[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Who are you? >WHO CARES, SEND HIM TO THE BLOCK You have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 440
Thread images: 49

File: Unamed_Imperial_Captain.png (1MB, 600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Unamed_Imperial_Captain.png
1MB, 600x1080px
>Who are you?
>WHO CARES, SEND HIM TO THE BLOCK

You have to be actually retarded to want to fight alongside these idiots.
>>
someone's gonna post it and you're just asking for a stupid argument
>>
I haven't played vanilla Skyrim in so many years that when I see these screenshots I can't believe how shitty it looks
>>
>>383600832

Yeah, the smart people fight for the confirmed coward and traitor, right?
>>
>>383600832
Because one bitch being a bitch is a preferable comrade to a literal thalmor puppet for a leader
>>
>>383600832
eNDERIAL
>>
>>383601070
Don't forget that he's a literal Nazi
>>
>picking a side
You're benefiting the gestapo elves either way
>>
>>383600832
Tullius>Ulfric
>>
>>383600832
>Your job is to remove the heads of everyone who gets handed to you in order to stop the rebellion
>Questioning orders is what lead to the rebellion in the first place
>Someone gets handed to you
>Do you question orders, and get killed yourself, or do you do your job?
>>
>>383600832
I still cant believe how badly large the helmet is.
>>
>>383600832
>retard captain does retarded things
>REMOVE IMPERIALS - You
>dragon appears and starts to fuck shit up
>Ulfric """"""""""""""never surrender"""""""""""" Stormcuck panics and heads for the nearest nordic shithole cuckshed along with other stormcucks
>General "balls of steel" Tullius stays and guides civilians AND other prisoners to safety
>all legionnaires do the same
>if you follow the legionnaire and you meet a couple of aformentioned stormcucks he opts for a diplomatic approach (but still ends in bloodshed because average stormcuck iq is about the same as the local climate)
>if you follow the stormcuck and you see the legionnaires HURR MUH LAND EMPIRE GIT OUT
Really makes me think
>>
>>383601190
Actually, no. Picking a side and ending the civil war is the worst outcome for Thalmors. You should choose the empire, of course.
>>
File: skyrim.jpg (82KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
82KB, 960x938px
>>383601190
Get that fence post out of your ass you radical centist faggot
>>
>>383601070
He didn't leave the empire the empire left him
and Morrowind
and Hammerfell
and Orsinium
and Skyrim

Three provinces rebelled.
The Argonians are doing their own thing now.

That leaves Cyrodil (compromised by the Thalmor currently) and High Rock.
Not exactly a dream team and collectively the weakest group in Tamriel.
>>
>>383600832
>can't ignore both sides
>can't annihilate both sides
>helping on side only pretty much changes guards in the villages
>>
>>383601587
>the empire left him
Is that why they are still defending Skyrim?
>>
>>383601496
>>383601232
>>383601138

>Derp I have to be the world hero amirite guys

Literally, why the fuck would you care. You don't know the ACTUAL result of your actions before you take them, so hindsight is removed.

We have already seen how the imperial are cucks before the elves, why should you follow the nu-males who had a woman captain willing to kill you "just cause"

General Tullius was there too, so don't give me some shit that they haven't done this before. The Imperial Legion is full of people making hasty decisions without thinking of the consequences.
>>
>>383602020
Your reasoning is stupid and so are you. The fact that I have the hindsight of a wiki at all only empowers my decision even more.

But by all means, enjoy working for Ulfric Stormcuck.
>>
>>383601564
>here are two shit sandwiches but you HAVE to choose one! If you don't you are a fucking faggot mmm oh yes munch munch I love the taste of shit. What the fuck anon why haven't you chosen your shit sandwich?! FUCKING RETARD
I choose to alt F4 and play a game that doesn't suck fat chode.
>>
>>383602020
frankly I just chose the side which minded the civilians during the attack. Tullius was "get all the women and children to safety" then gets to you, some retard who was about to get executed anyway and urges you to get to safety. The stormcloak route was "every man and woman for himself but skyrim for the nords my ancestors are smiling upon me and sheeeit."
So yeah, I went with the side that actually cared about its people. Mind you the village was a Nord village, so that showed that the Empire doesn't give a fuck about your race as long as you're a citizen
>>
>>383602020
>Literally, why the fuck would you care.
Because I love Romans and anything that resembles them.
>imperial are cucks
Tullius explicitly tell you that once Ulfric is dead and the civil war ends, they'll fight the thalmors.
>>
I'd be for an independent Skyrim if Ulfric wasn't the leader of the Stormcloaks.

>talks about honoring old Nord traditions, fighting to the death in what he believes in, etc
>surrenders immediately without hesitation once he's ambushed by a unit of Imperial soldiers when his men were ready to die fighting in what they believed in, him.

Ulfric Cuckcloak is more like it.
>>
>>383600832
They don't have science to prove if you're innocent or not. You could just be a stormcloak trying to escape. Can't take those chances. At least Tullius didn't arrest you on sight when you next meet him.
>>
>>383602369
>Being able to do anything when almost all your men are tied up.

You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>383600832
t. Americans
>>
>>383601587

He already willing betrayed the Empire and became an active agent for the Thalmor before he found out about the Empire's peace treaty.

He's also a confirmed multiple times to be a coward, first with his betrayal of the Empire to the Thalmor to save his own skin and then with his surrender rather than fight to the death with the Empire at the start of the game which surprises even his most devout followers.

Ulfric is completely and utterly full of shit, even the "false" Emperor has more balls than he does. Skyrim would be screwed if he was running it, the Thalmor would walk right over them.
>>
>>383601885
From Skyrim?
The only thing the Empire is defending are the ADs legal rights under the concordant.

The Empire isn't dying anon the Empire is dead.
>>
>>383601564
>Implying there are only two options
You can always choose not to care.
>>
>>383602630
>ulfric stormcuck gets loose
>runs to safety
>doesn't cut loose his men
>that one stormcuck who got free that you would follow if you were a retard
>doesn't cut loose his comrades
>doesn't help the evacuation of civilians (which were Nords by the way)
Stormcucks are cowards
>>
>>383602617
>Can't take that chance

So kill him? Why not jail? They have jail cells? They even say "He's not on the list". They even have records of a fucking horse thief so don't tell me it's just a lack of data.

It's lazyness, and lazyness was the reason they wanted to kill YOU. I know it's a scripted scene, so you obviously won't care as much, but in reality if a group almost ended your life you wouldn't be like "Welp, I gotta fight for them cuz 1 rotten apple doesnt mean everything (:>)
>>
>>383602630
>get untied
>still escapes
nice try stormscum
>>
File: 9tqk2.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
9tqk2.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>383601564
The only thing the Empire imports to Skyrim is elves and tyranny. Skyrim can manage just fine without both of them.
>>
>be Dragonborn, a literal aspect of Akatosh given physical form
>have no claim to any sort of Empire or Kingdom

??????????

Both the Empire and the Stormcloaks should have been at their knees asking you to lead them.
>>
>>383602610
You had the opportunity to go for Stormcuck and you fucked it up. Good job.
>>
>>383601502
This. Ending the civil war earlier is for the better of whichever group you pick sides with.
>>
Get the mod where the dragon appears a little later so that you've already had your head chopped off and you don't care.
>>
>>383602786

>Beyond retarded IQ levels detected

Ulfric had no weapons at first, none of them did. You retreated and THEN you had a weapon after finding dead corpse, meanwhile you had a large group of soldiers from the imperials at the ready with bows and swords and shields.

So what makes sense? Stay in a place with barely any equipment with people who tried to kill you and even almost mockingly insulted you, all for them to probably kill you right after, while a dragon is attacking.

Or not be stupid and regroup.
>>
>>383602369
Hey guy whose head we were about cut off get to safety so we can cut your head off after this calms down.

He is the epitome of kindness isn't he.
>>
>>383602831
Too bad this isn't reality you fucking idiot. It's a videogame with its own little universe, and I chose the option that was the best fit for that universe.
>>
>>383602961
Not with a weak and cowardly leader like Ulfric. I actually feel insulted that given everything the game tells you about Ulfirc, he still gets into Sovngarde.

Like is the only requirement to get in there is just die in battle?
>>
>>383602772

Except the only reason they are forced to do that is because of Ulfric's actions. Talor worship, though illegal, was largely ignored until he started his little rebellion. It's strongly implied he was operating under the influence of the Thalmor when he did this.

Say what you will about the Empire but, unlike Ulfric, at least the Emperor himself isn't a Thalmor lackey.
>>
Is this the worst intro in gaming? The first five minutes of the game and some of the worst voice acting and scripting in the entire game. It's like they did the voice acting in order and the four voice actors they used for the game learned as they went.
>>
>>383602630
He is an empire supporter of course he is that stupid.
>>
>>383603045
>skyrim for the nords
>doesn't help in getting them to safety when dragon comes in
>implying you need weapons to help people get to safety
Face it, their main concern wasn't the safety of the civilians, it was to escape.
>>
>>383601181
Not to mention he's a mindbroken plant by the Thalmor in order to irolate and weaken Skyrim (and indirectly the Empire).
>>
Can somebody just post those screencaps. You know the ones
>>
>>383600832
So this bitch and Rikka are the only women in the Empire? They must be real popular with the troops

Why are Stormcloak girls so smelly?
>>
>imperials doing anything other than bending over for the thalmor

haha, but we'll get those pesky elves one day!!..hopefully!!!11
>>
The fact remains that a united Empire is what's best for Man to stand up to the Aldmeri Dominion. Once they Dominion are gone then I'm all for tearing down the weak and corrupt Empire that has no Dragonblood to lead them.
>>
>>383603265
>>383603132
hello brainlets
>>
>>383603196

>Logic means letting everyone die for one village in a place filled with enemies, including letting your leader die. Skyrim = 1 village according to you.

