[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't play Black Desert Do you really believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4588.jpg (116KB, 358x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4588.jpg
116KB, 358x746px
>he doesn't play Black Desert

Do you really believe everyone that says it's simply a grind? You're really missing out man...so many features to discover but everyone only talks about the combat leveling. This is more of a return to runescape/Everquest than we are ever going to see in our lifetime.
>>
Okay.
>>
The only draw the the game is the cute waifus, and you keep posting all of your cute waifus here for me to look at so there's no reason for me to actually play the game.
>>
the game is boring
>>
>so many features to discover
>everybody only talks about the combat leveling

Yeah I bet all the other grind is just great in comparison.
>>
File: IMG_4554.png (239KB, 351x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4554.png
239KB, 351x379px
First mmo in a decade that has unique and obfuscated mechanics that many can't wrap their heads around

>heh boring game bro

Has the most complex character creator of any mmo by far. Most people create beautiful women naturally

>uhhh uhh waifus LOL

I referencing a mass suicide cult that thought they were going to get taken away on spaceships called heavens gate
>>
At level 62 it takes 40 hours to earn 1% experience
>>
how easy is it to get started and immediately play slut dress up?
>>
Why does Black Desert look so much like Dragon's Dogma? Which game came first? Because there's a serious case of plagiarism here.
>>
can you switch classes whenever? or are you stuck with whatever you pick when you create your character?
>>
got bored after 2 days

I got more out of Elder Scrolls Online
>>
File: 2017-06-04_38455610.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-04_38455610.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you hear someone recommend bdo
>>
>>383658059
There is nothing to be gained from even attempting that.
>>
>>383657074

And getting cucked by every no-life elitist you run into whenever you try to level. Good fun.So many features. Tons of skill. No snow-balling. Nope.
>>
>>383657074
>IP locking players.
Yeah no thanks
>>
>>383657074
The game is trash and your a shill. Fuck off.
>>
>>383658334
The only valid argument so far. Since I have a life don't get into the alt-game or guild takeovers and I totally understand your critique. But I'm having a blast specializing my main and taking over my own little section of the world. Wealth acquisition skilling and socializing is enough to keep me going.
>>
File: 2017-06-02_439867226.jpg (551KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-02_439867226.jpg
551KB, 1920x1080px
>>383657074
>fishing is boring as fuck and can literally just afk it without even needing a bot
>combat is literally kill everything in 2-3 hits even easier then WoW
>quests are as bad as FF15
only thing it has going for it is glorious waifus creating graphics and even then i can just mod skyrim the same and be able to get them fucked
also literally all the armors for classes just add a few more fishnets or feathers unless you fork out money good goy dark knight and sorc best classes
>>
File: IMG_4334.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4334.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>some skills can be afkd while you are away, none of which are as successful as actively playing the game.

How is that bad

I like how no one ever mentions that that game lets you control a slave market which proves to me that the waifu shitposters were either too lazy or stupid to figure it out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.