[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nice sunny as fuck day >decide to take dog for walk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1491406655484.jpg (152KB, 648x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491406655484.jpg
152KB, 648x462px
>nice sunny as fuck day
>decide to take dog for walk
>remember that I lost his new chew toy
>decide to improvise
>get my switch with the two joycons attached to it and wrap it in four layers of bubble wrap
>wrap two layers of celltape
>6 sheets of news paper
>2 more layers of cellotape
>and hey presto, you have your own throw toy for the dog
>take dog to park with Improvised chew toy
>toss it about the place
>dog FUCKING loves it
>finally come home been a chill ass day
>grind up some weed, gonna play some arms
>unwrap everything from switch
>it's fucking broken inside
>screen is smashed to pieces and joycons are broken onto the screen grips
>console is completely fucked

What the fuck happened to Nintendo? I remember they were famous for how tough and sturdy there consoles were but the switch broke easy as fuck, hell, I remember when I was 5 years old and the game cube came out, I was doing weighted stair lunges and the game cube fell off my back down a flight of 13 steps and still fucking worked. When did Nintendo get so shoddy? So any way who do I see about fixing it? Do I ask game stop or is there some kinda number to call?
>>
Obviously the Nintendium mine's run dry.
>>
>being a dogfag
>weed addict
Not surprised honestly desu
>>
Definitely your dog's fault here. He is clearly last gen, you may as well be trying to shove a CD into a memory card slot. Upgrade your dog man, stop being a dog tech dinosaur.
>>
>>383675058
Ok hating dogs is an opinion and I'm cool with that, but what the FUCK is wrong with weed?
>>
>dog FUCKING loves it
So what's the problem here?
>>
>>383674954
they barely have above generic chinese quality products at this point
>>
>>383674954
>lost dog toy
>should i buy another one for like 4 dollars?
>no, i'll just wrap my 300 dollar piece of technology in bubble wrap instead
i'm trying to figure out what mental disorder this is
>>
File: 1403049153494.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1403049153494.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>383675115
Nice bait, i'll say that much
>>
File: 1499063927719.png (578KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
1499063927719.png
578KB, 677x677px
This is decent bait
>>
>>383675226
Explain what's wrong with it then? It's my "cocktail" at the end of a day of hard work
>>
Is this an original pasta? nice work OP
>>
Aare
>>
>>383675036
Nintendium ran out about the time of the DS Lite.
>>
>>383674954
>Do I ask game stop or is there some kinda number to call?
911, tell them that you were throwing switch for dog to play while you were high
>>
>>
>>383677076
>that feel when the Nintendo DS is the first console to ever survived a trip up Mont Elverest
>>
File: C6WFLM8WMAAKadh.jpg (71KB, 765x645px) Image search: [Google]
C6WFLM8WMAAKadh.jpg
71KB, 765x645px
Yeah man, what the fuck
>>
DUDE
>>
>>383674954
>is there some kinda number to call?
stopped reading there
nobody calls anymore now that they can text
>>
>retarded junky wraps an expensive electronic in some flimsy bubblewrap
>throws it around
>surprised it's broken
burn too many brain cells there?
>>
>>383677794
WEED
>>
>>383677895
LMAO
>>
>>383674954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbVL-lYx3w
>>
>you'll never be such a burnout that you wrap your $300 video game console in bubblewrap to toss around for your dog
>brain so fried you didn't realize a chew toy is probably less expensive than all the shit you used to wrap it in
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (157KB, 998x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
157KB, 998x1322px
>>383674954
>What the fuck happened to Nintendo? I remember they were famous for how tough and sturdy there consoles were
Nintendo portable systems were ALWAYS shit, especially the 1st gen ones, what are you talking about?

I broke my GameboyColor by lightly tapping the screen while I was capturing a Meowth. My GBA's right bumper stopped working 6 months in and I was forced to buy a GB SP.
-Miraculously- nothing wrong happened to my DSi, but my 3DSxl analog nub broke into 4 piece for no fucking reason (pic related) so unless I want to cut my thumb I can't play anything that doesn't use the D-pad like Monster Hunter (Thank god I can play MHW on PS4/PC, fuck off 240p screen and shitty controls, FINALLY)

I'm not sure what you expected out of the Switch. We already knew about 15 difference core design flaws BEFORE it came out, and now we know much more (like battery drain, left joycons acting up, shit wifi chip, audio jack fucking the the cartridge port, etc)
>>
File: #raugh.jpg (2KB, 105x112px) Image search: [Google]
#raugh.jpg
2KB, 105x112px
>>383674954
>>
Why couldn't you wrap anything else up? It HAD to be your switch.
>>
You should have used your smartphone instead
>>
>get brand new switch
>decide to give it the ol hammer test to see how durable it is
>slam sledgehammer directly into center of screen
>screen shatters and switch is broken in half
>am in complete disbelief that my switch couldnt handle a sledgehammer smashing directly into it

I hear ya OP, they just dont make em like they used to
>>
>people are taking this bait seriously
I can't tell if you're all retards from sleep deprivation or you're just Europeans.
>>383679351
Stop throwing your shit around like a retard then. I've had a GBC, GBA, SP, DS Lite, DSi, and 3DS since they all released and none of them have any issues except for minor cosmetic scratching on the casing.
Hell, even the Animal Crossing 3DS I bought on release barely has a scratch on it, and I've dropped it on hardwood and concrete a few times.
>>
>>383679351
I think maybe you just have retard strength.

The only handheld of mine with a problem was the DSi R button not clicking properly because I kept it in my pocket and sand got inside.
>>
>buy brand new switch
>need to open it up somehow
>give it a quick run over my table saw
>switch is literally cut right in half out of the box
How can these kikes get away with it? And then there are faggots that have the gall to defend them to the death.
>>
File: 1357221993975.jpg (38KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1357221993975.jpg
38KB, 450x337px
>>383677871
>>383675215
>>383677214
>>383678264
>>383679804

>This is the current state of /v/
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.