[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What this really one of the best games of all time or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1392084758984.jpg (84KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392084758984.jpg
84KB, 1281x720px
What this really one of the best games of all time or just flavor of the month?
>>
It's a game that really has everything going for it. The visuals and music (the music especially) are gorgeous, the story is compelling though the subject matter is well-covered, the voice acting is top notch, and the SP and MP experiences are well-crafted.
>>
>>383598209
Gameplay was fun. Story was pretty darn good. Better than most AAA games.

>b-but it wasn't GOTY or GOAT and the AI was stupid and movie on rails cutscene memes Naughty Doggo is literally Hitler
It was fun enough and I would probably just forget about the game if people wouldn't stop talking about how much they don't like it on /v/.
>>
It's a 5/10. Story is irrelevant when the gameplay is so boring I forgot what I was even doing half the time out of sheer uninterest.
>>
Just a fairly well executed game. Every idea had been previously explored much more thoroughly in other mediums. If gameplay was just a vehicle for the plot and the plot did nothing original then who cares. Solid 7/10, which has been my opinion since the game came out.

Multiplayer was sort of fun.
>>
>>383598209
Gameplay was shit. What set TLOU apart from most other AAA game is the amazing amazing character development. Besides that and the atmosphere, the game itself is pretty mediocre.
>>
It's a good game but very overrated, it's designed to tick all the boxes that makes reviewers and normies think it's the best game ever.
>>
File: IMG_0728.jpg (66KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
66KB, 600x338px
TW3 and TLOU are the 2 greatest games ever made.

debate me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.