[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me ONE bad Megaman game. From the main series. X, Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Mega-Man-DOs-625x350.jpg (56KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Man-DOs-625x350.jpg
56KB, 625x350px
Name me ONE bad Megaman game.

From the main series. X, Zero and other spin-offs don't count.

Protip: You can't.
>>
What is that one game on the playstation that everyone complains about because of one boss?

Boss is a orange box with green orbs.
>>
Mega Man
>>
mm8

fuck you op
>>
>>383620054
The first game isn't so hot, 2 had some issues like the one boss you could only beat with crash bombs where you were fucked if you used too much energy before then. Megaman Soccer.
>>
seven and eight were both pretty bad. They'd really worn the formula thin by then and going back to it after megaman X made them feel even more ponderous.
>>
>>383620372
>TFW I loved 8s artstyle and gameplay more than 1-7
>>
>>383620054
Megaman 8
Megaman and Bass
>>
Megaman X6
Megaman Battle Network 4
Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star!
>>
>>383620054
>Name me ONE bad Megaman game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDZ3hzwfAic
>>
>>383621016
>From the main series. X, Zero and other spin-offs don't count.
>anon in charge of reading
>>
>spinoffs don't count
obviously, battle network is choice.
>>
>>383620372
>>383620585
>>383620649
>>383620943
8 is pure uncut AIDS. I've never even played a romhack that bad.

7 is a masterpiece though, don't kid yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4KK65UPTc4&list=RDdlZ1_nu-4rw&index=3
>>
>>383621454
>Good ost means good game
I can say the same about X6 and doesn't make it a good game.
>>
The mega man gameboy games are complete and total garbage.
>>
>>383621567
7 has top tier bosses too. Freezeman, Slashman and Shademan are probably my favorite fights in the series. Dat Wily too
>>
MM1 is total garbage and it gets the same treatment as Final Fantasy 1, people only praise it because it was the first one, even though it's a complete and total mess.
>>
Easy. BN4
>>
>>383620054
6. Short af levels, easy bosses, clearly underdeveloped and pushed out too soon.
>>
>>383621653
GB IV and V were really good
>>
>>383621896
>>383621016
So you guys obviously have dyslexia
>>
>>383621653
Eat shit, IV is the best Mega Man game ever and III is you-know-what
>>
>>383621896
This, and more than anything because it was disappointing, not because it was terrible. There were good ideas character-wise and story-wise and gameplay-wise, but the constant tournaments were bad.

The Battle Network games are unironically my favorite part of the megaman franchise by far
>>
>>383621016
>>383621896
>>383622452

see >>383622049
>>
>>383620054
7 and 8 are absolutely fucking abysmal. Also Megaman&Bass.
>>
>>383621893
FF1 is fine, it's an average generic JRPG that's decent to play. Especially when you compare it to 2 which is one of the worst games in the entire genre.

Megaman 1 may have some frustrating shit in it but it's far from a bad game, it's still a sorta good platformer, they just ironed out the kinks with the sequel.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.