[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when the fuck does the update with lowered probability of dupes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sombra.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sombra.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
when the fuck does the update with lowered probability of dupes going live? I have like 25 lootboxes waiting for that shit
>>
File: 1476140035777.png (3KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1476140035777.png
3KB, 203x209px
Nigga the drops are pre-generated, your old crates wont be affecred by the update
>>
>>383618656
>he thinks saving them will change it

The loot boxes are already determined when you earn them. Blizzard confirmed this a while back after the ptr loot box patch.
>>
>>383618656
Next month. I have like 30 on the way and still grinding up for more, since they mentioned that the crates will have an even lower probability for legendaries. You should do the same.
>>
Those boxes were already rolled for.
Sorry friendo.
>>
>still suffering through this shit just for muh skins and lootboxes
You are pathetic.
>>
>>383618792
>>383618847
>>383619205

For fucks sake. Well, it won't change anything if I open them now. Might as well wait for the update nevertheless. Still, any indication when the update happens? That other guy says next month, any source on that?

>>383619359

Exactly through what shit am I suffering, friendo? Care to enlighten me?
>>
>>383619473
Playing a shit braindead game, "friendo".
And don't even tell me it doesn't pisses you off quite often, faggot
>>
>>383619473
The update wont change the loot boxes you've earned already. It doesnt matter if you open those 25 boxes before or after patch.

Sometime on a tuesday
>>
They said the new update will reward you more coins for dupes.
Wondering if you open those pre patch boxes after the patch goes live, you will obtain a higher coin reward at least
>>
>>383619473
>That other guy says next month
I was just trying to ruse you with that post, but last year's event was in August,
so this year's may be the same.
>>
>>383619568
>Playing a shit braindead game, "friendo".

So, in your wisdom, you have come to a conclusion I'm forcing myself to play a game I don't like in order to get cosmetics for said game. Huh. Since you are so keen on explanations, care to explain how this even begins to make sense?

>And don't even tell me it doesn't pisses you off quite often, faggot

So you want me to lie here or what? I'm really confused.
>>
>>383619858

What does an event have to do with an update?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.