[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I, myself, love number 2 what about you? What did she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: KRtt264.jpg (96KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
KRtt264.jpg
96KB, 1200x800px
>I, myself, love number 2 what about you?
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>383603767
She's got some of the saddest tits I've ever seen
>>
She loves it when she lets out a big stinky poop, and assumes that you love it as well.
>>
>>383603851
eh, the salt wife in GoT was far, far worse
>>
>>383603767
Can we all agree that the dress she was wearing was fucking ugly and horribly designed? Like holy shit, somebody made that dress and got paid
>>
>>383604270
We can all agree that you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>383604270
no, it looks neat
however her gaymer girl act was retarded
>>
>>383604645
What act? She admitted that she sucks at the game
>>
>>383604270
She apparently had a lot of input on how it was designed.
https://youtu.be/CsV_wUnewos?t=10m24s
>>
>>383603851
post them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgEsuEBhqI
Can we all agree that Devolver Digital won E3...with games that wouldn't win a single award on their own?
>>
File: pips.jpg (13KB, 183x212px) Image search: [Google]
pips.jpg
13KB, 183x212px
imagine how she felt when she realized she accepted this job and her acting career is officially dead
>>
She likes to take a dick in the ass.
>>
>>383606442
Proof?
>>
>>383606432
she was so excited she was jizzing on stage and literally telling us her career is better now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.