[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sudden urge to replay Skyrim >reinstall and takes all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images-1.jpg (7KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7KB, 239x211px
>sudden urge to replay Skyrim
>reinstall and takes all day cuz wifi is shit
>get bored within 15 minutes
>uninstall

Everytime
>>
>>383652059
>sudden urge to replay Skyrim
>reinstall and takes all day cuz wifi is shit
>uninstall
>>
if you know it will happen just leave it in the harddrive.
>>
>>383652059
>replay Skyrim
>several mods aren't working
>some aren't up anymore and/or haven't been updated
>already spent time just slowing checking what is and is not working

Fuck that. I could play Morrowind or Oblivion and know that everything is still working.
>>
Its because the game itself is incredibly thin. Theres gameplay but its flat. Combat is uninspired; Melee is swing until your stamina is gone and then run until it recoups, Magic is blast them with fire or ice or lightning until your magicka is depleted and then run until it recoups. Theres a story but is extremely generic and unengaging. The voice acting feels like there 4 or 5 people over and over and its never well done. Set-pieces are poorly choreographed (all of the civil war battles).

The game is bland. Its the most vanilla flavored sugar-free fat-free store-brand ice cream money could buy with a 50% off coupon. Everyone always has the same argument
>muh mods
>muh face and hair mods
>check out mai waifus fat ass
>look a loli
>bro SHADERS
>bro TEXTURES

The best thing about the game is the general atmosphere and the music. Next time you get the urge to play Skyrim just download the OST and enjoy it.
>>
I get the same urge

I just browse mods for the game instead since I know that's the most fun part
>>
>>383652059
>sudden urge to replay skyrim
>remember skyrim
>oh wait its shit
>play something else
Installing mods and then never launching the game is more fun
>>
>>383653674
I don't have enough room...
>>
>>383652059
>get myself a new tablet because why not
>reinstall that shit mobage that I used to play
>all these dailies, crafting that I need to do, new areas, missions, character, items, etc
>mfw have no idea where to start
>uninstall
>>
File: 1489976862190.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489976862190.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
Just go hiking or something?
>>
Skyrim always plays out like this for me

>Reinstall woth some build in mind
>run through bleak falls burrow before anything else
>get lost doing stuff to make the build complete
>A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON

At this point I ask myself if I’m actually having fun, usually the answer is no.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.