[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I... I actually kind of like this game. Guess i'm leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I... I actually kind of like this game. Guess i'm leaving for reddit :/
>>
You should.
>>
go away and never come back, traitor
>>
>>383644412
forgot my sexy pic
>>
>>383642565
Just reminded me to download the demo, thanks
>>
>>383642565
The main characters are annoying as fuck, but the world and game is fun to play. I felt too OP early in the game though and it wasn't much of a challenge (though these sort of games aren't really difficult to begin with)
>>
It's a ubisoft game so it's alright but it gets boring about a quarter of the way through.
>>
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!
>>
>>383644579
>33 gb
What the fuck? Am I downloading the whole fucking game?
>>
>>383645179
Yes, demo is actually a 2 hour trial of the whole game.
I wanna see and try an exploit that lets you play through the whole game if you keep your PS4 on rest mode.
>>
>>383645179
It's a modern video game, 33gb is just the textures for the main character
>>
>>383642565
the new modes are fun
I unironically play this 2h daily
>>
File: behind.png (238KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
behind.png
238KB, 491x491px
Had a very unsatisfying ending.
There was no mission to kill that fat bitch who constantly vapes in the cutscene. Also hate how Wrench was talked about the "crazy guy" who does insane shit, meanwhile he does jack shit the whole game, until the end where you control him with infinite ammo. I'm glad they killed offed the other nigger instead of Wrench.
>>
I don't want to play this game since I traditionally hate Ubishit games that aren't Rayman or PoP but I really want to try this game since it has that really cool urban youth vibe that I really like.
>>
>>383642565
Heard it was much more fun than the first one despite having a shitty story and bad main characters.
>>
Its alright, stealth is ok and driving is meh
>>
>>383642565
>:/
You should have already left, faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.