I refuse to believe you are this retarded. YES, you do need men, weapons and armor to help. What the fuck are they going to do with daggers? The moment ulfric would try to help someone an imperial would simply shoot him with a bow, they were already planning on killing him its not even up for debate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7LHIiSC9h0
>>
>>383603045
>Ulfric had no weapons
You know except for the fucking THUUM which is gonna do more against a dragon than an iron sword would have. Ulfric could have shouted back at Alduin but he didn't because he's an opportunistic little bitch who cares more about power than Skyrim.
>>
>>383603150
Who forced them anon?
You are almost there don't stop now.

hint:It was the AD.
>>
>>383603404
why does he hold his hand up like that
>>
>>383603393
>Stormcloak calling others brainlets

pot calling the kettle black
>>
File: 1445646354529.jpg (257KB, 1306x892px) Image search: [Google]
1445646354529.jpg
257KB, 1306x892px
>>383603265
I wonder...
>>
>>383600832
Why in all fuck's sake were the dragons the main story when resolving the civil war and taking the fight to the dominion so much more interesting? fucking bethesda, man.
>>
>>383600832
Would rather work with dicks than racists /thread
>>
>>383603420

Wrong. If that were the case how was he even captured? They can't even beat a dragon and you're telling me he is going to help fight alongside the guys who just tried to execute him?
>>
>>383603401
>I need full combat gear to make sure the civilians caught in the dragon mess are safely evacuated
>The moment ulfric would try to help someone an imperial would simply shoot him with a bow, they were already planning on killing him its not even up for debate.
>skyrim for the nords
>wouldn't risk getting killed to save the same people you vowed to """free"""
lel idiot
>>
>>383603132

Olaf is in Sovngarde as well and Olaf was a servant for the dragons so I guess anyone can get in.

Although, to be fair, it's an assumption he was a dragon cultist based on the bard's college quest which includes his raising as a draugr which is supposedly something only the dragon cultists get. That could just be Bethesda though.
>>
>>383603483
To be fair most empire supporters actually believe the Empire is still a thing.
They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.
>>
>>383603132
I believe the only requirement is to die honorably in battle, which Ulfric does.
>>
>>383603690
Helgen was an Imperial town.
Fuck the cucks.
>>
>>383602831
The Thalmor showed up that's why, Tullius didn't want any shenannigans like "oh we're here for Ulfric we wanna interogate him oh no he escaped"
>>
>>383603948
>Helgen was an Imperial town.
...full of Nords
>>
File: 1484898839228.jpg (22KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484898839228.jpg
22KB, 255x255px
Holy fuck, i had no idea there were so many Empirecucks in /v/

If you are siding with the empire in Skyrim, you either have serious mental problems or just troll

>Hurr durr General Tullius cared about the civilians in Helgen, hes the good goy!
Fuck off brainlet, Ulfric and all stormcloacks were tied up and didnt have armor nor weapons. You want them to fight dragons with their fists?

>Hurr durr Ulfric Stormcuck is a thalmor agent!! Gotcha!!!
Fuck off again brainlet, it never says that. It only says that the thalmor fed him information to make him start a civil war. He hates the elves more than fucking Tullius Cuckilus

Death to empirecucks
>>
>>383603442

The Empire is only playing ball for now. Tulius talks about the fact that the great war isn't really over, the peace treaty is really just a ceasefire so both sides can rebuild their forces and go at it again. Ulfric has no intention of doing anything to the Thalmor but kicking them out of Skyrim and he'll probably lose that war anyway.
>>
>>383603690

Again, 1 village = your entire cause.

Why didn't George Washington die in the invasion of New York if he wanted to free all the colonials. He's a fucking Cuck idiot, obviously he didn't intend to really "Free" and it would have been WAY better for the British to win.
>>
>almost 7 years after release
>Empire vs. Stormcloak still being discussed (Stormcloaks were in the wrong by the way)
Todd is a genius and I would buy his games
>>
>>383604048
>skyrim is for the nords*
>*only if they agree with my political and religious beliefs
lel literally a dictator
>>
>>383603991
Jail the prisoner, kill Ulfric.
>>
>>383604020
>but kicking them out of Skyrim and he'll probably lose that war anyway.

m8 you outright see the Thalmor forced out of Skyrim and the Talos shrine restored if Ulfric wins.
>>
>>383603776
Stormcloaks are brainlets, they let women fight in the common ranks.
>>
>>383604007
>Fuck off again brainlet, it never says that.

>After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset.

It literally says that not only was he a Thalmor agent but quite a good one.
>>
>>383604286

>Woman Captain
>>
>>383604309
Asset does not equal agent.
>>
File: Caracalla.jpg (120KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
Caracalla.jpg
120KB, 736x935px
>>383603776
>>383603483
If the Empire is dead, why didn't the thalmors give it the final blow and opted for a concordat?
>believing Thalmors propaganda
I wonder who the real brainlet are
>>
File: 1480390697783.jpg (11KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
1480390697783.jpg
11KB, 191x263px
>>
>>383604309
>Hurr durr Ulfric Stormcuck is an asset, he is definitly a spy!!!!! goy!

Seriously, brainlets gtfo. My fucking fork is an asset when i eat, doesnt mean its a fucking double agent. The fucking devil was an asset for jesus, are they on the same side?

As long as someone does something thats beneficial for you, they can be considered an asset

Come with something better next time brainlet
>>
>>383604002
Yes the town was under Imperial control.
If it was a Stormcloak town I am fairly certain Tully is a wise enough military mind they would not have stopped there.

The Nords in that town made their choice and had to settle for Imperial protection.
How did that work out?
>>
>>383604482
Majority doesnt really know what they really want
If they genocided Cyrodill all other provinces would fight against them because they would know they are next
>>383604443
I dont think "empire" suppoirters are intelligent enough to know meaning of such complex word
>>
File: 1487412291237.jpg (51KB, 475x403px) Image search: [Google]
1487412291237.jpg
51KB, 475x403px
>>383604482
Because they dont have the required manpower to occupy the entirety of thalmor and achieve their goals, thats why they use the fucking empire and its resources to achieve their own goal.

Brainlet gtfo
>>
>>383602610
Ulfric Stormcloak is the Che Gueverra of Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>383604443
>>383604594

You people are retarded. The Thalmor talk about having DIRECT contact with Ulfric, that he was co-operative until the "so called Markarth Incident" and that he should still be considered an asset, just a dormant one.

They were talking to him face to face, asking him to do things that would help them and he did them. What the fuck would you call that?
>>
>giving a shit about the main story in an elder scroll game
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>383604020
So they are mind tricking the AD by being good little puppies and Killing the Stormcloaks who are only fighting the empire is because they are standing in the way of them fighting the AD?

The Empire deserves to die at this point.
>>
>>383604132
The reason we have these threads is the same reason we have Ceasar Vs NCR threads. Because we know basically nothing about one whole side of the equation because it was introduced in game and not actually written well. The Empire is old lore, as are the Altmer. We know all about them. We know what's going on between them. Based on what we know, we can make inferences about them.

But Ulfric is sort of just this angry nationalist who begins the game defeated by the Empire, and the only reason he's still at large is because an actual Deus Ex Machina rescues him and starts the plot of the game. After that he maintains a civil war that surely depleted Skyrim's human resources - though that doesn't necessarily mean defeat because there's historical evidence of stuff like this working out in ancient civilizations, since they didn't have the advantage of aircraft and motor vehicles to transport troops and supplies rapidly and a siege could stall an army for months.

But the game has no follow up. No matter who you win the war for, nothing happens after that. You don't do covert operations for Tulius nor Ulfric to undermine the Thalmor. You don't do anything. You just walk away from it knowing you wasted your time on a tedious series of "kill 'x' soldiers to win" sidequests where half the soldiers are your friends and are preventing more enemies from spawning because there's too much shit on screen already.
>>
>>383604718
>The Nords in that town made their choice and had to settle for Imperial protection.
>How did that work out?
Yeah, it's totally Tullius fault that a world eating dragon appeared out of nowhere.
>>
File: tiber septim.jpg (330KB, 1024x1420px) Image search: [Google]
tiber septim.jpg
330KB, 1024x1420px
>>383605027
>Hi, I'm 13 and don't understand geopolitics at all! Praise kek, Trump! xd
>>
>>383604823
At least Che succeeded in defeating the jewish dictator.
>>
>>383605027

Ulfric put them into a position where they had to do that otherwise the war starts again before they are ready. It's not like the nords would be all that helpful in the war anyway, they are canonically only good for canon fodder, so it's no great sacrifice. And why did Ulfric start this war anyway? Because the Thalmor basically asked him to.
>>
>>383605154
If they had sided with the Stormcloaks Ulfric would have entered the fray.

Helgen chose poorly.
>>
File: 1386778709514.png (30KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
1386778709514.png
30KB, 550x585px
All these Talos hating Thalmor is the thread.
>>
>>383604975
>They were talking to him face to face, asking him to do things that would help them and he did them. What the fuck would you call that?
I would call this an example of things that never happened. But by all means, prove me wrong with evidence.
>>
>>383605027
How dare the imperials defend themselves from stormcloaks shenanigans?
>>
>>383601181
They did nothing wrong, if you were to even wise the fuck up and read religious texts relevant to Judaism, you brainwashed dumbfuck.
>>
>>383605425

The man who has a history of fleeing and surrendering when that's not an option would have "entered the fray" himself? I don't think so.
>>
The Last Dragonborn is canon Nord. Why would he ally with Imperials?
>>
File: 1489785813667.jpg (27KB, 294x325px) Image search: [Google]
1489785813667.jpg
27KB, 294x325px
>>383604975
Jesus christ, you fucking empirecucks never give up defending your dying and bleeding disgrace of an empire?

>The Thalmor talk about having DIRECT contact with Ulfric, that he was co-operative until the "so called Markarth Incident"

Do you braincuck even know what happened during the Markarth incident?
Thats when Ulfric rose to fame and power, laying the groundwork for a future rebellion

>the enemy of my enemy wishes to aid me for absolutely nothing

do you even think?
>>
>>383605027
The Empire is waiting and building up an army to fight the AD before the civil war started and began eating away at their resources. Why do you think the AD want the war to continue?
>>
>>383605803
Backstabbing idiot funded by enemy did nothing wrong!

