[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bought Overwatch during hype-train period >Turned out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Terry Dewmfist.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Terry Dewmfist.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>Bought Overwatch during hype-train period
>Turned out to be a blander TF2, so stopped playing
>Later, a character who specializes in punching things is announced
>"Ehh... that -is- cool and all, but the rest of the game still suc-"
>Was going to be voiced by Terry Crews
>"...Alright, I guess that's enough incentive to want to play again."

>Doomfist is revealed
>His primary attack is some gay knuckle cannon thing
>All his actual punch attacks require recharging
>Voiced by some random nigger trying his hardest to be Generic Villain #3,078

Almost fooled me there... But I suppose my larger question is: Why do people like Overwatch? There seems to be nothing "special" about it beyond it's cast, and even they are just boring archetypes...
>>
your biggest incentive to play a game was if some meme nigger would be voicing one of the playable characters? might aswell go to reddit, you gonna be bombarded with upvotes
>>
>>383601731
Trying to hard to be edgy: the post
>>
What a complete trash thread, embarrassing
>>
>>383601416
>Why do people like Overwatch?

Because the blizzard marketing department told them to.
>>
When was there anything official about crews doing the voice

They wanna make money
>>
>overwatch has gotten 2 new maps 1 year after release
>TF2 got dozens of official new maps plus new game mode 1 year after release
>>
>>383601416
It looked better than anything else available and was a chance for a fresh start. It failed miserably tho and was ruined by the community. More so than the cheesy mechanics.
>>
>>383601731
How about we set you on fire you fucking psychopathic bitch? In case you haven't realized the internet isn't a haven for shit heads like you, there are actual laws on the internet that you can get your shitty little cyber bully ass arrested for, especially saying you want to burn innocent people for you savage hate. I bet you don't have any real friends considering how this is racist and how you should be put in a psycho ward as you're encouraging murder of innocent people just because you're asshurt a group of people you don't like exist. You humans are a bunch of freaking cowardly pathetic savages half the time acting like hate, genocide, murder, wars, are okay but somehow love and sex are crimes? What the fuck? Get a brain, because your attitude doesn't belong in the Modern World. People need to wake up, because excusing this behavior will only cause more suffering of innocent lives for no reason, ignoring the problem makes things worse. Learn to be more accepting because attacking innocent people is fucking wrong. Anyone turning a blind eye to hate black people] like this attacking people for no reason is stupid and needs to realize morals.
>>
I think I'm officially done with the game now that it's obvious they're okay with the Dive Meta.

AKA: Lucio, Winston, Genji, Tracer, D.Va and a flex support on both teams every game
>>
>>383602153
>TF2 got dozens of official new maps plus new game mode 1 year after release
>but is still a shit game

really makes you think
>>
>I was a huge TF2 fan and overwatch was announced
>friends talk about how there's a free open beta
>sure, why not
>last day for beta so I play for a little bit
>pretty boring
>forget about the game for a while
>A couple months later browsing for games on sale on steam
>look up overwatch
>realize not on steam, look it up
>forget it's through Blizard
>it's $20 off
>ehh, why not
>buy it and install
>excited.jpg
>open it up and start playing, make it through the toutorial and decide to play
>pretty fun
>play every day for like 4-5 days
>get bored of it easily
>stop playing
>new hero released
>ok, I'll try it out
>again, play for a couple days then stop
>same thing when another hero is realesed
>doomfist realesed
>it's Terry Crews!!!
>nope.wav
>don't even care about Overwatch anymore
>>
>>383601416
"Was going to be voiced by Terry Crews"

Literally no one with any actual decision making power even remotely implied that

>reddit
>>
>Literally the most exciting thing about him was the voice actor
>Make him a generic as fuck nigger
Blizzard literally teased him for so long, every released hero so far has been terrible, both design and gameplay balance wise.
The game is more stale then week old crackers lying under the sun
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.