[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, can I get some good comfy role playing game recommendations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0294.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
Hey /v/, can I get some good comfy role playing game recommendations? Just lost my job and need to escape for a bit.
>>
>>383645867
Heard about this one. I'll check it out. Thanks anon.
>>
>>383645791
Why don't you escape to Word where you can update your resume and find a new job
>>
>>383647281
Already did anon. Just finished my job hunting for the day too. Looking for games to unwind with for the night
>>
>>383647472
Cool, what's your line of work?
>>
>>383647640
Not OP
Not I work on IT.
>>
>>383645791
Divinity Original Sin might be up your alley OP. It's good, graphics are modern, no need to stuff around with mods and fixes, and the tone is pretty light-hearted and comfy.
>>
>>383645791
Stardew Valley is on Steam. It's probably the only comfy game I own.
>>
>>383645791
God fucking damn Bastilla is healthy as fuck. Those hips, those thighs were made for birthing.
>>
VTMB and FONV
>>
>>383645791
how did you lose your job?
>>
Dragon's Dogma and Pillars of Eternity both have some very comfy moments, make sure you get your hands on the expansions to both however, as they make the game much better.
>>
>>383648848
People like you make me feel creeped the fuck out and I'm not even female.
>>
>>383648885
If you play VTMB make sure you get the wesp5 patch, otherwise the game is borderline unplayable.
>>
>>383647640
OP here. I was a server. Middle of summer so I wasn't getting lots of hours anyway. Time to move on, I needed change.
>>
>>383649014
The restaurant was just moving forward so they let some people go. Wasn't a performance issue or anything.
>>
>>383648848
I agree anon. She was my OG waifu when the game came out.
>>
>>383648848
>>383649926
Visas is and always will be the superior waifu.
>>
>>383648848
>those thighs were made for birthing.
Everything is left to bear isn't it?
>>
>>383649185
>acknowledging that someone is more than worthy to bear your child is creepy
the absolute state of numales
>>
>>383649185
Agreed. Girl fetishists are fucking gross.
>>
Monster Girl Quest
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.