[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very weird question about something that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 89789678.jpg (42KB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
89789678.jpg
42KB, 250x368px
I have a very weird question about something that I've been trying to get answered for years but can never seem to get it answered;

There's a zone in CoX called Faultlines and one of the music tracks that play there is this https://paragonwiki.com/w/images//6/69/Faultline_J12_short.ogg

Now in Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, a completely different game, plays this music in the Erupting Fissure level https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tim76GxUCjw

Sound familiar? It's basically the same exact track. Anyone know why this is the case?
>>
File: 1492113267544.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492113267544.gif
2MB, 540x540px
I'll never have this mystery solved
>>
File: 1484222209835.png (51KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484222209835.png
51KB, 255x255px
ill bump this for you OP, only because I liked CoH and that makes you a pretty cool guy.
>>
Bump for you, OP. I love a good mystery. Can't help as I never played COH.
>>
Take my bump.
>>
File: Ms_Liberty_Comic.jpg (44KB, 297x561px) Image search: [Google]
Ms_Liberty_Comic.jpg
44KB, 297x561px
>>383609209
Bumping for the same reason. Faultlines was a fucking terrible zone though.

ALso I want to a Ms. Liberty
>>
>>383607758

Its probably some public domain, basic mix track that is one of many in companies shared assets for videogames and entertainment.

Quite often songs get re-used and so do most sound effects but altered slightly for their own products.

I've heard aphex twins ambience tracks in weird noir japanese films as well as AAA hollywood action films.

Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy.

The real question is, why is NC soft such a fucking shit hole full of rabid slit eyed fucking dick fucks who shut down CoH/V?
>>
>>383607758
Maybe it's just a royalty free music sample? Also I miss CoH
>>
>>383609610
Because even though it was making a profit, it wasn't making enough to justify having an entire dev studio dedicated to it when they had bigger newer games coming out soon.

I think they put all the CoH people on the GW2 team.
>>
How come there's not CoH private servers?
>>
>>383610042
If i remember correctly, they wanted to make server space for WildStar because they thought it would be the next big thing.

But in all honesty, whatever did happen, they made a bad judgement call as nothing comes close to what they made to this date. I heard rumors that they purchased the rights to CoH2 titles and trademarks, but I'm just being hopeful and stupid for believing they'd make a sequel. Kinda pissed they paraded Statesman's corpse in that moba abomination they made recently..
>>
>>383610105
There is but they're not done yet
>>
>>383610105
There is, but its only cosmetic. All the assets are there but you cannot use combat or anything in the game. just a costume creator and a run around sim..

It was totally an option for COH to be privatized but they chose to keep it all to themselves the greedy jews. Some people even insisted on buying the IP. NC Soft is just horrible.
>>
>MxM has City of Heroes NPCs as playable characters

Really boils my piss when I see Statesman and Ghost Widow in that game considering the company fucking killed them.
>>
File: Summer of George.jpg (64KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Summer of George.jpg
64KB, 640x420px
>several capeshit flicks each year going strong for more than a decade
>devs and publishers aren't making superhero games
>>
Four and a half years and nothing has filled the void.
>>
File: FREEM.jpg (157KB, 880x627px) Image search: [Google]
FREEM.jpg
157KB, 880x627px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.