Did you know he once saved a kitten? That's where his true intentions lie! Do you even think?

Also, don't fucking bring in your emotional sentiments stormfag.
>>
>>383602961
>snow elfs were in skyrimjob before nords
>dwemers were in skoirim before nords
Ishigidydigidy
>>
>>383600832
>one person represents the whole
>>
>>383605491
>They were talking to him face to face
They say they have direct contact with him. Direct contact means you are standing in front of someone and talking to them.

>asking him to do things that would help them and he did them
The dossier all but flat out says the Markarth Incident was a fraud orchestrated by the Thalmor with Ulfric's help when it refers to it as "the SO-CALLED Markarth Incident", you fucking idiot. The only problem they had was Ulfric got delusions of grandeur afterwards but that turned out to not be so bad either because his next course of action was to start a war with the Empire.
>>
>>383604405
Name two women in the Imperial Legion besides the Captain and Rikke, and I mean actually in the game not mentioned as being in the Legion.
>>
>>383605996

>backstabbing idiot
Kek, where? Show the evidence

He simply exploited the thalmor to further his own goals, and help skyrim, and that simply happens to align with some of Thalmor's goals, not AD

>Also, don't fucking bring in your emotional sentiments stormfag.

What you talking bout? The thalmor is as much, if not more, of an asset to him as he is to them
>>
>Devs trying to push you into fighting for muh nords by introducing the game with this cheap ass intro

Fuck you bethesda I'm fighting for the empire.
>>
>>383602709
You forgot to mention how he killed the last high king of Skyrim.
>>
>>383606373
>fighting for the dying cucks

Ok senpai
>>
>>383605507
The Stormcloaks weren't fighting the Empire dumbass.
Everybody wants to fight the AD.
The Empire will once they are done killing the Stormcloaks for the crime of wanting to fight the AD.
They do this so they don't anger the AD,who they want to fight,and get on their bad side.

All logic and reason has left empire supporters.

I have a suspicion they are actually knife ear sympathizers who want an easy victory and are hoping Bethesda will pay attention.
>>
>>383606373
> I like a certain faction because of the game's writers
> fuck you writers
hmm
>>
>it's been 6 years
>/v/ is still arguing about Empire vs Stormcloaks
Isn't that a sign of good writing?
>>
File: 1484565264431.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484565264431.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
>Empire supporters say ulfric is a Thalmor spy
>Based on Thalmor Documents
>Which couldnt possibly be planted or forged in anyway

Really gets the old noggin joggin
>>
File: Schrodinger7.jpg (63KB, 880x496px) Image search: [Google]
Schrodinger7.jpg
63KB, 880x496px
Look at it from there stand point.
>Hey Captain we found this Haji in the same house that we found Osama Bin Laden, should we let him go?
>>
>>383602972
>He doesn't have literal legions of half-snake half-vampire or slaves following him
>surprised he's not in charge
>>
File: 1488259400870.jpg (125KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488259400870.jpg
125KB, 750x750px
>>383601181
That's why I always side with him
>>
>>383606917
>thalmor documents
>found in a thalmor embassy
>thought to be impenetrable
>located with the interrogation room
>forged with intent to deceive one person (the dragonborn)
That too much foresight even by bethesda standards.
>>
>>383607263
>>forged with intent to deceive one person (the dragonborn)
That's beyond retarded.
But then again, Bethesda's games do revolve around the player.
>>
>>383606917
Are you falseflagging?
I am sorry but your arguement is retarded. Only thalmor could see these documents, they didnt know about Dragonborn who could break into

"""Empire""" Supporters just cant see a difference between asset and agent
>>
>>383607263
The Thalmor were playing both sides annon. The pressure the Empire into banning Talos worship knowing that it would piss off the nords, then they stoked the fire for the rebellion.
>>
>>383606958
See this is the reason why everybody cheers when some americucks die somewhere
>>
>>383600832
>Another Stormcloaks vs Empire thread

The only way to justify the choosing the Empire is if you play an Imperial, and even then it is stupid.

>hurr durr I'm gonna side with the guys that were going to kill me on a whim!

You have to be incredibly stupid to do that.
>>
>>383607263
>thalmor documents
>found in thalmor embassy, in enemy territory
>thought to be impenetrable, we have as much as 15 guards and 4 random servants!
>Located inside an interrogation room, where no one stores interrogation documents, ever. Because who would safeguard important documents?
>Forged with the intent to deceive one person, or whatever agent currently in that room
>Or maybe forged to use against Ulfric if he gets the upperhand and they want the civil war to go on

Because if anyone found the book lying around at the party, everybody would believe its true, right goys?!
>>
>>383607554
They belong to the "Never let facts stand in the way of a good argument" crowd.
Never mind what it actually means my bellyfeels say different.
>>
>>383600832
For anyone confused.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak

This is the document.
>>
>>383607930
>the same documents are used to find Esbern in order to advance the plot
>but only certain parts are forged because it fits my argument
>>
File: 1484837693718.png (498KB, 662x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484837693718.png
498KB, 662x552px
i always thought illusion school of magic was shit tier but i i was wrong
>de aggro enemies and sneak attack them over and over
>fire a frenzy AOE spell towards a group of people patrolling
>run without being detected with muffle and invisibility
>FREE kills with rout or pacify
i sided with empire once with a sneaky backstabbing high elf illusion character, the empire still felt in the wrong
>>
>>383608115
>hmm, should we plant this extremely vital information in an embassy, in enemy territory, guarded by 12 men?

>Thalmor has less IQ than Empire cucks
>because it fits my argument
>>
>nords get triggered by the White Gold Concordat
>start a civil war to return Talos to the pantheon
>Ulfric gets beheaded by a dragonborn who mantles of Talos
Joining the Empire is worth purely for the irony.
>>
>>383608580

>dragonborn mantles Talos

Nigga what? Where the fuck does it say that Dragonborn mantles Talos?
>>
I always go with Hadvar in the intro because he's much more of a bro than this asshole Ralof. He tried to stop you from being beheaded but legit couldn't have done anything since he was just a regular soldier, even if he protested he'd just have lost his job and you'd have died anyway, he knew it was pointless to try beyond just the initial voiced doubts. And you can see he's not a bloodthirsty asshole.

Also his family in Riverwood is superior, Alvor is top bro who hooks you up with cool weapons, not like that fag Hod who just wants you to be a wagecuck.
>>
>>383608564
12 is a lot by Bethesda's standards. Roughly the same strength of a city garrison. That embassy was effectively a fucking fortress.
>>
>>383608564
You're forgetting that the same dossiers you're claiming to be fake gave vital information to the dragonborn which led to him traveling across skyrim to save Esbern in Riften. If the documents were forged then it would've been a trap to lure out the blades, who the Thalmor are trying to exterminate, instead of vital information which would lead to their sworn enemy gaining more power.

Instead the only document containing false information, according to you, is the one that makes Ulfric look like an ass. So yes, they did "plant extremely vital information in an embassy, in enemy territory, guarded by 12 men"
>>
>stormcucks think they can defeat the Thalmor ALONE when the whole Empire couldn't

reminder that stormcuckery is a mental illness. literally useful idiots for the nazi elves who would chop their heads off just as fast as the imperials would.
>>
>>383608106
>using wikia and not uesp

Also people who read this and think "Ulfric is a double agent!" have incredibly poor reading comprehension.
>>
>>383609252
>the whole empire couldn't
>but a bunch of scrappy redguards could

The Empire just sucks.
>>
Forsworn for life.
>>
>>383609252
>alone
>not counting Redguards, Bretons, Argonians and Dunmer

>but they wont join the war anon!!
>they will just sit on the sideline and watch their entire world be undone
>>
>>383609374
The Empire made the Blades. What the fuck has Ulfric done to defend Skyrim from the dragons? Nothing? That's what I thought.
>>
>>383609294
I believe it is more a case of willful ignorance.
They know the dossier does not say exactly what they want it to so they just lie because it fits better with their headcanon.
>>
>>383608845
>game starts you as a dragonborn in Skyrim, torn apart by strife, where Talos is missing from the pantheon
>climbs High Hrothgar
>gets declared Wulfharth (therefore Ysmir/Arctus) by the Greybeards
>the ghost of Old Hrodan walks right up and calls you Hjalti Early-Bird (better known as Tiber Septim, or Talos Stromcrown)
That's just Talos, you're also a dragonborn, and therefore an incarnation/aspect of Akatosh and by proxy and circumstance, a Shezzarine (an avator of Lorkhan/Shor, who arises when men are threatened by elves). This is further reinforced when you walk your ass straight into Sovngarde, plop down on Shor's thrown (who is also conveniently missing; remember what happens if you try to sit on Sheogorath's thrown in Oblivion without completing Shivering Isles?) and tell the legendary heroes waiting for ragnarok to go dragon hunting with you.
You can see some more proof of your divinity when you hold keening in your bare hands, suffering a "mortal wound" which only drops you health, stamina, and magika by 5. (Arniel comments on this with disbelief) And what happens when Arniel completes his endeavor? (a recreation of Kagrenac's botched attempt at ascension) The same thing that happened to the Dwemer, his soul gets superglued to the nearest divine entity, you.

