't play

BB
>Celestial Emissary
>Logarius
Chalices excluding FRC
>Loran Darkbeast
DLC
>Orphan

I tried to be as objective as I could in what I considered difficult. Obviously on a first time playthrough things would be different depending on which game you start with etc.. and a lot can be cheesed with magic builds or tactics not intended (shooting manus with arrows) so I excluded those.
>>
File: 1371108326296.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1371108326296.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>383680272
>mfw helping some random with Rom, using my ARC build with Korean bolt gems
>>
File: 68c.png (292KB, 570x439px) Image search: [Google]
68c.png
292KB, 570x439px
>first run of DS3
>Yhorm
>don't know about storm ruler
>>
>>383680487
>DaS2
>DLC - Didn't play
In for a treat if you decide to. It doesn't magically fix the base game, but it's great content and has one of the best dragon fights out there and probably the biggest group boss fight in the series.

Not counting the bonus co-op areas though which are lackluster as hell.
>>
>>383680978
I know it's cliché at this point, but I really disliked DaS2. Even if I had the SotFS for free, I'd not want to play through to reach the DLC.
>>
>>383676459
>>383676363
I dunno about that. Beat her with a greataxe on the first try. Sure, she has no poise and staggers every other attack, but considering you can't lock someone for more than two hits in DS3, regardless of the weapon, two hits from a super heavy weapon beat two hits from a fast one any day.
Heavy weapons suffer greatly against bosses with infinite poise, like Gundyr.
>>
>>383681293
>but considering you can't lock someone for more than two hits in DS3, regardless of the weapon, two hits from a super heavy weapon beat two hits from a fast one any day.
You're thinking of PvP mechanics.

I distinctly remember emptying my entire stamina bar on Friede (using a lothric knight sword). She was stunlocked till I ran out.
>>
>DaS
Easiest: I find Stray Demon easier than Asylum since its so short in comparison whenever I fight it
Hardest: Manus

>DaS2
Easiest: Covetous Demon
Hardest: only remember having trouble with the Pursuer because of his bogus moves and I still have trouble with him because he freaks me the fuck out even though I beat the fucking game twice over no bully please

>DaS3
Easiest: Crystal Sage
Hardest: Nameless King, but its also by far my favorite
>>
>>383681418
I'm pretty sure that applies to her too. You must have got lucky that her AI didn't decide to jump away.
>>
>>383681672
>I find Stray Demon easier than Asylum since its so short in comparison whenever I fight it
Choose black firebombs as starting gift and asylum demon dies in like 5 seconds.
>>
>>383676267
Tfw my first experience with Manus was an easy one-shot because a bug made him mash the same easily-dodgeable attack over and over again
Was super mad when I found out he shouldn't have been that easy
>>
>>383681672
>trouble with the Pursuer
lol git g-
>no bully please
oh okay then

He's really easy if you just circlestrafe him (towards his shield arm). I think only his shield bash can hit you and it does pathetic damage

He's also really easy if you stay at long range, he will always do his charging move which is easy to dodge and then get a few hits in. It can also be parried very easily.
>>
>>383675798
DS1 - kalameet was hardest because cutting off the tail was a pain. Pinwheel was easiest.
DS2 - don't remember the game sucked
DS3 - Friede or Gael were hardest. Every boss availible before abyss watchers I beat on my first try and don't think I've ever died to on all my playthroughs. They're all about equally as easy.
>>
File: 1483309266511.jpg (590KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
1483309266511.jpg
590KB, 1280x966px
1>2>3
>>
>>383681976
different guy here, but is it worth trying to use the ballista?
>>
>>383682149
If you can get him to stay in front of it, yes. It's almost an instant kill.

You'll probably need to parry him in front of it or have his AI spaz out though.
>>
>>383675798
Did everyone really think Gwyn was hardest? I got him on my second or third try and thought he was kind of a joke. Seemed obvious to me you can parry his shit

Hardest is probably that duo in Anor Londo for me
>>
>>383682345
>no single other boss in the entire game can be parried
>"seemed obvious to me"
Yeah, nah. You're full of shit.
>>
>>383682345
I thought he was the hardest if you didn't parry
>>
File: 1466791907824.jpg (200KB, 612x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466791907824.jpg
200KB, 612x720px
>>383676302
>>383679079
what the fuck
>>
>>383675798
DS1: Asylum Demon = Easy, O&S = hard
DS2: prowling magus = Easy, Female Dragon/God thingie = hard
DS3: Giant / Gimmick Boss = easy, Friede = hard
>>
File: 1491871111098.jpg (30KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491871111098.jpg
30KB, 456x600px
>>383682434
He had a fairly sized weapon like a lot of the other hollows and he was pretty slow moving too. I thought that was the principle with "what you can parry." But I guess without parrying, he's fairly hard. Still would consider that one duo the hardest

I dunno. Kinda just guessed when I fought him and got it right. Pretty cool too when I think about it, being able to parry the final boss and shit
>>
>>383675798
>Gwyn hardest
What a fucking garbage player. Learn how to parry you idiot.
>>
>>383675798
DaS
Pinwheel easiest, Manus hardest
DaS2
Skeleton Lords easiest, Fume Knight hardest
DaS3
Deacons easiest, Friede hardest
>>
For some reason the boss that gave me the hardest time in the soul series was Penetrator. One fucking missed roll and you were toast.
>>
>>383679079
Use a wide sweeping weapon.

There you just beat these little shits without using a single estus
>>
>>383682642
>when you think you're hot shit because you cheese the final boss
fight him like a man you pussy-ass shitter
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.