[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why exactly do people hate all mers of TES? Altmers is understandable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1476114380189.png (119KB, 1452x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476114380189.png
119KB, 1452x1200px
Why exactly do people hate all mers of TES? Altmers is understandable, but what did bosmers, maomers, even falmers do to deserve such scorn?
>>
Reminder that Altmer are the master race and N*rds are literally useless snowniggers
>>
>>383675559
That would be bretons and argonians. Then orcs, nords and Redguards.
>>
>He helped the coward who'd kill him right after he got what he wanted
Can't let a dangerous foreigner live after all.. Especially one who could dethrone me later
>>
>>383675450
Maomers are pirate scum who generally don't give a fuck about denizens of Tamriel
Falmers just had shitty luck in a territory war
Bosmers aren't really hated, more like disdained because many of them are still fucking savages. When they are hated, it's mostly because of them teaming up with Altmer(or being forced to do so). Still, some of them do some really shady shit in these woods, cannibalism included.
>>
>>383676442
Why is cannibalism bad exactly, if you're not affected by kuru?

Maomers have probably the most divine king of all, who is literally immortal and wealthy
>>
>>383676821
>Why is cannibalism bad exactly
Because it's fucking amoral and disgusting, especially when you have a whole forest full of food around you? And regardless what you think, it's generally considered as such, which definitely makes everyone in Tamriel who knows about it treat Bosmer worse. It's only a few tribes, not the whole race though
>Maomers have probably the most divine king of all, who is literally immortal and wealthy
Good for them, but they still raid and pillage the shit out of Tamriel's coasts, which definitely doesn't grant them much popularity. And they're fish skind and empty eyes certainly don't look too appealing either.
>>
If not for the blessed altmers, you'd all speak maomerish and live as slaves.
>>
>>383677160
If we were to judge from looks, then argonians would have been exterminated a long time ago. Possibly a bunch of kaijit subgroups as well.

I might remember wrong, but isn't a part of the deal between bosmers and valenwood that they can't eat animals or cut down trees unless in extreme situations/self defense? Gotta get those proteins somehow
>>
File: 1494174426049.jpg (634KB, 694x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1494174426049.jpg
634KB, 694x1113px
>>383675559
this
>>
>>383677330
>If we were to judge from looks...
Well, that's exactly why they have been used as slaves for century and get much less respect than other races in general

As for the Green Pact, I don't think it's that restrictive. I think they can't destroy living plants(which still leaves the option of eating fallen fruit) and can hunt and eat animals normally. Also, not all Bosmer follow the pact, not even all of those living in Valenwood
>>
>>383675450
Cause they're elves.
>>
>>383677582
centuries*
>>
>>383677582
Well tamriel stopped enslaving the beast races and kill orcs on sight, they should stop bothering the maomers. Besides, mostly dumbners insisted on keeping muh slavery, and even then only on their shitty island full of savages
>>
>>383677753
If anything it's Maormers bothering them though.
>>
>>383677903
They tried one invasion over 2 centuries ago. It's time to forgive them. They haven't even been seen since 3th century
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.