[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPad also has similar control as Nintendo Switch developed by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

iPad also has similar control as Nintendo Switch developed by several third parties, but why it didn't sell well as a gaming platform like Switch?
>>
Because it's a piece of fucking shit
>>
>>383658752
Lack of games that justify the price. Lots of games are playable on the system but none of them make you feel.. "oh man I wish I was playing this on a big screen!"
>>
>>383658752
Didn't have Zelda.
Is this a trick question?
>>
>>383658752
The iPad has literally 0 (Zero) games despite existing for like 10 years. Switch has 1 game which already makes it infinitely better than that normie product.
>>
>>383658752
Lack of support. Not for games, there's lots of games on iOS and many of them are actually really good. But controller peripherals are expensive and niche, so most games don't bother supporting them in favor of designing the game to be played with touch controls. It's totally fine for something like Shadowrun or even Death Road to Canada.

I mean that and it's a multi-purpose device. I play lots of games and lots of mobile games, but most of the time my iPad is for watching youtube, surfing the net or taking notes.

>>383659530
That's missing the point. The good games that do end up on there are often portable ports or clone games of things you would play on the big screen. But the core demographic don't really care about portability which is why the Switch is good, because the portability of the Switch is optional.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.