The Dragonborn is on levels of divinity you can't even imagine.
>>
>>383609374
Redguard were supported by some imperials stationed in hammerfell
>>
File: caveman.jpg (48KB, 846x468px) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
48KB, 846x468px
>>383604764
>I dont think "empire" suppoirters are intelligent enough to know meaning of such complex word
ironic
>>
>>383601064
I don't think anyone was praising skyrim's looks on release aside from some of the world visuals.
>>
>>383609979
Arniel with a poor understanding of what he was attempting on an imperfect substitute with an incomplete set of tools is not the validation you believe it to be.
>>
>>383610282
Yes, which is why his imperfect recreation only affected him, not his whole race, in a way wholly different from the Dwemer. They became the Golden Skin of Numidium, he became a shade.
>>
>>383609979

>gets declared Wulfharth (therefore Ysmir/Arctus) by the Greybeards
>the ghost of Old Hrodan walks right up and calls you Hjalti Early-Bird (better known as Tiber Septim, or Talos Stromcrown)

Havent played skyrim in several years, had completely forgotten.

But isnt Talos compromised of 3 people, not 2? And why isnt this expanded on in the game, as it is in the Oblivion DLC (where it is much more clear that you are mantling/becoming a god)
>>
>>383610535
Referencing MKs fanon.
Dropped.
>>
>>383610263
Normies did.
>>
>>383600832
>easy now prisoner, to the block
>does so
I fucking hate this tutorial mission.
>>
>>383609924
>The Empire made the Blades.

And then willingly allowed them to be destroyed by elves. This is the worst argument you could make.
>>
>>383606337
>name a woman except for these women, and not the ones that can probably be found in the lore
Again, you're a fucking brainlet.
>>
>>383610585
>And why isnt this expanded on in the game, as it is in the Oblivion DLC (where it is much more clear that you are mantling/becoming a god)
>He still thinks Champion of Cyrodill is Sheogorath
Also you arent getting mantled in the game, tLD is already Talos when he got conceived
>>
>>383610725
>he prefer to die like a fucking faggot trying to escape
>>
>>383610725
Decapitation is a lot less painful than bleeding out into your lungs through an arrow puncture.
>>
>>383610789
Actually they went into hiding to bid their time. It's called subtlety, something stormfags don't understand.
>>
>>383610725
>You're not gonna kill me!
>ARCHERS!
>Anyone else feel like running?
Yes you went to the block.
>>
>ending the civil war is worse for thalmos!
>so hurry up and neuter half the nation and killing all the competent leaders!
Hmm, I guess no matter what you do, those clever elves win in the end. Unless you ally with hammerfell but it's full of redguards
>>
>>383610892
Doesnt make sense, anon.

Talos is compromised of 3 people, if you wanna mantle talos you would have to be so alike to those 3 people at the same time that the dreamer would think you are them in reality, thus making you them

Although it might work with the "le time travel explanation" tho
>>
>>383610980
Stormcloaks are all traitors, you couldn't have counted on them in a war anyways.

Meanwhile, without the civil war, human races can outbreed the dirty rat altmer, and recruit new Nords into legions that were not under Tullius' command.
>>
>player is captured in a highly suspicious situation right next to a party of high ranking stormcloaks
>they have no way of knowing if the "real ulfric" was a decoy and you're actually ulfric stormcloak in disguise
>you could be a high value contact for the stormcloaks

Friendly reminder that she did nothing wrong. They had the opportunity to snuff out the rebellion in a single fell swoop. Prejudicially executing the dragonborn, even if it would ultimately turn out to be a misunderstanding, was the right course of action
>>
>>383610585
>But isnt Talos compromised of 3 people, not 2
Hjalti/Tiber/Talos, Ysmir/Wulfharth, and Zurin. Something wonky happened between between Zurin and Ysmir before the Underking appeared, and he's referred to as both Zurin and Ysmir, (if you believe the The Arcturian Heresy) so its possible that the last element came from the fusion between their souls.

>And why isnt this expanded on in the game, as it is in the Oblivion DLC
Same reason they don't flat out tell you what happened to the Dwemer in Morrowind, its not absolutely necessary to the story being told.
>>
>>383611120
>AD would give the empire 200-300 years to outbreed them and regain their strength

Ok anon
>>
>>383611280
This, better safe than sorry.
>>
>>383611352
> implying it takes that long
Literally 20 years to raise one generation at most, less since some time has passed already.
>>
>>383611280
even if the MC is a High Elf?
>>
>>383611550
Even better. You get to execute a pesky thalmor and write it off as suspicion of collaboration.
>>
>>383610918

No, they didn't. Esbern and Delphine are basically the only ones left and this is explicitly stated. All Blade agents in Summerset and Valenwood were killed. The terms of the White-Gold Concordat officially "disbanded" the Blades and allowed them to be openly killed.

Blades dissociated themselves with the Empire after the death of Uriel/Martin so saying they're a strength of the Empire makes no sense on multiple leves.
>>
>>383611280
If they wanted to end it they should have done Ulfric first.
The Empire is just pants on head retarded at this point.
It attracts kindred minds.
>>
>>383611352
What other options do the Thalmors have? AD and Empire are both at a stallmate.
>>
>>383603404
didn't expect this to be that funny
>>
>>383611280
Except they almost explicitly state they know you and the bandit aren't stormcloaks. She didn't say "we can't take a chsnce, he may be conspiring against us" or "he may be a spy or in disguise"

She just says "I don't care, send him to the block too". So yes, they DID do something wrong.
>>
>>383610693
>kagrenac pens a book about creating a god
>fucks around with the heart of lorkhan (the origin and body of reality) with tonal architecture (the very fabric of reality)
>dwarves disappear
>numidium appears
Either they became Numidium or they collectively zero-summed so hard the Godhead felt it and created Numidium to prevent it from ever happening again.
>>
>>383610910
>thinks wizard would die to that bs
>thinks dragon didn't turn up precisely because you were about to die

>>383610963
>>383610916
wizard.
>>
Guys I'm playing right now and I can't decide which faction to join. I'm a high elf pure mage, and idk if I should support the empire or the stormcloaks.
>>
>>383611550
>>383611627
>MC is high elf
>Ulfric and MC get executed
>"See? Look who he was with? Ulfric was a Thalmor plant all along!"
>>
>>383611763
She says "I don't care" in response to the dragonborn not being on the list. Which is the correct response when you have a suspicious individual captured alongside a high value target
>>
>>383612068
>only know a basic destruction and healing spell
>capable of taking on a large number of soldiers
>while your hands are still bound
>>
File: 1473741557762.jpg (32KB, 247x353px) Image search: [Google]
1473741557762.jpg
32KB, 247x353px
>>383612068
>wizard
>not stealth archer
Are you a gay?
>thinks dragon didn't turn up precisely because you were about to die
MC didn't know he was some kind of choosen one yet.
>>
>>383612068
>Wizard could tots escape, guys!
>When, in the BEST CASE scenario (Altmer) you have Fear, Flames, and Healing as spells AND you're not a strong mage in that case either.
m'Kay
>>
>>383612071
Stormcloaks if you're trying to be a thalmor sympathizer
>>
>>383600832
The thing that annoyed me most about that intro was how horribly out of sync it seemed.

>Alduin lands on a tower maybe 20-25ft off the ground
>ARCHERS! WHAT DO YOU SEE?
>>
>>383612071
You should just kill yourself really.
>>
>>383612492
IT'S IN THE CLOUDS!
>it's in the tower
>>
>>383611670
I don't disagree that ulfric should have been the first one on the block, but they were in a fortified town with a significant military presence. They clearly felt secure in proceeding at their leisure. Who could foresee the world-eater reappearing
>>
>>383612331
I get that elder scrolls always start as some kind of prisoner but you're picking my character way too much there. also implying I can't take them unarmed.

>>383612336
I stealth arch when I get bound bow.
and who says I didn't use the elder scroll to redo?

>>383612339
assuming the character again because shit intro.
>>
>people think the empire can win against the thalmor
>when they're weaker than ever
>when their government and all levels of their society is infiltrated by enemy agents
>when their leaders are so full retard they travel to a territory in the middle of a civil war and allow themselves to be assassinated just because
>>
>>383611670
>>383612680

Remember that some random Stormcloak dude interrupts the priestess. Doesn't explain why you went second but perhaps Ulfric would've been first if not for that.
>>
What exactly is the White Gold Concordat and why does it matter?
>>
>>383612749
I'm not picking your character, you literally do not know enough spells or have enough magicka to be able to fight them. Also how the fuck are you gonna cast with your hands tied up?
>>
>>383612932
it's a jewish banker thing
>>
>>383611879
Does zero summing ever come up in game?
Quit using MKs stuff to validate MKs stuff.
Of course he fucking agrees with his own stuff.

When and if his shit make it in game then it matters.(I know his stuff is in game)
Nothing personal but I give no fucks about his fanfics until I have to.
>>
>>383610963
>You're not gonna kill me!
>>Waddles off, runs in a half circle, then starts to break into a run.
>>Archer knocks an arrow and faces in an arbitrary direction.
>>Arrow flies almost perpendicular from the bow and hits him in the ankle.
>>He falls down dead.
>Anyone else feel like running?
The second I saw this shit I knew Skyrim was gonna be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>383612956
>im not picking your character
>here are your starting skills
fuck off
>>
>>383612932
Bans the worship of Talos within the empire in exchange for a temporary peace between the empire and the aldmeri dominion.
>>
>>383600832

>cant just murder everything instead

Why
>>
>>383613035
Ok nigger, how the fuck you gonna cast your master level spells with your hands tied to where you can't cast spells.
>>
>>383612932
Thalmor wants to destroy the world and worship of Talos is one of two things (there are also 2 remaining towers) that keeps Mundus from returning to oblivion
>>
>>383612932

White-Gold Concordat is the terms of surrender for the Empire.

