[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think? Is this worth the 80 smackers or naw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: snesstuff.png (561KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
snesstuff.png
561KB, 1000x637px
What do you guys think?
Is this worth the 80 smackers or naw?
http://www.nintendo.com/super-nes-classic
>>
It's just a USB stick with a retro-styled case with a couple of NES controllers
So no
>>
>Is this worth the 80 smackers
Only if for some reason you don't have
>any type of PC or laptop
>an original SNES
>a Nintendo console with VC
>a console with homebrew/emulators
>a handheld with homebrew/emulators
>>
I want to buy it mainly to play Final Fantasy VI/3 the way it was meant to be played.
>>
>>383644047
I have all of those. And no, it's not worth $80. Still buying all three regional versions because I feel like it. The NES one wasn't worth $60 and I still bought a US one and a Famicom one. Didn't bother with PAL since they look the same as US. And I actually like Sony more than Nintendo.
>>
>>383644816
With a CRT TV, real Super Nintendo and real game cart?
>>
it better be i bought 12 to sell. if ebay is anything to go off of the prices are already looking good. should of bought more
>>
>>383644986
Sorry, poorfag, but you should do some research before talking out of your ass. ebay isn't even allowing pre-order listings yet. There's exactly 1 on ebay right now and it's a listing from some scammer supposedly in Italy that will be taken down eventually. I'm sure "12" actually means "0".
>>
>>383644816

What a shmuck lol
>>
>>383645462

lol you can get around the pre order listing ban you tool learn to ebay
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.