/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you be concerned about having an embarrassing Internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nervous-guy.jpg (36KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-guy.jpg
36KB, 351x351px
Should you be concerned about having an embarrassing Internet history? I been on the Internet as young as 14 and have a long history of being a complete retard. Never revealed real info but still considering of starting over and giving up a Steam account that has almost 200 games on it (of those I only play about 5 anyway). My biggest fear is a crack down on anonymity and being force to show your real identity so I was thinking of having a reset so I could have a clean history.
>>
there should be an internet reset button available to you when you turn 18 t b h
>>
So should I start over with a new Steam account? I have never been labeled as a lolcow but I think that because I never got discovered. Can I ignore a bad past if I just manager to not do anything dumb again? Never done any cheating or anything illegal either.
>>
>>383624563
If you're an idiot, you're gonna do something stupid again in the future.

Delete everything. Just delete everything/
>>
>>383624935
Are there any tips on how to not be a sperg? The most recently dumb thing I did was got into arguments on some Elder Scrolls forums flaming people who were defending the Creation Club. Didn't get banned or anything though and there were several people who stood out more than me.
>>
Everyone who knows me already knows that I'm a weirdo
>>
If you ever did something so stupid and e-famous that you have a group stalking you and milking you for lols can you really just ignore them to make them go away? More importantly, can anything misadventure on the Internet make you unemployable? I'm in school studying to be an accountant.
>>
>>383622685
that would be impossible
can't wait for suicide rates to skyrocket when underageb& realize their entire embarrasing past will be on the internet forever for everyone to see
>>
>>383626806
I'm very thankful I grew up in the time I did. I was raise on "everyone on the interest is a hacker so don't buy things over the Internet or a rapist so never use your real info." Today I seen YouTube channels belong to kids under 13 (which is suppose to be against their TOS) with their real faces and names and a link to their Facebook which reveals who their friends are and what school they go to. Gen Z is going to be so fucked up.
>>
>>383625512
Gee idk, stop caring so much about entirely trivial things?

Interact more in the real world? Travel more?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.