The important parts are

1. Outlaw of Talos worship.
2. Pay outstanding tribute to the Dominion.
3. Disbandment of the Blades.
4. Cede southern Hammerfell to the Dominion. This was never realized because the Redguards refused and left the Empire.
>>
>>383612868
Tully was going to kill Ulfrics men in front of him then hand him over to Elenwen like a good little puppy.
Can't anger master and all that.
>>
>>383612932
When the empire and the Dominion signed the cease-fire, one of the Dominion's demands was that all Talos worship stopped (among other concessions, like disbanding the Blades and giving part of hammerfell to the dominion). It wasn't particularly enforced outside of Cyrodiil, until Ulfric liberated Markarth from the Forsworn and demanded that they be able to worship Talos before he surrendered the city back into imperial folds, bringing the Thalmor's attention to the issue.
>>
>>383606958
No we should give him a proper trial and find out who he is. Oh he got caught crossing the border during an operation to catch a horse thief. I shall take it from here soldier. Back to your post.
>>
>>383613334
And those demands make perfect sense because disrupting the empire was the over-arching objective. 1 and 4 strain the membership of two of the three strongest provinces, and 2 and 3 defund and declaw the imperial province.
>>
>>383612932
Basically, the elves were once Aedra and therefore immortal beings. The Thalmor hate that they lost their divinity, and want to undo creation to reacquire their godhood, which involves rolling back the events that have happened. Namely, kill men, destroy Talos (a man who became god, very triggering to them), and deactivating the Towers (the pillars of reality, like high Hrothgar and the White Gold Tower).
>>
>>383613587

Exactly, they even have a torture chamber and all there. People just don't think
>>
>>383613334
You'd have to be a huge elf cock sucker to think that is a good agreement.
>>
>>383613307
What's bad about going back to nothing? Life's full of shitty daedra Princes, illnesses and alzeimer bandits. Can't even leave your tiny village withouth wolves/nixhounds/scribs ripping you a new one because you weren't the chosen one
>>
>>383610123
no they weren't, the redguards defeated the AD after they were cut out of the empire
>>
>>383614003

The problem is it won't actually work and they'll never become immortal spirits again.
>>
>>383613370
Fortunately the thalmor timed it with a dragon attack. Just so he could escape and kill every able hand that could hold a sword because they're not nords, and refuse alliance with the one state actually standing their ground against the thalmors
>>
>>383613018
The Four Suitors of Benitah mentions one of the men proving to another that he doesn't exist, causing him to disappear.
>>
>>383614078
With heavy help from imperial legions working off-record
>>
>>383614194
Even death and nothingness is preferable to living in tamriel
>>
>>383614223
Stop
>>
File: 1498571843662.png (395KB, 1350x2128px) Image search: [Google]
1498571843662.png
395KB, 1350x2128px
>>
>>383614301
Edgy
>>
>>383614301

Nah, Tamriel life isn't that bad. For humans at least it would be choice living pre-Oblivion crisis at the height of the Empire.
>>
It would be amazing if the next tes blatantly stated that ulfric was a pawn of the altmers. Double point if it's shown that the altmers were right all along and accend to immortality.

Toddposting would wreck the board, and he would gain the title of the rusemaster instead of the liar
>>
>>383614570
Instead you will find out the Thalmor were being used by the Daedra and the AD has fallen apart.

Elves never learn.
>>
File: 1421407622165.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1421407622165.png
56KB, 401x372px
>"but the empire was going to kill you and you are innocent! how could you side with them?"

i bet they had to add that in because otherwise absolutely nobody would have gone stormcloak.

imagine a separate universe where instead it's the stormcloaks executing you for being an empire supporter, the conflict would be seen as completely black and white if that was the case.
>>
File: 1484476707051.png (284KB, 416x378px) Image search: [Google]
1484476707051.png
284KB, 416x378px
>Talos himslef tells you the Empire is dying Morrowind
>People actually think that they should side with the Empire because "muh wacists"
>>
>>383600832
Why do Imperials have smug lesbian leaders?
>>
>>383614570
>Double point if it's shown that the altmers were right all along and accend to immortality.
TES IV: Et'ada Chilling in the Void
>>
>>383600832
Siding with either is for cucks. Bethesdacucks too cucked to even write a proper neutral questline to become king of skyrim, eventually building an army that moves south to conquer the entire continent. Game should have ended with the sacking of the thalmor territory.

Don't worry, I'll just do it all myself when I release Skyrim Online.
>>
>>383606571
>fighting for retards who are indirectly helping the Thalmor

Good goy.
>>
>>383614431
;^)
>>
>>383603664
>If that were the case how was he even captured?
Because he's retarded. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>383614782
It's so easy to see too with alternative start mod where the empire literally don't wrong you in any way.

Anyway I'd never trust a man who talks about ridding the state of foreigners, even foreign born nords returning. What kinda cuck will bow to him when they know he hates their guts and his entire platform is killing you and the rest afterwards?
>>
>>383607096
Gas the dunmers, race war now.
>>
>>383614875
Yes let's fight those directly supporting them :^)))
>>
>>383614748
Well of course, that would be the safe choice. Can't have the player realized he was wrong on something!
>>
File: 1479537981557.jpg (80KB, 1231x696px) Image search: [Google]
1479537981557.jpg
80KB, 1231x696px
>>383614570
>title of the rusemaster
That title belongs only to Kojima-san
>>
>>383600832
Reminder that Ulfric is a plant from the (((Aldmeri Dominion)))
>>
>>383615131
Dunmer are Easters-Nordics. All other elves are untermer.
>>
>>383615156
>Can't have the player realized he was wrong on something!

I don't think the average player is even aware of these parts of the lore and don't care that much either. Most people just think "Stormcloak racist" and "Empire executes people."
>>
>>383615189
Not if he pulled it off at the very end of TES IV

The title is vacant after mgs v
>>
>>383614570
I want TES VI to be set in summerset isles.

Thalmor aint AD, we dont know how many other High Elf lords are against the thalmor? I want a scenario where you have to choose between thalmor and Aldmeri Dominion.

That would be 5/7
>>
>>383606958
>Look at it from there stand point.

yeah, my argonian ass was totally down with norse white supremacy.
>>
File: 1475079946252.jpg (153KB, 658x648px) Image search: [Google]
1475079946252.jpg
153KB, 658x648px
>>383614807
>muh wacists
You seriously think that's the reason people hate stormcloaks? Almost everyone is to some degree racist in tes.
Also not joining the legion for that fashion armor.
>>
>>383615371
>#notallaltmer
>>
I can't bring myself to side with Imperials, because the Jarl that replaces Ulfric is a neoliberal pacifist faggot.
Also I have noticed that every Jarl and leader in the game is an incompetent moron on both side, they have no hope High elves will win either way.
>>
Legate Rikke pleases old men for septims!!
>>
File: exasperated cat.jpg (37KB, 340x298px) Image search: [Google]
exasperated cat.jpg
37KB, 340x298px
>people argue about skyrim's two sides
>didnt even know there were two sides because they never appear and are badly written
>>
>>383614570
This is going to be a problem in TES 6 unless Bethesda pulls some timey-wimey Dragon-break shit again.
The outcome of Skyrim's Civil War is simply too important to the survival of the Empire. The Stormcloaks win, and the Empire is over, for sure.
This will in turn affect the outcome of the next Human/Dominion war, which will affect a whole lot of things in Tamriel.
They're going to have to cut off a branch, or use their escape hatch for a second time.

>>383614748
>Alderi Dominon collapsed
>so did the Empire, regardless of the outcome of Skyrim's Civil War
>it's every province for themselves at this point
Ok, they have this option as well.
>>
The real question is, who will build the roads?
>>
why are high elves such kikes anyway? How the fuck do a bunch of elves turn into jews of Tamriel?
>>
>>383615545
>Ulfric runs an "Argonian Assemblage" in Windhelm, where many of the Argonians in Skyrim reside (and distribute skooma)
>Surely this Argonian we found near him has no connection to that
go suck a tree you fucking lizard
>>
>>383615771
I know it wouldn't happen of course. But it would be fun in an apocalyptic board ruining event way
>>
>>383600832
Why did you get arrested for crossing the border anyway
>>
File: TES_Cyrods.jpg (728KB, 1208x540px) Image search: [Google]
TES_Cyrods.jpg
728KB, 1208x540px
Back in Morrowind they decided to call the human race of Cyrodiil, "Imperials" instead of something like Cyrods.
This lead to confusion and people thinking the Empire is just Cyrodiil occupying other lands.

Now "Imperial" is just a race when in fact it should be applied to anyone loyal to the Imperial.
A Nord or a Dunmer from Riften can be an Imperial just as much someone from Skingrad is.
>>
File: 1489849596491.png (378KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489849596491.png
378KB, 750x563px
>>383615694
>they never appear
Dood, wtf it's literally the intro.
>>
>>383613220
fire burn rope ? kick instead ? fucking strangle them with it ??

>>383615216
and im officially out cause people are spouting debunked shit that appears every thread. they thought he would be a benefit if they could control him, read the fucking ingame book again closer.
>>
>>383615771
>unless Bethesda pulls some timey-wimey Dragon-break shit again
>Dragonborn uses an Elder Scroll to travel through time and learn how to beat the shit out of part of the Dragon-God of Time
hope your ready for Daggerfall 2: Chronological Boogaloo
>>
>>383615957
>Burn rope
>burn your hands off
>kick instead
>kick 15 armed soldiers to death
>strangle them with it
>kek
Get this hot head outta here
>>
>>383612235
If they had a list of all the stormcloaks at the captured encampment, or at least all of the people they were ordered to execute, there was no need to execute the Dragonborn, who neither had Stormcloak armor no any form of evidence linking him to the rebellion.
>>
>>383615796
>elves turn jews
>turn
Dude, they have always being the jews of fantasy settings. Both thinks they are choosen peoples and act with arrogance.
>>
>>383615796
They are not Jews, there is nothing Jewish about them. they are not banker or are trying to brainwash people with media, high elves are inspired by Imperial Japanese.
>>
>>383615771

Even Kirkbride said a Dragonbreak isn't necessary to resolve the conflict in lore.
>>
>>383615771
And oblivion gates popping up everywhere while the chosen turns into the mad God wasn't?

