[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the N.Sane trilogy any good? I've never played the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1484178137847.jpg (56KB, 697x620px) Image search: [Google]
1484178137847.jpg
56KB, 697x620px
Is the N.Sane trilogy any good? I've never played the crash games.
>>
>>383606875
they're mediocre, but the PS1 needed something to compensate for not having Mario so here we are
>>
>>383606875

Friend who works at Acti gave me a free copy, I haven't opened it yet

I think people are just memeing about it harder because Crash came from that weird era of PS1 games where now those kids are grown up and think their B-level mascot game is actually still good

I liked the old 3 crash games so I'm excited to play them despite all the talk about it. I think the hype will fade by this time next year because those were the only good Crash games though

I just love how "suddenly" everyone is like "whaa whaa Crash 1 is so hard" when its probably the roughest in the series, but who fucking knew the first game would be the roughest, fuckin crazy right? I usually don't care about "casuals" and "normies" those are nu-/v/ levels of classification but fuck do situations like that really get me tilted
>>
>>383606875
It's nice to see Crash in the current gen, even if it's in a remaster, the first three Crash games are some of the best games in the PS1 period and the remaster does the originals fair justice.

It does a few things that struck me as odd at first and cost me more than a few lives but it's changes in hitboxes and such that would probably help a new player and thus confuse someone that already played the first three.

Crash 1 is pretty fucking hard but the few levels that are actual bullshit are cheeseable so there's that
>>
>>383606875
It's piss-easy. The meme that it's harder than Dark Souls comes from game journos being too stupid to play anything that isn't a handholding sim. If you've played Mario 3D World, you've already played a harder game than Crash.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.