[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to find every boomerang before facing the boss i literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Ty_the_Tasmanian_Tiger_Coverart.jpg (150KB, 256x364px) Image search: [Google]
Ty_the_Tasmanian_Tiger_Coverart.jpg
150KB, 256x364px
>have to find every boomerang before facing the boss

i literally never beat it
>>
2 > 1 > 3
>>
>>383668603
>>383669270
>Ty thread
>It's a shitposting thread
Both of you should unironically kill yourselves, this is the final nail in the coffin for /v/.
>>
>>383669861
I was just ranking the games anon. Don't tell me you're a Quinkanfag
>>
>>383669959
3>2>1
>>
>>383670191
Strewth anon what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>383670447
Fluffy is a better boss fight than anything in Ty 1.
Not even a furfag.
>>
File: 1497161597276.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497161597276.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383669270
I liked 1 better than 2 due to 2 being too short and unfinished.

2 was supposed to be a time travel game with his parents being hippies, and travelling back to the triassic time by some level and boss in final game that's literally set in triassic era. Along with fucking bug "aliens" from 2000 years in the future where the bugs dominated the earth (This is actually canon, as stated by the artist of the game in his tumblr)
>>
>>383668603
>finding boomerangs
Did you even play it in the first place?
>>
>>383668603
G'DAY JULIUS
>>
Fun fact: There was going to be a Ty movie, along with a tv show. Sucks that it never came to fruition
>There was a point around 2008 where we were talking to people about a possible TY movie. I even had a few conversations with the potential director but sadly things didn’t go too far and a few weeks later it all fizzled (It came down to the other party not being able to end up raining the funds).
>It was heading towards being a bit of a retelling of TY 1 but with Bush Rescue already formed and him being a newcomer. Kinda mixing in the best bits of both games.
>Sad that it fell apart but I did get to have lunch with a group of ex-ILM effects guys at one of their old haunts. A lovely summer day with pizza, beer and the guy who did the CG Jabba in the special editions jokingly apologizing for it.
Source:https://spacecaptsteve.tumblr.com/post/162893479771/you-mentioned-that-there-was-a-potential-ty-movie
>>
What happened to the current-gen ports?
>>
Watch out for those LEECHES
>>
>>383671393
They're on steam, 1 out of early access and 2 is being developed on in early access. Dunno about 3, but that's depends on how well 1 and 2 are selling.
>>
>>383671320
>>383671061
Steve, we all visit your tumblr every once in awhile to see what youve tricked yourself into thinking people will care about next.
Youve only made one good game, and nobody really wants you to make anything else.
You're a sleasy, greasy, guilt ridden furry who thinks he's better than the internet filth that faps to Blade kitten and asks about when TY5 will come out, but the truth is youre not, amd should probably just stop making videogames and art all together.
>>
File: 782346882132.png (2MB, 1200x1203px) Image search: [Google]
782346882132.png
2MB, 1200x1203px
Post TY waifus or husbandos
>>
File: 1498883910211.jpg (26KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1498883910211.jpg
26KB, 500x335px
>tfw TY will never ever get the same attention as Crash got recently with all these comfy discussion, memes, waifuposting and shitposting
>he will be forever forgotten
>tfw you cannot discuss this game without staying alive for long
It hurts anons, I wish Krome would just make a fucking TY5 rather than sitting around doing nothing but shit mechs and cat girls
>>
>>383671634
Stop.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.