[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>... so people are asking what's our game of the year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0127.jpg (160KB, 2006x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
160KB, 2006x854px
>... so people are asking what's our game of the year so far and what we're looking forward to playing from the first part of the year... You played Horizon Zero Dawn, right Jeff?
>yeah... It was good, but I don't think about it anymore... I'm trying to finish route A of Nier Automata, but the combat is too boring for me... I'll have to talk to Ben to see if I'm near the end... I'm at the third boss in Zelda as well, but I just don't wanna get back to it... The game is getting boring...
>Yeah... What about you Ben?
>Zelda is overwhelming, I kinda don't wanna go back to it...
>I was thinking about Persona 5, but if not even Ben is willing to fight for it, I might just skip it... I guess at this point only Battlegrounds remains...

Man, why do they always sound so bored about everything? Tried to listen to their podcast to see if things had changed (I'm desperately looking for some game podcast to listen to while doing other shit), but they literally have no fun at all playing anything anymore.

I'm not saying I want fake excitement, but at this point it really makes me wonder why do they even have a game podcast anymore, if they don't wanna talk about it.
>>
They're getting old, they all have families and I'm sure they regret putting all their eggs in this one website where they have to keep pretending they like children's games
>>
>>383641985

Probably not Jeff because he must get some pretty good money for being the creator of the website, but the others surely regret it I think.
>>
>>383641059

Im pretty sure covering video games for 20 years would burn some people out.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.