[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no F Zero SX They did such a good job with the series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: sad_captain_falcon_by_lm_shade.png (197KB, 485x524px) Image search: [Google]
sad_captain_falcon_by_lm_shade.png
197KB, 485x524px
>tfw no F Zero SX
They did such a good job with the series. I loved them so much I even played all the gba titles including the Japanese one. I know people will tell me to just play wipeout but it's just not the same.
Nintendo made so many intelligent choices in MK8 that I think they might actually be able to make a good new entry to the series.
>>
File: 1418012552452.jpg (166KB, 1000x803px) Image search: [Google]
1418012552452.jpg
166KB, 1000x803px
>tfw we're getting new Metroid games

Feels so fucking good, but even as someone who was a bigger Metroidfag, I fucking need a new F-Zero game too, Nintendo. Hell, if they wanted F-Zero to sell more, why not throw Samus in there as a guest character?
>>
>>383669225
>samus as a guest character
thats a nice idea, it's not gonna make them make another f-zero faster but they have james mcloud as a reference character
>>
>>383669225
They already had Fox's father. Honestly I wouldn't even be angry if they went so far as to include Mario or some goofy shit like that. Samus would obviously fit right in.
>>
File: 62418806_p0.jpg (376KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
62418806_p0.jpg
376KB, 800x800px
>>383669093
You'd think with how iconic Falcon is and the F-Zero tracks in MK8 they'd have announced something in the works by now. I know racing games aren't that popular, but with some proper marketing, and a campaign that focuses on the crazy sci-fi world of F-Zero, I'm sure they'd be able to draw some light onto it. If fighting games have shown anything, it's that you can't go wrong with more content when trying to push units.

And as unlikely as it is even if a new entry were greenlit, I'd love to see a return to the grimy, 2000 AD-ish comic book style of X.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1331x1011px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1331x1011px
WAIFU CLAIMED
>>
File: 1.jpg (110KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
110KB, 540x405px
Look at this fuckin guy. I know it's a cliche but Nintendo was on some shit when they made this game
>>
File: mrs arrow.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mrs arrow.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>383669462
>>383669569
Yeah, Samus isn't the furthest stretch. I'd like to see it happen.

>>383670012
>You'd think with how iconic Falcon is and the F-Zero tracks in MK8 they'd have announced something in the works by now.
Nintendo has no faith in F-Zero. It's their Darkstalkers. They'll of course use the series in crossovers but a real game? F-Zero is at least more likely to get a new game than fucking Darkstalkers.

>And as unlikely as it is even if a new entry were greenlit, I'd love to see a return to the grimy, 2000 AD-ish comic book style of X.
Hell motherfucking yeah. GX was the superior game, but X had the way better art style. Shit had so much more personality to it.

>>383670036
You can have her.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>383670564
This is actually the exact mission I left off on when I stopped playing the game.
>>
>tfw your thread is as dead as your favorite ftranchise
>>
>>383671942
I will create a superior F-Zero clone for Steam
soon
>>
>>383672129
k keep me posted
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.