[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In my dream, I smell a barbecue. Children, a dog, and I see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>In my dream, I smell a barbecue. Children, a dog, and I see someone. I think I see someone. These things, none of it for me. I move by roaring engines, among warriors. We come from the night.

BJ had a hard life.
>>
Jew's wish they looked like this.
>>
>>383659378
#NotAllNazis
>>
>sequel tries to re-write character to be deep and compelling
>fails
>>
BJ had a shit game
>>
>>383659378
As someone who grew up on old Wolfenstein 3D (back when every once in a while it would be installed on a school computer and no one drew attention to it), I fucking love what they did with BJ in the new games. He does have it rough, but it's still a fun adventure.
>>
>>383660473
this
>>
>nu-/v/ hates Wolfenstein now

Just pitiful. Alt-right "movement" is just so embarrassing. Like just go conservative or something. Nothing will be taken seriously when internet memes are a pivotal part of your ideology.
>>
>>383660667
>this will get serious replies
>>
>>383660626
It's still kinda nuts to me that they turned B.J. fucking Blazkowicz of all people into a somewhat compelling character.
>>
>>383660667
>/v/ hates it
>neo /v/ loves it
>Larping redditors from /pol/ hate it
it's that simple
>>
>>383660667
Just fuck back off to /leftypol/
>>
File: 1388067728569.gif (2MB, 230x175px)
1388067728569.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>383660802
>>
>>383660802
It is weird. I'm glad they went a different route with Doomguy, and he's feels just as stoic and full of murder as he did back in the day. But for BJ, he has to be compelling because you have to care that he lost people, his country, years of his life, etc. You want him to win, and it helps you stay motivated the whole game.
>>
>>383661430
Wanting the Nazis to lose provides plenty of reason to care and enough motivation through the whole game. BJ doesn't need to be compelling in the slightest to give that effect. And quite frankly, he wasn't compelling at all, so it worked out either way.
>>
>>383660802
When I heard they were writing an actual story with supposedly nuanced characters I thought it would be shit. Picked up the game on a deep sale last year and actually loved how they pulled it off.

I think DOOM is a better game for classic FPS style gameplay, and Prey did a fantastic job as an immersive sim, but I think oddly enough TNO had a legitimately good story with great characters I actually got attached to. It's probably the least great of the three but I'd say it's still an 8/10 game for me because it was also a great shooter too in a sea of shit shooters. Really caught me off guard and I'm hyped as hell for TNC.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.