[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the most broken piece of shit game ever created, /v/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1494486060024.gif (874KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
1494486060024.gif
874KB, 320x192px
Whats the most broken piece of shit game ever created, /v/ ?

My vote goes to CS:GO
>you need twelve (12) fucking reports to get a cheater banned and every report needs to be verified via overwatch
>every Steam sale CS:GO is dirt cheap so people buy like 5 accounts and completely fuck up the ranking system, smurf, cheat etc.
>Valve gets like ~12% for EVERY trade EVERY second from EVERY FUCKING player buying from another player

Valve will NEVER EVER develope another fucking game
>>
>>383637502
Valve will probably burn it down to the ground in 5 years and release CS:420noscope to make people buy the same shit all over again
>>
Most any Western RPG with non-restricted leveling / character skills, especially Elder Scrolls. The ways you can break those games boggles the mind. But that's part of their charm.

I once saw a Morrowind speedrun where the guy grabbed a few magic scrolls, flew straight to the location of the final boss, and abused extensive buffs to cheese his way through the fight. It took all of 10 minutes.
>>
>>383637502
>>you need twelve (12) fucking reports to get a cheater banned and every report needs to be verified via overwatch
So you'd rather a small handful of friends get together, troll-report you and ban you?

>>every Steam sale CS:GO is dirt cheap so people buy like 5 accounts and completely fuck up the ranking system, smurf, cheat etc.
Actually, Valve refuses to drop the price any lower than 50% off because of this, and didn't sell it as often as other shit for the same reason. Does it stop cheaters? Fuck no. Does it even slow them? Not really. But they never make it "dirt cheap".

>>Valve gets like ~12% for EVERY trade EVERY second from EVERY FUCKING player buying from another player
Yup, Valve's been pure jewery for years now, where the fuck have you been? The sales have sucked for at least 3-4 years now and they haven't made a game in ages, HL3 is never coming out and if it ever does, it's gone past the Duke Nukem Forever stage where no matter how decent it is, it'll never live up to the hype of this many years' wait.

Problem is, they've got us by the balls via our steam library at this point, and a simple, centralized marketplace and friends, so we're stuck with 'em.

As for broken pieces of shit, have you ever been to greenlight before it was shut down? It all depends on what you define as broken, too. Nothing you listed is "broken", it's working as intended, just like VAC bans are delayed so niggas aren't quite sure when or where they were caught.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.