Just you wait, it'll be another time skip with open for interpretation books saying what happened. OR you're suddenly nevearine with amnesia in Akaviri and thus the events won't even be referred to at all, assuming you get frozen/trapped/etc for the centuries to pass. Or maybe just immortal
>>
>>383615146
t. Stormfag who cannot into geopolitics and temporary armstice
>>
>>383615903
>this is what the twin lanterns actually think!
This is a COLOVIAN empire. Beast folk keep walking...
>>
>>383615659
cute post
>>
>>383601496
>substituting "cuck" in place of as many words as possible constitutes a valid argument
I hate this shithole sometimes. Also, you should probably know that climate and temperature aren't the same thing.
>>
>>383600832
I never played Skyrim
>>
>>383616571
Ask Chamberlain how appeasement worked faggot.
At least he didn't invade Poland for them.
How about that Chamberlain was a better leader than Mede.
Let that sink in.
>>
>>383616102
>can later murder entire towns then revive them via ritual causing mass slaughter
>15 soldiers is too much
>you'd burn yourself
this is why I prefer DnD.
>>
>>383615771
>This is going to be a problem in TES 6 unless Bethesda pulls some timey-wimey Dragon-break shit again.
Peace is achievable without dragonbreaks
>>
>>383616280
>arrogance
Actually jews are supposed to be a humble leading example for humanity. And it's more a curse. Stop reading all the /pol/ comics. Alts and duns however think themselves superior to others. Maybe orcs too. Especially the maos. Dunno about bosmers. Nobody ever gives a shit about them and their muh divine king!
>>
>>383616765
Remember how directly fighting worked out for them? It cost them their Empire.
>>
Let's not derail into real world faggotry again..
>>
What if.. Vivec CHIMS the thalmors away?
>>
still never did the civil war quest. six years of rereleases will never bring me back in to play your shitty plot, Todd.
>>
>>383613774
>>383612997
>>383613130
>>383613307
>>383613334
Here's hoping we get to kick some Mer ass in TES VI
I want all out war that actually matters ingame, not like the stupid civil war that even when you finish it people still talk like there's a war
>>
>>383617225
too busy giving head to daedra
>>
>>383617262
>guys, Japan surrendered yesterday, stop talking about the war!
-Anons grandfather
>>
>>383615547
Yeah, i'm sure all those muslims believe the west would be better off unified under islam too.
>>
So altmers are assholes. They've always been. Kinda their thing after all, like most lanklets. But does the other mers deserve it? What did maomers ever do to you?
>>
>>383616725
I've hated this shithole for something like 7 years now
i can't leave because everywhere else to discuss vidya haps is somehow worse
/v/ has been a husk of it's former self for as long as link was trapped within the sacred realm. what a thing to think about
>>
>>383600832
Why didn't they kill Ulric first?
>>
The Imperials are the SJW choice
The Stormcloaks are the patrician choice.
>>
File: 1497121931962.png (49KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497121931962.png
49KB, 230x300px
>>383617613
Yeah Imperials are totally like muslims.
>>
>>383616807
Wizards in DnD is weak shitters and can't even take on 4 bandits without REAL adventurers like fighters and bards, who could easily solo them alone
>>
File: 1386720727689.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1386720727689.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>have dragon soul
>killed Alduin, making you the Thur of all dragons
>Paarthunax is your bro
>can bitchslap any dovah that gets uppity
>not using your immortal dragon hordes to reconquer tamriel
its like you don't even WANT to do Papa Akatosh proud and honor the covenant
>>
>>383600832
This alone would have made me fuck off and fight against the empire.
>>
>>383617756
They wanted to make him suffer by making him watch his loyal soldiers die one by one, before he himself is sent to Sovngarde.
>>
>>383602362
>If you don't choose they either both force themselves down your throat or you're forced do gulp down a diarrhea milkshake
>>
>>383617225
Dead guys can't CHM.
>>
>>383617453
>I'm telling you, dragonborn, Ulfric needs to die in order to finish the war
>His fucking naked body is in the streets of Windhelm and I'm wearing his robes
>>
>>383617924
Then why did they waste time with you and the thief when neither of you were stormcloaks?
>>
>>383617638
Bosmer are shit-smeared cannibals, Dunmer worship Deadra and can't even fight Argonians, Falmer showed Nirn the true mer form, and Orsimer are literally babies of the Demon-God of Worthless Beings. The only good Mer are the Dwemer, they at least had the common courtesy to exterminate themselves.
>>
>>383617864
Skyrim is Missed Opportunities: The Game
>>
File: 1496880010204.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496880010204.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>383617768
>can't discuss videogames lore without bringing MUH SJW MUH KEKS MUH TRUMP up
What's wrong with stormscum?
>>
File: 1476114380189.png (119KB, 1452x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476114380189.png
119KB, 1452x1200px
fucking kill all elves, their women and children too.
>>
>>383618054
Imperials couldn't be sure you weren't rogue elements working with the Stormcloaks. You were in the wrong place, wrong time.
You and the thief could easily have been working with the resistance.
>>
>>383618160
You forgot a few mers. I knew you didn't hate the all you poser!
>>
>>383617790
>invade land they have no claim to and demand everyone in that land conform to their ideals, if they refuse they're branded as barbarians and uneducated
Sounds a lot like muslims to me m8.
>>
>>383618016
They can achieve MIHC, like Dagoth Ur.
>>
>>383618160
Orsimers are total bro.
>>
How is life under the Dominion anyway, does anybody know?
>>
>>383618432
Sounds a lot like every invader you retarded meme loving fuck.
>>
>>383606498
Who was barely out of his teens I think. And he used the Thu'um during said duel which is one, really fucking pathetic and two, super duper fucking against Nord Customs and Heritage. So this guy is a cowardly traitorous liar who cares nothing for the ideas or interests of the people he says he wants to defend.
>>
>>383618432
Sounds like Rome if you ask me. If there only were a clear influence on what culture the average Marcus Tiberius in the legion were inspired from..
>>
>>383618160
Worshiping Deadra makes sense though, they are for all intents and purposes personified gods, while Aedra worship is essentially just hero worship.
>>
>>383618314
The Altmer were already covered, the Ayleid Question has been solved, Maormer haven't been seen since the Third Era when the Psijic Order btfo'd them, and literally 1/2 of a Chimer is left.
>>
>>383618458
Pretty sweet as long as you're not a contrarian edge lord talking shit about the Dominion
>>
>>383602831
they needed ulfric dead asap and catching him was a huge break. the stormcloaks would do the exact same thing except even more transparently if they captured you with general tullius
>>
>>383618432
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>383618758
>He don't know how the kaijits came to be
>He don't know that the nagas of Akaviri has the divine blood
>He probably don't even know about the mers of the cold continent south of Akaviri!
>>
>>383618441
>total bros
>"ogres r gud boys dey dindu nuffin"
>*squats on your land*
Fuck off, time itself went out of its way to give you a country and you still come to ours because its better.

>>383618724
>Worshiping Deadra makes sense
Yeah, makes sense the Mer would worship gods of natural disasters, rape, and treachery instead of the gods (who they consider themselves to be descended from) who created, and uphold, the very world.
>>
>>383619228
>Yeah, makes sense the Mer would worship gods of natural disasters, rape, and treachery
Yes it does, you worship god so you won't burn in hell, you worship the god of natural disasters to appease them and avoid natural disasters.

Fear is the biggest motivator in religious beliefs. You don't love God, you fear Hell.
>>
>>383618208
>Being proud humans need a literal demigod to be on-par with elves
>>
>>383618185
Instead of one powerful and complete story, they threw four half-assed broken ones at us.
>>
>>383618458
Bosmer Purges,
Dissidents hunted down and killed
The night of green fire.

I would imagine the pucker factor would be pretty high.
Think North Korea.
>>
>>383619047
>kahjits
yeah the moon cocaine kitties really help your argument of supposed "good mer"
>nagas of Akaviri has the divine blood
So do men, since they're descended from et'ada. The difference is Mer don't even pretend to be people.
>mers of the cold continent
You mean Kamal aka "Snow Hell" home of the Snow Demons? wew, guess there is one race of honest mer.
>>
>>383618458

Nice if you're a high-ranking Thalmor Justiciar. Sucks for everyone else. Dissidents are purged, Thalmor footsoldiers talk about how shitty their superiors are, and Elenwen's predecessor got shipped back to Alinor to be "reeducated."
>>
>>383603196
Their oath is literall are you prepared to give your life for skyrim and it's people.
They knew what they were getting into.
>>
Hey nords, how's it going back home in Atmora? Really curious what thriving great civilization you made in your homeland!
>>
NEXT, THE RENEGADE FROM CYRODIIL!
>>
Is there enough mods to make the special edition worth playing yet? Not going to bother playing that shit again if it's just going to be shit-tier barebones mods that do nothing to enhance the experience.
>>
>>383617864
A second Tiber Septim? They already used that plot with the first.
>>
>>383619563
>worship Mehrunes Dagon, your soul experiences the Deadlands in the Dreamsleeve as you pass to aetherius, or you literally go there
>worship Shor, your soul experiences the Sovngarde in the Dreamsleeve as you pass to aetherius, or you literally go there
I can see why Mer worship Daedra, a literal blighted hell-scape is their idea of heaven.
>>
>>383619891
>Thalmor footsoldiers talk about how shitty their superiors are

That's only mentioned once by two conversing Thalmor. Surely there are multiple sides to the struggles between upper and lower class...

Oh, wait, this is Skyrim. Nevermind. Forgot the only time complexity is explored is when you're told to kill your dragon bro by fuckwits who only mattered a century ago.
>>
>>383600832
Warning! long copy pasta:

Basic Explanation of the Civil War:

Imperials: "pssst we've saved the human race but we have to ban Talos"

Rest of the Empire: "Awww ok :( "

Imperials: "Don't worry you can still worship him in secret whilst we plan on rebuilding and overthrowing the thalmor"

Rest of the Empire: "Yaaay!"

A while goes past....and a lone nutter with severe PTSD approaches.

Ulfric StormCunt "I want to be king!! Rargh rargh and worship Talos publicly!!"

