[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters who might have maybe done something wrong but it worked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: FFT_Delita.jpg (102KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
FFT_Delita.jpg
102KB, 600x900px
Characters who might have maybe done something wrong but it worked out in the end.
>>
>>383633160
The only real wrong he did was go against he own moral code - he felt used and in turn used others for his own means. Good news for him is that the war ended, he was made king, and his reign was peaceful.
>>
File: Ffta-marche.jpg (93KB, 902x985px) Image search: [Google]
Ffta-marche.jpg
93KB, 902x985px
>>
>>383633442
>his reign was peaceful
Because pretty much everyone of any importance, or anyone that would be able to stand up to him, fucking died, or became a demon and died.
>>
>>383633571
Well, maybe Ovelia could-
>shanks him in the end
>realized too late he had counter equipped
Nevermind.
>>
>>383633875
I mean, it's basically fucking Shakespeare.

She finds out that she was also part of his plan, and stabs him while he's giving her a fucking birthday gift.

I mean, fuck.
At least he let Orlandeau live, and staged his death so that he could get important shit done.
>>
File: Delita_round.gif (2MB, 384x438px) Image search: [Google]
Delita_round.gif
2MB, 384x438px
he do a spin
>>
>>383634167
Now that I think on it, there's a couple of gaps in Delita's career that could use filling. Like, who knighted him and made him a holy knight no less? And how he gained all this intel to carry out his own agenda. It's even more amazing he duped so many people and it was more or less a solo job.
>>
File: ;o.png (42KB, 272x244px) Image search: [Google]
;o.png
42KB, 272x244px
I like these threads
>>
>>383634667
>Like, who knighted him and made him a holy knight no less?
Church of Glabados.

Also, he legitimately obtained half of his info, he got promoted up pretty high after he killed Glevanne, and then Grimms died in battle.
>>
File: Suguru.png (130KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
Suguru.png
130KB, 431x437px
>>
File: delitathis.png (114KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
delitathis.png
114KB, 295x295px
>>383635012
>>
>>383634932
For some reason, I felt he was lying about being a blackram knight and that he just acquired the necessary info to pose as one. I remember that he appeared beside Delacroix and Vormav in one cutscene though was wasn't dressed like a shrine knight. I guess it would make sense if Glabados knighted him but I wonder under what circumstance he was knighted, or how he presented himself.
>>
>>383635820
Well, I'd guess what helped him be knighted was him being really fucking smart tactically and strategically, and being a damn good fighter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.