[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>symmetrical stick placement >designed for handlets >zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>symmetrical stick placement
>designed for handlets
>zero weight
>cheap chink plastic makes it feel like a baby toy
>special snowflake shapes for buttons instead of letters like literally everyone else
>horrible D-pad
>Dualshock 3's squishy shit shoulder buttons
>3 hour battery life
>Dualshock 4's stupid ass blue night light

Name a worse controller than the Dualshock family
>>
any and every xbox controller with its wonky placed sticks
>>
>horrible D-pad

the only thing I could agree with
>>
File: 1499733674936.jpg (14KB, 329x345px) Image search: [Google]
1499733674936.jpg
14KB, 329x345px
>>383615454
>>
>>383615454
>designed for handlets
But that's wrong, the xbox controller with its offset sticks are easier for handlets
>>
File: photo_8_Intel_Wireless_Gamepad.jpg (49KB, 544x446px) Image search: [Google]
photo_8_Intel_Wireless_Gamepad.jpg
49KB, 544x446px
>>383615454
>>
>>383615929
Looks like a toilet seat but honestly probably not even bad for 2D games.
>>
>>383615896
Am handlet. I agree.
>>
>>383615896
>bulkier design
>easier for handlets to grasp

OKAY
>>
>>383615454
>symmetrical stick placement for symmetrical hands and symmetrical gameplay
>designed for civilized men who know to cradle their controller rather than letting their blobs engulf it
>sturdy design and engineering from glorious Nippon
>non conformist approach to button face details shows Sony's comfortable standing apart from the pack
>best d-pad
>DS3 was a mistake
>playing games for more than 3 hours at a time. do you even have a social life anon?
>DS4 was also a mistake

Worse than the DS family is easy. Literally any controllers that fall for the asymmetrical meme.
>>
>>383615454
Literally all the xbox controllers. Using a 360 controller now for my pc and its terrible. The Dpad is complete garbage.
>>
>>383615896
I disagree but it is easier for people with shorter thumbs.
>>
Is this the nigger ape hands thread?
>>
>>383615454
I believed the memes 'till I tried my friends ps3, best controller ever, the squishy triggers/l1,r1 are perfect, there is 0 deadzone on the sticks so aim is pretty much as close to a mouse as a controller can get and all the face buttons are also easy to press its just obviously a quality product.
Only some dumbass who can't hold it properly and has shit motor control could find it hard to use
>>
>>383615896
>>383616145
>>383616470
All wrong. I've got large hands and the 360 controller is the most comfortable controller I've ever used. The original Xbox small controller feels horrible though.
>>
>>383616775
You know it bro.

It's good to play togethuh.
>>
>>383615454
>Horrible d-pad.
The pad has taken multiple Evo championships at this point, in games where stick is available. No other pad has done this.
>>
>>383615454
dualshocks are the best controllers from each gen
only reddit would disagree
>>
>>383615454
>horrible D-pad
you tried
have a (you)
>>
>>383615454
>symmetrical stick placement
Awesome
>designed for handlets
Designed for hands, not fatlets
>zero weight
Good
>cheap chink plastic makes it feel like a baby toy
Same plastic as any other controller
>special snowflake shapes for buttons instead of letters like literally everyone else
You don't know the meaning of the shapes, educate yourself
>horrible D-pad
Best D-pad, worst is shitbox from MShit.
>Dualshock 3's squishy shit shoulder buttons
They are good the way they are
>3 hour battery life
Care to bring facts instead of accusations?
>Dualshock 4's stupid ass blue night light
Then turn them off in settings.
>>
>>383618128
you cant turn off the light completely you stupid goyim
>>
File: 1363410866439.png (3KB, 209x214px) Image search: [Google]
1363410866439.png
3KB, 209x214px
>>383618128
>You don't know the meaning of the shapes, educate yourself
>Square, Triangle, Circle
>One letter
>You don't know the meaning of shapes
>>
>>383618207
Works on my PC.
>>383618602
Try again, you still don't know the meaning of the shapes.
>>
>>383615454
>console babby
found the problem. ds4 is literally perfect on PC ironically. Lets you turn the light off or any color you want, allows you turn the polling rate for bluetooth down to increase battery life. Also funny about you say it feels "cheap" but as someone owning both xbone controller and this one, the xbone feels by far cheaper thanks to that massive jagged edge running down all the seams of it right where you hold the stupid thing
>>
>>383617208

fucking liar, the 360 cotroller was way small, the S controller was perfect in every way
>>
Symmetrical is better for everything except arguably fps
>>
>>383617208
I've got huge hands and the DS3 is the most comfortable controller I've used. Hate the 360 controller, overrated piece of tat.
>>
>>383618207
Hello, 2013!
>>
>>383618602
Since when is a cross not a geometric shape?
>>
>>383615454
>>Dualshock 3's squishy shit shoulder buttons
Pah, the sixaxis was worse, my right shoulder buttons kept locking up and then popped completely off.
Man the PS3 was a shitshow with controllers.
>>
The dualshock 4 is the best PC controller.
>>
>>383621071
>except arguably fps
Retard.
Do you aim and move with the same analog stick?
>>
>>383615454
Last gen I had an Xbox 360. One day a friend left me a Ps3 for a week... Man, it was terrible to play Killzone 3.
>>
>>383621071
>console fps
i'll give you dipshits the nod- wiimote pointer and gyro controls were a step in the right direction. when are the other two retard boxes gonna start giving players decent control options? its 20 fucking 17 are people are still playing shooters with fucking button-boomerangs like its 1995
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.