Rest of the Empire: "calm the fuck down Ulfric be patient!"

Ulfric Kills the young king in front of his wife (what a badass..)

Ulfric "Im so coooool rargh rarh!!" Galmar Stone-fist (another PTSD sufferer who likes to rip out peoples organs), takes charge of Ulfrics new army of frustrated Nords with tiny penises.

The War starts and the Thalmor discover secret Talos worship thanks to StormCunt. Ulfric hides in his racist city, trying to destroy the Empire his very god created. Empire now has to waste resources trying to quell StormCunts stupid ragefest. Galmar continues his favourite pastime of gutting people, the kings widow grieves and the forsworn start taking advantage of the rather shitty situation. Meanwhile Talos looks on at his dream of a united people, being destroyed by some frustrated beardy cunt who likes to shout a lot and his big hairy gore-loving henchman.
>>
>>383605254
>succeeded
>is only known nowadays for being on graphic t-shirts worn by retarded privileged college students
>>
>>383620228
Having shared nirn with humans so long, I can see why'd it be an improvement
>>
>>383620363
>reddit spacing
>>
>>383620596
Yes, at long last you can suck your own spears unmolested by things like "progress."
>>
File: 104872.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
104872.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>not being a milkdrinker
Nord simpletons
>>
>>383604823
Overrated, and went to Hammerfell to help them?
>>
>>383618819

If they needed him killed asap they would have killed him asap
>>
>>383620725
Is living in straw huts and drinking mead between animalistic naked wrestling matches what you consider progress? Or literally moving into mer ruins because you'd never be able to build something so grand and magical?
>>
>>383620351
You had to be told to off Paarth?

You do his bidding by taking out his boss.
You have the lifespan of a housefly in his eyes.
Won't follow you after.
Raises his own army.
He himself tells you to never trust a dragon.

That level of stupidity tells me you went empire as well.
>>
>>383620909
Nah, I'm a proud stormbro. They needed my superior talents. It's you who are stupid
>>
>>383620852
Tully didn't have the stones to kill Ulfric.
He was petty and was going to kill his men in front of him and then hand him over to Elenwen.

All talk no trousers.
>>
>>383620909
agreed, the only good dragon is a dead one.
>>
>>383620906
>Is living in straw huts and drinking mead between animalistic naked wrestling matches what you consider progress?
This coming from the creatures who got so triggered by having to actually exist that they want to literally destroy reality.
>Or literally moving into mer ruins because you'd never be able to build something so grand and magical?
You're right, you Mer did make fantastic slave auction houses and soul-draining machines.
>>
>>383621027
The LAST Dragonborn dies and Paarth and his army are unchecked.
You got played for a fool.
>>
File: 1497723037122.jpg (60KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497723037122.jpg
60KB, 540x540px
>>383600832
>mfw killing this bitch after you go with the stormcloak guy at the beginning
>>
>>383621330
I'm not worried. Skyrim is for the nords now. They'll manage without foreign filth reducing the unity and purity of the nord race
>>
>>383621313
Every last one.
>>
>>383620729
>milkdrinker is an insult akin to pussy
>milk is actually a great source of fat and protein for building muscle
People in the past were dumbshits.
>>
File: e93.jpg (57KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
e93.jpg
57KB, 1200x740px
>>383603064
>th-this isn't reality anon! baka!
ran out of arguments eh
>>
>execute that high elf we don't know second
>the revolution leader can wait until last
>you escape because someone comes to kill you but instead they just kind of roar in your face and kill everyone but you
>>
>>383621318
I'm sorry you're too stupid to transcend your shitty mortal vessel.
>>
>>383621494
They are calling you a baby you simpleton.
>>
>>383620363
Basic Explanation of the Civil War fix'd.
>Aldmeri Dominion declares war.
>Uses all their armies and assets to attack the Imperials.
>Initially extremely successful
>Get suckered into Imperial City
>All their armies annihilated
>Cannot continue war because no armies to do so
>This is unknown to the Imperials
>Titus Mede II fucks up massively
>Signs White-Gold Concordat
>Pretty much surrenders at the turning point of the war
>Hammerfall refuses to abides, removed from Empire
>Just to prove a point Hammerfall proceeds to WIN against the Aldmeri Dominion as Titus Mede II hides
>Instead of preparing and reorganizing the Empire it is rapidly falling apart
>No steps are undertaken to consolidate it and or form new legions
>Aldmeri Dominion agents roam freely in the Empire, sowing dissent, bribing people and sabotaging it
>Aldmeri Dominion engaged in massive arms build up with the declared intent of total genocide
>Imperials and Titus Mede II allow all of this to happen
>Skyrim, fuck this we're out too.

You are a moron. The White Gold Concordat was the biggest fuck up in the history of Elder Scrolls. And any actions undertaken since then only helped to further cement this. The Aldmeri Dominion was always using this for espionage, sabotage and a massive build up of troops. They had never intended to honor any kind of peace treaty and were always going to attack again. The Empire IS NOT united, it's rotten to the core, completely dysfunctional and rather than using the break to rebuild and arm new troops they are doing nothing. I guess Hammerfall is also "racist and dumb!" even though they pretty much shared his views and succeeded?

Also, Mer in general are complete and utter douchebags. Dunmer now effectively hobos are racist slavers themselves. They should not expect to be treated particularly well.
>>
>>383621682
Not true at all, it refers to people who drank milk instead of beer at social gatherings.
>>
>>383620906
Dungmer live in hollowed out crabs or fungus
Bosmer live in trees
Falmer live in their own shit
Orsimer live in piles of sticks
Altmer live in homes made out of pure faggotry
Dwemer live on rocks.

Nord homes are downright comfy compared to mer ones.What are you on about?
>>
>>383620396
True, but defeating capitalism was his goal, at least not worldwide. He wanted the batista puppet government gone and in that he succeeded.
>>
explain to me the losing to thalmor meme
>dragonborn literally slaughters legendary dragons but can't beat thalmor for reasons
>>
File: 1474805574559.jpg (45KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474805574559.jpg
45KB, 500x400px
>>383600832
>Bethesda threw in one asshole imperial because there's literally no other argument against joining the Imperials
>You fell for it like an idiot

How does it feel being mentally regressed?
>>
>>383621680
>I'm sorry you're too stupid to transcend your shitty mortal vessel.
It says, while it bitches and moans about Lorkhan, despite him creating reality so others could achieve CHIM. Mer literally prefer comfortable lies over painful truths. This is why you lost your Auri-el privileges.
>>
>>383622195
wasn't*
>>
>>383600832

Would the story be better if Ulfrics motive was to incite war against the Thalmor rather then him to become high king?
>>
>>383622224

What ever side the Dragonborn sides with will ultimately win. Without the Dragonborn, Skyrim is just ripe to get dicked by the Thalmor under Ulfric.
>>
>>383622664
He wants to be High King so he can go to war with the AD though.
>>
>>383621996
If you go in a bar and ask for milk, yeah you are a faggot even by today standards. Unless that's milk plus.
No one will make fun of you for drinking it at home.
>>
>>383605646
the irony of this post is too much, has to be bait
>>
>>383622804
How the hell do you plan on the AD getting there?
Cyrodil is compromised but it is not a complete loss yet.

I would just state "MAGIC" and call it a day.
The map is against you.
>>
>>383622842

I mean to incite the empire to go to war with the AD.
>>
>>383622842
It's stated multiple times, even by Stormcloack supporters, that Ulfric wants the throne for the sake of power alone than for the sake of the people m8
>>
>>383623029

Dragonborn declares himself the rightful new emperor, almost no humans object. Tells the elves to get out of his territory and then proceeds to call it a day.
>>
Honestly the Imperials were the better choice, but then the game forces you into the prisoner role yet again and you're about to be executed by guess who? The Imperials. You'd have to go through mental gymnastics to justify siding with them in the eyes of your character.
>>
>>383600832
But sir Patrick Stewart came to me in a dream and told me I had to save the empire from the Thalmor. And there is no way I am letting him down.
>>
>>383623652
Nah, if you salve the imperial dude from the beginning you can just pretend he convinced your character to give the Empire a second chance.
>>
>>383622253
Looking at the backstory, the looming conflict, the state of the Mede Empire etc anyone who sides with them is buying a one way trip to being genocided by the Aldmer. I know, actually looking beyond the immediate conflict is hard, especially when one is a leftie mer lover.
>>
>>383623819
>Empire of Cyrodiil and Tamriel
>takes some random civillians prisoner and despire the fact that he's not on the execution list, sends him to execution anyway
NAH I'LL GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE, TOTALLY NOT A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW
>>
File: 1483714313034.jpg (200KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1483714313034.jpg
200KB, 400x534px
>>383623840
Except Titus is the only reason the empire wasn't overrun and it's more than implied that he's gearing the empire up for an offensive against the AD. Since the ultimate goal of the AD is to unmake creation, it's in the best interests of everyone who doesn't agree with them to band together against them, no matter how "doomed" the endeavour might seem.
>>
>>383624046

You don't even need that. They execute people just for opening gates!
>>
File: 1477612227248.jpg (51KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1477612227248.jpg
51KB, 514x536px
>>383624046
This is the worst post I've seen in a long time. Good job.
>>
>>383624209
You're a retarded empirecuck thalmor bitch baby faggot. Good job.
>>
>>383624118
>Except Titus is the only reason the empire wasn't overrun

Titus Mede II is a fucking idiot. How dumb do you have to be to stay in Skyrim with like five guards during a Civil War or even after the Stormcloaks won?
>>
File: a14.jpg (160KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
160KB, 600x709px
>>383624046
>nordcuck can't see the bigger picture and realize that Tullius was in the right for wanting to kill everyone in Helgen and be done with the rebellion so he can leave this shithole of a province

Better leave the thinking to your betters, eh?
>>
>>383624281
He's only as dumb as bethesda's shitty writers make him. Besides, he knew he was gonna die, and accepted his fate.
>>
>>383624118
>What child of Man could fail to be
>In bliss if Nirn were Elven-free?
PRAISE TALOS
>>
>>383624347
I literally said in my original post that the empire is the better choice, but bethesda royally fucked up with the intro making it seem like the retarded choice to side with them.
>>
>>383624383
>Besides, he knew he was gonna die, and accepted his fate.

