[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't anyone talk about this masterpiece anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Cave_Story_title_screen.png (3KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cave_Story_title_screen.png
3KB, 400x300px
Why doesn't anyone talk about this masterpiece anymore? It's a brilliant passion project made by one dude with the polish of an entire studio.
>>
>>383672852
Talked to death.
>>
>>383672852
I picked it up on switch. Last boss pretty tough. Missed the tow hook to save Curly.
>>
so you mean second to last boss then.
>>
File: 1446055039360.png (8KB, 233x249px) Image search: [Google]
1446055039360.png
8KB, 233x249px
>>383672852
People have talked about it for years. It's just been talked about so much to the point where there's nothing really left to talk about.
It's one of the most influential games of all time, but there's not really anything left to discuss about it.
>>
> Gives the source code to some guy so he can port it to the PSP and release it for free
> Get bitten by the hook nosed bug
> goyim i will be re-re-re-re-releasing my game for the sixth time this year i'm looking forward to your continued support it will be 40 shekels please thank you
Fuck this guy
>>
>>383672989
Might want to replay it. Prepare for your definition of tough to change.
>>
Still the best "indie" game.
>>
>>383673178
Why
>>
>>383673171
Anon, I'll just say the fact that Pixel's newest released game, Kero Blaster, is no where near Nicalis, should let you know whose idea it is to keep re-releasing Cave Story.
>>
Mimigas are the niggers of the Island.
>>
>>383674079
I'd fuck a Mimiga
>>
File: CockerMistyP1010066.jpg (121KB, 350x459px) Image search: [Google]
CockerMistyP1010066.jpg
121KB, 350x459px
>>383674385
Is this how a real life Mimiga will look like?
>>
>>383674545
aren't they rabbits
>>
>>383673673
You'll go through hell
also try a 3hp run, and cry at monster x
>>
>>383672852
And then he sold it to Nicalis. Now it's shit.
/thread
>>
>>383674663
More like this, but white.
>>
>>383673178

I got to the final boss rush a couple of days ago, and I don't know when I'm going to build up the brass to try again. I just shook my head and quit when I realized there was a fourth phase.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.