[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still feel it? This... https://www.youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1445824656452.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1445824656452.gif
186KB, 678x422px
Do you still feel it?
This...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
>>
File: 1494783831155.jpg (18KB, 295x416px) Image search: [Google]
1494783831155.jpg
18KB, 295x416px
MGSV GZ & PP had good cinematography.

>Those long shots with no cuts
>It's also reflected in the game play
>>
File: 1694866.jpg (159KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
1694866.jpg
159KB, 450x449px
>>383660791
Please find me and shoot me in the head so I can escape the suffering that is the unlived potential
those cutscenes were great
>>
File: 20170515_045319.jpg (218KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_045319.jpg
218KB, 1296x972px
>>383660915
Yeah it's a shame. I really like the game.

I didn't follow the trailers and general hype/speculation leading up to the game.

After blitzing through it and get Perfect Stealth No kills on every mission I was left kind of disappointed.

I've since started a second playthrough being much more creative with my approach to missions and the game itself is very satisfying.
Easily the most pick and playable of all the Metal Gear games

It's so satisfying to sneak through bases with your custom 80's playlist
>>
>>383661501
Do you like the other MGS games?

I love the game too but it wont stick in my memory like the others
>>
>has the best gameplay
>has the worst story
What a shame.
>>
>>383661871
>has the best gameplay

Nice meme

Learn to separate mechanics from actual gameplay
>>
>>383661998
He's right. MGSV is top tier in gameplay. It's truly amazing. If you can't appreciate it you might be a shitter.
>>
>>383661716
Yeah I love the series.

MGSV can't hold a candle to the number of memorable moments in the past numbered titles but what is there is satisfying. Also while the tone of MGSV is very serious they're still a lot of goofy things to be found.

Certainly what sticks with me from MGSV happened on my 2nd playthrough. After taking down Sahelanthropus and confronting Skull Face as he's pinned under that metal beam and chose not to shoot him in my first playthrough.(Perfect Stealth No kills & thought that might count) Well the choosing to unload into with Miller by your side and their appearance changing to show the men they were was very good and ultimately felt satisfying to get your vengeance
>>
>>383660791
Too bad the dialogues are cheesy as fuck and the story is very lacking.

This scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VofQjhpkJpY was good though, except maybe for the shaky cam.
>>
>>383662387
>tfw really liked skull face and expected him to be a boss fight
>>
>>383660791

Too bad thats all it had going for it
>>
>>383662571
I liked him too but I don't see him being much of a threat in a 1 on 1.

Even to a venom lacking and weapons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.