[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How cheap do you think Playstation 4's will get this black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ps4_hardware.jpg (37KB, 1034x540px) Image search: [Google]
ps4_hardware.jpg
37KB, 1034x540px
How cheap do you think Playstation 4's will get this black friday? Not gonna lie, Crash of all games might be the one to push me over the edge to get one, but I don't want to bother if it gets a deep discount soon.
>>
>>383626264
right now there is the slim bunble with uncharted 4 for 229. but I gues the slim would be about the same price while the ps4 pro maybe goes down to 350 or 330
>>
File: 1499477284968.png (20KB, 488x457px) Image search: [Google]
1499477284968.png
20KB, 488x457px
>>383627345
Gotcha. Is the Pro worth it if I'm probably still going to play most multiplats on PC?
>>
>>383628447
depends the pro is a slight upgrade from the normal ps4 but it doesn't really run 4k like it says that is bullshit. But it would run the games at 1080p much better. But the diferrence in price is about 150 to 200. if you want to run the games better I would suggest to wait for a deal on the pro. if not get the slim. There is some chance that the pro gets an amazon deal since in europe there was just a deal to the ps4 pro, horizon zero dawn, wipeout, call of duty and a second controller for 400.

It all comes down to this if you have the money wait and get the pro if you are on a budget and want it fast then the slim. But if it was me I would get the pro when it's on discount
>>
I just got a new PS4 Pro with crash for $250

$220 would be my guess
>>
I am considering buying a PS4 Pro.

Will it get more exclusive titles?
>>
>>383629654
where did you get such a deal for the pro?
Never seen the pro at that price the slim yes but the pro no
>>
>>383629654
what the hell thats cheap.

Also why are so many suddenly on the edge of getting one,me included.
>>
>>383630027
I cannot finish my PC build thanks to miners.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.