[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk shit about a game Borderlands 2 was a mistake. Who the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (40KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
40KB, 443x332px
Talk shit about a game

Borderlands 2 was a mistake. Who the fuck thought slag was a good idea? Like, nobody wants to be switching weapons every time

Also, the siren class look like a gook
>>
Xeodrifter
>Haha which of the four planets do you want to start on? Trick question, you can only progress on one of them lol faget
>Tap the jump button, fly the full jump height. Worse than Super Mario.
>Fight the same boss twice
>Slowly dick around in this shitty sub
>Walk past areas that are very clearly areas you'll have to bumble through later when you have another power-up
>>
DARKSIDERS
>Entire combat system has 0 combos that use more than one button
>Liam O'Brian and fucking MARK HAMILL are picked up to voice the two main characters and do literally nothing for the entire runtime
>Council is just a ripoff of the Precursors except not cool or interesting
>Game is open world just for the sake of being open world, does nothing but extend the amount of time it takes to get from level to level
>Health Upgrade system of getting more health bars completely irrelevant because enemies get more damage almost 1:1 with your health gains
>All the environmental puzzles are mostly just trying to make the controls and items do what you want them to do
>Incredibly flimsy worldbuilding where who or what Satan (The Destroyer) actually is is up to debate
>Sequel ruined the premise by rewriting the four horsemen of the apocalypse
>Remastered edition of the game still looks worse than Arkham Asylum, which came out in the same year (using the same engine I think too) and still looks good today.
>Bizarre tone with Scottish demigod smiths from a wannabe Tolkien story alongside a no-nonsense avatar of War fighting to clear his name
>Blandest, least inspired levels in vidya history
>Wrath meter is acquired at a bafflingly slow rate (I only had three bars by the end of the game, which was enough for ONE special attack)
>Weird balancing, with one boss wrecking your shit unless you have Chaos Form, in which case he dies instantly
>Coolest mechanic of the game, Ruin, barely used
>Ugly as shit protagonist
>Sidekick changes from helping, taunting, and wacky at the drop of a hat
>Too many side items and too little ways to bind them to the Dpad (It's not FC3 bad, but still horrible)
>Said side items are either mandatory (Crossblade) or absolute dogshit that barely gets used as a tool and doesn't help in combat (Pistol, Horn)
>>
dark souls 2 a poop
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.