[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is "The Deep" anyways? Is it just another word

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So what is "The Deep" anyways? Is it just another word for abyss, or is it something else? As an extension of that question, is the Age of Deep Waters or whatever the same thing as e Age of Dark/Man?
>>
>>383617856

Who gives a shit. Go talk to your parents and family or something.
>>
Don't worry, DS3 and its DLC will surely answer your questions about the series and be a beautiful sendoff for the franchise.
>>
Remember when we thought that the DLCs would be about the Deep and Londor?
Good times eh
>>
The Abyss it he realm of the dead, and doesn't actually exist on the same plane as the real world, although it can intersect with it.

The deep is the dark area at the bottom of the world that the hollows at the beginning of Dark souls 1 emerge from. It's contaminated by the corpses of history and the general filth of humanity running down into it (like the Gutter and the Rotten in Dark Souls 2.)
>>
>>383617856
The forces of death and destruction that grow stronger the more people try to hinder the cycle of death and rebirth. Tend to pervert creation if things get out of hand.
>>
>>383618124
My mother ran off when I was 5 and my dad died when I was 13. My aunt took care of me after that, but only because my older brother was a sports prodigy and she wanted to share in his success, meaning she had to take me in too. Besides those two I don't really have a family and neither want to talk to me now since I'm pretty much worthless to them in every way.
>>
>>383618709
Feels bad man, if it's not a pasta just keep being strong anon, everything's gonna be okay soon.
>>
>>383618423
>The deep is the dark area at the bottom of the world that the hollows at the beginning of Dark souls 1 emerge from
Where'd you get that from? The deep is the black void right next to the cathedral where that evangelist is staring.
>>
the deep is the depths of the ocean isn't it?
>>
>>383617856
The thing I hated most was that box actually had another unfinished area in it
>>
>>383617856
It's the a more "peaceful" abyss filled with gnawing insects. The big hole before the Cathedral is the entrance to it, but because From was so lazy with DS3 you never go to it. Same for Londor.
>>
>>383621341
>>383621598
I never noticed this. Post a screenshot
>>
>>383617856
It's nothing. Miyazaki just came up with some randomly obtuse shit to get the contract with Namco over with while you idiots keep trying to fill the gaps of the literal nothing he's created while praising him.
>>
>>383617856
The deep is a vision that Aldritch had, that's all we know for certain. It had corrupting powers and is made from soul dregs, the heaviest thing in the human body in dark souls lore. It doesn't have anything to do with the abyss as far as I know. This video covers it more thoroughly and fluently than I could ever put it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZiAi9LDIs
>>383621679
I would but I can't find one and I can't be assed to play through the game again to take a screenshot (deleted all my save files). If I can remember it correctly I believe the stairway to it is right downstairs from the balcony area where the giant is. You know you're going the right way if a slime falls on top of you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.