[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on Dead Rising games? They are now on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: dr.png (224KB, 379x247px) Image search: [Google]
dr.png
224KB, 379x247px
What's your opinion on Dead Rising games?
They are now on HumbleBundle for 12 ameribux.

Are they worth playing if I already have L4D, L4D2, KF1 and KF2?
>>
>>383674546

They are nothing like L4D, L4D2, KF1 and KF2
so the comparison there is null and void.

DR2 was alright, 3 was dog shit but for the price of 12 amerifat you can't really complain
>>
>>383674546
Loved the first, despite its flaws
Liked the 2nd and OTW, despite its flaws
Couldn't care less about the 3rd.
4th one can go fuck itself and I never bought it.
>>
1 is the best
2 is alright, some of the combos get retarded but its still good
3 is dogshit, combos take over every other part of the game
4 doesnt exist, anybody who says it does is lying to you
>>
>>383674546
Dead Rising 1 is great.

Others not so much.
>>
>>383674972
>>383675053
>>383675167
>>383675192
Is it better in coop, or singleplayer?
>>
Three is good, the only people who say it isn't are butthurt Sonyshills.

Four is a massive piece of shit though.
>Let's get rid of co-op lmao
>>
>>383674546
Depends, DR1 is amazing but it has the same stand in shoot to aim as RE4, However they rectified this in DR2+

My personal Favorites are DR1 and DR2:OTR
2 is pretty good, and 3 is meh.

4 is absolute garbage.
>>
>>383675291
>>383675291
Everything is better in coop you dumb nigger.
>>
>>383675291
Anything can be fun with friends. Even shit like Borderlands 1, 2.
>>
Dead Rising 3 is really just awful. It's made by Canadians so of course all white people are evil KKK rednecks, the millitary is evil, immigrants can do no wrong, black people are good as long as they act white and thug niggers if they don't, and italians are all mobsters.

But actually playing it is so much worse. The map is teeming with collectables but because so many areas of the game are blocked by story progress you'll constantly waste time trying to find secrets you can't actually reach. Item combinations make every non-combined weapon less than useless, for example the katana takes 7 hits to kill a single normal zombie when it used to be one of the best weapons. There's this terrible RPG system where you have to grind points to make combinations less obnoxious and to deal any real damage. And the boss fights are all absolutely disappointing, most of them are over before you think you even started.

One more thing that absolutely pissed me off is that the map is large enough you have to drive around but as the game progresses there are more gaps in the road, roadblocks, and obstructions that make cars borderline useless. It's just so tedious to go anywhere or do anything.
>>
3 is the best in the series
>>
>>383674546
Turned into shit dr3 is garbage even on pc best dr1 all others fucking suck dont get 4 dont even give the shits a sale
>>
>>383675362
Spoken like a true casual faggot.
>>
I'd really appreciate if anyone could get me Dead Rising 3

[email protected]
>>
>>383676691
DR1 doesn't have coop
>>
>>383677490
Fuck coop
>>
>>383674546
My reason to play any Dead Rising beyond what I already did of the first two died with Frank.
>>
>>383674546
I'm kind of mad DR1 isn't in this.
>>
1 was a very quirky tittle that was kind of a love it or hate it game.

2 Was probably the best. It toned down some of the bullshit but still kept a lot of it's identity.

3 was the most playable but dumbed down too much. I personally liked but I can understand why people hated.

4 was boring and generic .
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.