Right, it's called being retarded.

Even Patrick Stewart who knew with 100% certainty he was destined to die didn't stop trying to survive.
>>
>>383624046
If Tulius continued to Solitude to give the prisoners trial, the Aldmeri Dominion was going to take them off their hands and Ulfric would "escape" their grasp, prolonging the war.
Tulius could only put his foot down and order the execution of every prisoner right there in Helgen, preventing the Aldmeri from intervening in any way.
>>
Side with dragonborn

>yo dragons, there's some retards wanting to undo reallity
>that sucks, doesn't it? Just after you've been all revived...
>what do you guys think about an all you can eat s'elf-service?
>of course, if you disagree you"ll just get your soul devoured, nothing much, really
>war with elves, dragon genocide, it's all the same

And then both men and dovah went to war
>>
>>383602972
While obviously the sequel will shit all over it, headcanon says that the Dragonborn went to the Imperial City after killing Alduin and Miraak and took the throne as the second line of Dragonborn Emperors and began pressing back against the Thalmor shits. Only really works if you're playing a Man race though.
>>
File: fookin legend.png (152KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
fookin legend.png
152KB, 300x319px
>>383624625
He didn't know with 100% certainty. And when he realized that he came to the moment he was about to die, he accepted it and stopped "trying to survive". Also, it was more the Blades who were trying to keep him alive instead of him trying to keep himself alive.

Titus knew that he was marked for death by the Dark Brotherhood, and it's common fucking knowledge that if you're their target, you won't survive.
>>
>>383605014
>Civil war is the main story
>>
>>383624118
When you think about it the Empire is fated to lose the second great war desu

>all questlines are canon so Titus II kicks the bucket in Skyrim, time for yet another succession crisis
>Empire is probably going to win Skyrim but the province is still going to be recovering from the war by the time WW2 starts
>Hammerfell bailed out and doesn't want anything to do with the Empire anymore
>High Rock is fucking useless
>Dragonborn is gonna suddenly vanish like every single TES protagonist so Mankind's biggest asset will be gone
>>
>>383624948
But he's the fucking Emperor. I'm sure the Dark Brotherhood has tried plenty of times to kill Emperors, and the Blades put a stop to it. Titus Trudeau Mede II was a fucking moron.
>>
File: 130.jpg (37KB, 401x349px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
37KB, 401x349px
>>383625080
No, they haven't actually. They specifically and traditionally refuse to go after the Emperors and that fact is stated crystal clear.

They did it this time, and he knew, and he knew that once marked, they'll never stop coming.

On a side note, there's an imperial order of special forces tasked with finding and destroying the Dark Brotherhood, and they've had more success than the Blades, so even your secondary argument is retarded.
>>
Guise, how do I spare Paarthurnax?
>>
>>383625449
Not killing him, maybe?
>>
>>383625449
You don't
>>
>>383625645
I thought it was a forced choice? You either kill him or don't progress the quest.
>>
>>383625870
After you get Dragonrend there's really no point in continueing the main quest anyway.
>>
>>383614454
Well lad, I wish I knew what were the sources of those infos, if the are in the books ingame, in some official lore page or just mass speculation. But pretty solid argument overall
>>
>>383625449
setstage MQPaarthurnax 100
>>
You know who didn't do anything wrong? The Thalmor, give it up for Altmer supremacy :D
>>
>>383625017

Empire falling is also the more interesting option lore-wise, which is what's important.
>>
>>383625080
Titus Mede II wanted to die really. He knew he had fucked up the war, that he wasn't the man who would defeat the Thalmor incursions, and that the Elder Council wanted him dead so they could get a replacement. It's why he accepts death when the Dark Brotherhood comes for him. He was likely tired of being the man responsible for banning worship of the Empire's most important Divine too. I wonder if he even knew being worshiped gives Aedra more power and expand their sphere of influence and that the empire is crumbling is likely due to Talos losing power due to the ban.

>>383625449
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18465/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/365/?
By telling the Blades that they exist to serve you and that's that.
>>
>>383626715
>By telling the Blades that they exist to serve you and that's that.
That you need a mod to have this option still makes me grind my teeth to powder. Get your shit sorted, Bethesda, fuck.
>>
>>383626986
>bethesda
>doing any work now that they know modders will fix it for them anyway
Bethesda have been getting progressively lazier since Morrowind.
>>
>>383626715
>mods
What the fuck?! So it's really not possible in vanilla? Fucking bullshit.
>>
File: angry.png (46KB, 312x160px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
46KB, 312x160px
This fucking Thread...
>>
>>383605646
>did nothing wrong
>killing millions of innocent people is not wrong
I'd tell (You) to go back to your containment board, but I doubt you'd listen
>>
>>383627371
There's console commands, but there's no in game way of doing it, no.
>>
File: 1498516939809.png (79KB, 318x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498516939809.png
79KB, 318x395px
>>383627437
>>
File: 100968.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
100968.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>383621494
smartypants
>>
>>383627735
that helmet is bitchin
what's the mod?
>>
>>383600832
You're forgetting the Prime Directive Dovakin! Skyrim must be left to its own fate, it is not the duty of the Dragonborn to interfere with national politics.
>>
File: 1391960180802.gif (27KB, 144x122px) Image search: [Google]
1391960180802.gif
27KB, 144x122px
>>383627910
>it is not the duty of the Dragonborn to interfere with national politics
>literally every dragonborn before you were emperors and rulers
ok
>>
>>383627712
And khajiit
>>
>retards still think being the Dragonborn and having shouts means guaranteed victory
lmfao
>>
File: 1353485309129.jpg (34KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1353485309129.jpg
34KB, 200x170px
>>383625449
You fucking don't anon why would ever take a risk like that.
>>
>dragonrend forces a dragon to comprehend the foreign idea of mortality
>fucks them up so much that they can't fly
>they land instead of using that cool crash animation that you only see like 5 times a character
what did todd mean by this?
>>
>>383628449
Worse yet is when they can't find a place to land so they just fly around and dragonrend wears off.

And this piece of garbage shout is supposed to be the ultimate trump card against dragons?
>>
File: 99996.jpg (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
99996.jpg
414KB, 1920x1080px
>>383627843
Buy Todd's games and you will know
>>
>>383627910
So literally nothing is supposed to happen? Because literally nothing happens in Skyrim without you starting it or being involved in some way.
>>
>>383628891
what's wrong with her hand
>>
Hadvar is best boy
>>
>>383628789
What's even worse is that the Greybeards make it out to be some ultra forbidden technique.
>>
>>383630438
Greybeards are pussy ass hippies.
It's a shame they are essential.
>>
>>383629036
It's swollen from picking up so many copies of Fallout 4
>>
>Hurr Durr the Blades are all ded

Anyone who believes that the Empires most elite unit would be reduced two people, is fucking stupid.

Fultheim is clearly a Blade in hiding, and there could be many more of them hiding around the provinces.
>>
What's the most senseless racial+faction choice in the game?

>high elf+stormcloack
...because an elf aiding humans kill themselves almost seems planned

>a fucking talking cat+anything
they don't even let your criminal asses inside the cities

lizard+cloacks
>not only heavily discriminated but also got a dragon soul
I guess some emperor had too many a good times with lusty argonian maids
>>
>>383631270
Maybe there's just no point in constantly training more dragon hunters when no dragons exist, also people can die of natural causes too, you know?
>>
>>383631270

That there's probably a handful of Blades agents in hiding around Tamriel doesn't make the Blades not dead.
>>
Altmer stormcloak is the final redpill
>>
>>383610263
It looked miles ahead of Oblivion and humans actually looked human for once, it was a milestone for Todd.
>>
>Thalmor are not the main enemy in the game
>still no option to join them
J-JUST AS GOOD AS MORROWIND
>>
Who /REDORAN/ here
>>
>>383633754
Morrowind sucked, so yeah.
>>
>>383633754
I would totally join the Thalmor.
>>
>>383606208
>The dossier all but flat out says the Markarth Incident was a fraud orchestrated by the Thalmor with Ulfric's help when it refers to it as "the SO-CALLED Markarth Incident

the phrase "so-called" here can easily mean that they have no official name for the event, and that the dossier's author is merely reporting a name for the event that has been used as a byword for it.

the phrase has two meanings which are pretty much antonyms: either a) referred to as such, or b) incorrectly referred to as such. Either are plausible in this situation, but given the fact that Ulfric was enticed by the former Jarl and his imperial allies, and not the aldmeri dominion, to retake Markarth, the former definition makes far more sense. Also keep in mind, of course, that the promise of free worship of Talos is something that the AD would not allow under any circumstances, so that is also a strike against your interpretation.
>>
File: 1494176874566.png (1MB, 1134x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1494176874566.png
1MB, 1134x1491px
>>383628083
>>
>>383624046
from my point of view, the Jedi are evil
>>
>>383628083
Khajiit are mer
>>
>>383636425
Are Argonians still cool then?
>>
>>383638258
Argonians are worse than Bretons
>>
File: An-Xileel_Invader_(Legends).png (215KB, 296x457px) Image search: [Google]
An-Xileel_Invader_(Legends).png
215KB, 296x457px
>>383638413
t. ass blasted dark elf

Keep crying bitch nigga
>>
>>383600832
I join the stormcloaks at the beginning then the imperials later on. I kill that captain then I fight for the side that's objectively correct
>>
File: 1484710958836.jpg (67KB, 702x697px) Image search: [Google]
1484710958836.jpg
67KB, 702x697px
>want to mod the game
>game deteriorates over time if there's too many scripts
>special edition was supposed to fix it
>no one is working on making the mod scene move to special edition
Thread posts: 440
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.